Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:45 am a fresh upload, sorry, no broken glass, just stupidity pure

In a follow up to this complete whackjob, he got a competency hearing:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Sovcit nutz

Post by raison de arizona »

https://twitter.com/scirreeve/status/16 ... 43043?s=20
Scir Reeve @scirreeve wrote: I'm going to try this. Seems foolproof. From comments on Ammonia's latest stoopid video.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

This one is interesting. In Florida, "a motorcycle officer pulled over a man for an expired tag. Instead of cooperating with basic orders, the suspect proceeded to mortify his girlfriend by arguing his version of the law". Next event coming soon:

08/15/2023 CAL:DOCKET SOUNDING

Most Embarrassing Sovereign Citizen Arrest Ever - His Girlfriend Was Mortified

POV from the SovCit's phone camera:

Sovereign Citizen Messes with the WRONG Veteran Motorcycle Cop

The ridiculousness (over a registration expiration) resulted in Ronald Russell Farnham needing to have a Competency Hearing. We're starting to get to the point where still believing this SovCit BS may be considered mental illness. In the hearing, the psychologist (who has testified in over 2,500 trials), finds him "delusional"...

5:43 Farnham is suffering from delusional disorder
5:49 primarily grandiose and persecutory type
5:54 um and that typically is a diagnosis that
6:00 is part of individuals that have psychotic uh
6:05 processes however you can have a delusional disorder
6:11 um without hallucinations or thought disorder things of that

Florida Sovereign Citizen Gets Grim Diagnosis From Psychologist During His Competency Hearing

111,430 views Jul 27, 2023 #sovereigncitizens #sovcits
Competency hearing at Melbourne Courthouse, Brevard County, FL, on 2023-02-15 & 2023-03-14
David E. Silverman [Judge]
Jordan Roberts [Public Defender]
Janet Roberts [Florida State Prosecutor]

Case still ongoing:
State of Florida v Ronald R Farnham
https://vmatrix1.brevardclerk.us/beca...

Brevard County's Electronic Court Records are great, this is a model for what they all should be doing. Go to https://vmatrix1.brevardclerk.us/beca/B ... 25C3CAD9E1, General Court Records Search and enter First Name Ronald and Last Name Farnham. Long docket with bail forfeitures and lots of his SovCit correspondence.
Farnham.JPG
Farnham.JPG (154.82 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

Recent docket:

Farnham 2.JPG
Farnham 2.JPG (104.25 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

Lots of this:

Farnham 3.JPG
Farnham 3.JPG (77.45 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

Farnham 4.JPG
Farnham 4.JPG (95.13 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:30 pm Brevard County's Electronic Court Records are great, this is a model for what they all should be doing. Go to https://vmatrix1.brevardclerk.us/beca/B ... 25C3CAD9E1, General Court Records Search and enter First Name Ronald and Last Name Farnham. Long docket with bail forfeitures and lots of his SovCit correspondence.
IMHO, Florida has had the best public online court records for a while. I think one of our FloridaBowers mentioned they passed a law earlier on public court records that moved the counties to a usable process.

I expect the governor will eventually get around to messing it up.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:30 pm This one is interesting. In Florida, "a motorcycle officer pulled over a man for an expired tag. Instead of cooperating with basic orders, the suspect proceeded to mortify his girlfriend by arguing his version of the law".
This may shock you, but he has a history of haughty naughtiness.
Man selling CDs at Augusta Mall arrested
August 2, 2016

A man was arrested Saturday after attempting to sell CDs at Augusta Mall.

Ronald Russell Farnham, 47, of Palm Bay, Fla., was seen selling CDs on mall property and was asked to leave by mall security. According to a Richmond County police report, Farnham refused to leave and told law enforcement that private property laws don't apply to him because he is part of "the people."

When police asked to see his identification, Farnham said he was invoking his Fifth Amendment rights and refused to answer questions.

Farnham was charged with criminal trespass and obstruction of law enforcement for refusing to give officers his information.
https://www.augustachronicle.com/story/ ... 282846007/
SovCits always talk about freedom but apparently, because he is part of "the people", he can do what he wants on somebody else's land. It's like their whole SovCit anti-government theology is bunk, and it is all about doing whatever they want to wherever they want to do that and other people who should be Sovereigns have no rights even on their own property.

Say it ain't so. I'm feeling decomposed, which is a bad place for a musician.
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Okay, I have got to get on to other things but this one has so much to find.

He wrote a book or two
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Do not look directly at the cover.

