INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by poplove »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:29 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:31 pm Is anybody else just sick to death of all this? :notlistening:
I was sick to death of it in 2016.
:yeahthat:
Sam the Centipede

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I believe it is not compulsory for anyone to read threads that do not interest them.

I for one am happy to read summaries, commentary, analysis and snark here. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:42 pm I believe it is not compulsory for anyone to read threads that do not interest them.

I for one am happy to read summaries, commentary, analysis and snark here. :thumbsup:
That's not what we're saying.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Should we have a separate thread for Trump Truths and X-crements?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

much ado wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:56 pm Should we have a separate thread for Trump Truths and X-crements?
Again, that’s not what we’re saying (or at least me). I’ve been sick of him since 2016. Prison might fix it.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:50 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:31 pm Is anybody else just sick to death of all this? :notlistening:
Way past expiration. So waiting until all of these threads can be combined into one "Inmate #xxxx"
Whatever that 'xxxx' number is, it will become the most famous inmate number since '24601' and likely even surpass it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I honestly oughta put bob on salary for the outstanding amount of legal analysis he generates. And what he says, you can rely upon.

But hay, I'm a volunteer too also. I just wanted to say, you rock, bob. :thumbsup:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:39 pm
Off Topic
I honestly oughta put bob on salary for the outstanding amount of legal analysis he generates. And what he says, you can rely upon.

But hay, I'm a volunteer too also. I just wanted to say, you rock, bob. :thumbsup:
Truth!
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
much ado wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:56 pm Should we have a separate thread for Trump Truths and X-crements?
I think they fit better in the flow of the thread, so we can know what he's talking about.

I put in a thing once that would let you ignore a thread, but it was flawed and broke the forum.

You can always go to the Board Index page and mark all forums read, then it won't show on Unread Posts or Active Topics.

I am not bored yet, personally, but I am always willing to listen to the boogle and work out an acceptable compromise or something.

For example, I keep all the sports threads in a sub-forum, and you have to join a usergroup to see them. That's because when football season is in high cotton, people were complaining that they didn't want to see any sports threads, and there were (and still are) dozens of them!

And I could put Donald John Trump in a box of my own design, if there's really sentiment that he should be there.

We'll work it out, so keep yappin' about it and I'll try to follow along.
realist

Post by realist »

Off Topic

Invaluable.
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

My thought would be if any of the defendants get removed or severed, we start a separate thread for them.

If they all end up tried together, perhaps a new thread for the trial.

Just spitballing here.
Image X 4
Image X 32
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

IS THIS THING ON?

One more time: I didn't say I'm sick of anyone posting or reposting anything, including "Truths" (aka falsehoods).

I'm sick of the person behind them.

THAT IS ALL.
realist

Post by realist »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:02 pm IS THIS THING ON?

One more time: I didn't say I'm sick of anyone posting or reposting anything, including "Truths" (aka falsehoods).

I'm sick of the person behind them.

THAT IS ALL.
I never understood anything different from your post.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:39 pm I honestly oughta put bob on salary for the outstanding amount of legal analysis he generates.
Is this your way of telling me that Soros downsized me? :smoking:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Hated to break it to ya, pal. :oopsy:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Greg's tweet was cut off earlier. Here's the full tweet: :lol:
Greg Walters @thegregwalters 14h
"We will not be able to provide adequate representation" by that trial date, Lauro says. "I feel I need to put that on the record.... That trial date is inconsistent with Mr Trump's right of due process."

Chutkan: "I understand and your objection is noted for the record."

Chutkan: "Now here, drink your chocolate milk like a good boy. Who's my good boy?"

And Bob is a King. Thank God we didn't lose him to Rondeau when she tried to poach him with promises of daily Grand Slam Breakfasts. Getting to spend time in the big operation with the printing presses, the fact checking department, the interview bookers, the cushy expense account travel and the red carpet treatment from any possible interviewee must have been tempting as hell. Along with the big salary plus benefits package. We dodged a bullet but that was too close for comfort.

Here's a thread reader app unroll of all of Greg's coverage of the hearing: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1696 ... 24438.html

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Off Topic

Even when he tells me I'm wrong, which is early and often.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This is a Galaxy Bar. I didn't know they had an association.

galaxy.jpg
galaxy.jpg (35.63 KiB) Viewed 668 times
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkin - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Luke »

:lol: Hadn't read the dopey filing asking for the trial in 2026. It's at https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 0.0_10.pdf and of course it was DENNIED.

Instead of doing something productive, these idiots make charts showing how big 11.5 million pages are. I mean, I guess it's good to know that, "Stated differently, if we were to print and stack 11.5 million pages of documents, with no gap between pages, at 200 pages per inch, the result would be a tower of paper stretching nearly 5,000 feet into the sky. That is taller than the Washington Monument, stacked on top of itself eight times, with nearly a million pages to spare". Wonder if Judge Chutkin was wildly impressed. :P

11M.JPG
11M.JPG (121.04 KiB) Viewed 635 times

11M 2.JPG
11M 2.JPG (44.9 KiB) Viewed 635 times

Still making some revisions on topic titles and the Protopage, it's hard to keep all four indicates straight. Adding Judges names to the topic titles. On Protopage, made an orange tab at the top for "Trump Indictments" with the dockets. Unfortunately, for the Fulton County case, you have to register with lots of info including phone number to access it. I put links to the register page and