"What if a Government Intelligence Analyst from the Pentagon is forced to save mankind from extinction and the world from destruction but first he must evolve into the Messiah and create the plan to save the world?" The 21st Century Messiah arrives, battles dark forces and sparks the Armageddon that leads to the Apocalypse, Rapture, the 2012 pole shift and Extraterrestrial contact.
He has a short BIO on Amazon
I’m Ronald Russell of the family Mass-Lavori, the authorized representative of RONALD RUSSELL FARNHAM, a U.S. of A. corporation. I worked for the United States of America [U.S. of A.] Corporation’s Department of Defense for 13 years and two months.
As an intelligence analyst for the government I was charged with beginning and completing extensive Top Secret research papers about many countries throughout Earth domain. I conducted research, compiled data, edited the papers, received editing notes, conducted re-writes, finalized for publication, and via my release authority, released those papers for publication into the intelligence community. Everything I worked with was at a Top Secret level.

From reading thousands of top secret messages about situations across the world I garnered a picture of the true nature of geopolitical relationships; Relationships that are much different than the information distributed on the nightly news, I am an avid reader of metaphysical books, motivational material and spiritual enlightenment books. I have read some science fiction, my favorite being Douglas Adams’ Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series. I also am a fan of Gene Rodennberry’s Star Trek concept of a Universal Federation and an earth domain that operates without a monetary system and for the betterment of mankind.

I have developed and written a truth-based solution that pertains to the plight of our current reality. In order for the solution to have any legitimate impact on the future of mankind, it must be released into the mainstream before the final stages of World War Three [the Global War on Terror] reach the point of no return, which will destroy mankind leaving only the Global Military Industrial Complex.
From 1993 to 2006, I worked for the Department of Defense as an Intelligence Analyst, Senior Intelligence reporter, Korean linguist, counter terrorism analyst, Intelligence-Data- Manager and liaison. I worked at HQ Special Operations Command as the data manager of a centralized joint intelligence database. I worked at HQ Southern Command writing threat assessments on all of the countries in Latin America. I worked at HQ Central Command and briefed the generals daily on middle-east surveillance operations. I lived in Korea and worked the Pacific Command region. I worked in Washington DC and helped Northern Command [NORTHCOM DOT MIL] stand up as an organization and assume command and control of the North American Continent with regards to Intelligence Operations. I have collaborated with CIA, NSA, DIA, FBI, DEA and foreign intelligence organizations and been recruited to work directly as an employee of the CIA but turned them down.

In 2004 I got interested in the Truth Movement. I looked into the Top Secret information to which I was exposed and realized that the Department of Defense was not actually attempting to stop terrorist activity but rather was allowing it to continue and was profiting heavily from it as a commodity from which to siphon trillions of dollars from the American people into their Defense and Black Budget. In 2006 I resigned from the DoD because the National Security Agency made it blatantly clear to me that they did not want to consider or attempt my step by step plan to eradicate terrorist related activity across Earth. I knew then that the fix was in and I decided to be the solution and not be a part of the problem. That is why I produced and hosted the 47 one-hour episodes of, The Ronald Show “Documenting the Collapse of Life as We Know it as Perpetrated by the Global Military Industrial Complex”. The intention of that show is to end war and poverty on earth.

My entire life I have spent reading information about the nature of reality, god, creation, and the mind. A few of the books that I have read that helped me formulate my book the Second Coming Of The Messiah are: The Path To Freedom that is a document at SEDM DOT ORG, The Law Of Attraction, Ask And It Is Given, The Power Of The Subconscious Mind, The Divine Laws Of Prosperity, Man Visible and Invisible, Hypnosis, Dianetics, Out Of Body Adventures, The Great Shift Co-Creating a New World For 2012 and Beyond, Screenplay by Syd Field, These Truths Can Set You Free, the Bible, The Science Of Mind. The Dhammapada, A Course In Miracles, Missing Time, Fire In The Sky, The Gulf Breese Sightings, Abduction, I have also been a regular listener of Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and George Noory for about thirty years. I was a member of MUFON in the mid-90s. I have also joined the zeitgeist movement: ZeitgeistMovie.com
Although my book, The Second Coming of the Messiah may be categorized as science fiction, the metaphysical concepts are based on the most recent theories. The GovernMent [ControlMind] and Department of Defense portions are based on my real experiences. The solution for planetary sovereignty by collapsing the world ControlMind [GovernMent] and its monetary system is based on a viable and executable idea that I have researched and created. The only fiction portion of the book is the story of the Messiah, which if you look at my resume and look at the story, you will see similarities. However, I am not a Messiah, nor do I claim to be, I have just written a book that offers mankind control of its own form of Messiahship.

I want to effect a global transformation and enlightenment. I have an altruistic passion to lead mankind to regain its sovereignty by way of freeing it from physical, financial, emotional, psychological, and spiritual slavery perpetuated by the world government a.k.a. the Global Military Industrial Complex. Most importantly it is a plan for mankind to live in the biblically foretold thousand years of peace in a world without a monetary system and in Worlds beyond the alleged north and south poles on a flat infinite plain in a simulation. It will teach meditation, astral projection, goal setting, self-hypnosis and techniques for programming the subconscious mind, the truth about the physical reality in which we are living, and the path to true freedom. I am based in the truth. The Truth can set us free. First we must know ourselves. We can only know ourselves by getting to the truth of who we are, why we are here, where we are from and by deciding on our destination vice having our destination planned and manifested by the powers that be.

Sincerely
Ronald Russell of the family Vrontas-Farnham

Ronald Russell of the family Mass-Lavori is one of the people, has no earthly domicile, and is a NON-RESIDENT in relation to the national GovernMent. To completely understand the nature of this comment please read the Path To Freedom Document at SEDM dot org
I'm inclined to agree with the psychologist.
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:30 pm This one is interesting. In Florida, "a motorcycle officer pulled over a man for an expired tag. Instead of cooperating with basic orders, the suspect proceeded to mortify his girlfriend by arguing his version of the law". Next event coming soon:

08/15/2023 CAL:DOCKET SOUNDING

Most Embarrassing Sovereign Citizen Arrest Ever - His Girlfriend Was Mortified

POV from the SovCit's phone camera:

Sovereign Citizen Messes with the WRONG Veteran Motorcycle Cop

The ridiculousness (over a registration expiration) resulted in Ronald Russell Farnham needing to have a Competency Hearing. We're starting to get to the point where still believing this SovCit BS may be considered mental illness. In the hearing, the psychologist (who has testified in over 2,500 trials), finds him "delusional"...

5:43 Farnham is suffering from delusional disorder
5:49 primarily grandiose and persecutory type
5:54 um and that typically is a diagnosis that
6:00 is part of individuals that have psychotic uh
6:05 processes however you can have a delusional disorder
6:11 um without hallucinations or thought disorder things of that

Florida Sovereign Citizen Gets Grim Diagnosis From Psychologist During His Competency Hearing

111,430 views Jul 27, 2023 #sovereigncitizens #sovcits
Competency hearing at Melbourne Courthouse, Brevard County, FL, on 2023-02-15 & 2023-03-14
David E. Silverman [Judge]
Jordan Roberts [Public Defender]
Janet Roberts [Florida State Prosecutor]

Case still ongoing:
State of Florida v Ronald R Farnham
https://vmatrix1.brevardclerk.us/beca...

Brevard County's Electronic Court Records are great, this is a model for what they all should be doing. Go to https://vmatrix1.brevardclerk.us/beca/B ... 25C3CAD9E1, General Court Records Search and enter First Name Ronald and Last Name Farnham. Long docket with bail forfeitures and lots of his SovCit correspondence.

Farnham.JPG

Recent docket:

Farnham 2.JPG

Lots of this:

Farnham 3.JPG

Farnham 4.JPG

Danger! Danger!! Danger!!!

David Merrill Van Pelt Content!

Danger!! Danger!! Danger!!!!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

If you want to watch this with the Ragical treatment. :faint:

Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Ragical is awesome. He and Van Balion know US law far better than sovcits/frauditors ever will.
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

Dude looks like if Alex Jones had lived. :smoking:
Ragical is awesome. He and Van Balion know US law far better than sovcits/frauditors ever will.
So does most of the produce for sale at Kroger. Not a high bar.

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Sovcit nutz

Post by bill_g »

I made it to minute 3 and had to stop. I can't stand idiots like that. Shove a pencil in his eye and be done with it.
pipistrelle

Sovcit nutz

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

realist

Sovcit nutz

Post by realist »

This judge has apparently not dealt with sovereign citizen nonsense. :roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

realist wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:06 pm This judge has apparently not dealt with sovereign citizen nonsense. :roll:
Needs some time with Judge Middleton from Michigan.

https://www.youtube.com/@judgejeffreymiddleton7573
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

I applaud the judges attempts
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

The stupid starts before I had my coffee:

Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Wow, quoting Abraham, the Book of Nations AND he has Hebrew writing. Foolproof.
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Can you say "frivolous lawsuit?"

I think you can.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
northland10

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:46 am Wow, quoting Abraham, the Book of Nations AND he has Hebrew writing. Foolproof.
Resume18 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:45 pm Can you say "frivolous lawsuit?"

I think you can.
As the narrator said, it won't last long. It was dismissed. If he paid the filing fee, it would have lasted longer but IPV kicks of a review.

Vattel!!!, is full of Vattel, except for the Bither's favorite passage. Of course, we all knew that Vattel was Codified law, and you can charge folks in civil court with violating the codified Law of Nations.

While some wonderfully authentically SovCit jibberish, I was seriously disappointed in the lack of stamps, thumbprints, and footnotes. No wonder it was dumped so fast. It lacked the proper maggicalll incantaytions.

For those who missed who need something to discuss in the "what are you reading" thread. Maybe somebody could do a reading on this and it can be included to "what audiobook are you listening to."
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... parties-1/

Unknown parties? He mentions the names in the complaints but does not actually list them as parties. :crazy:
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08-31/ ... /102789818

How Germany's 'Reichsbürger' sovereign citizens movement became a threat to the state
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

:hittingthefan:

:bwahaha:

Return to “Other weirdos”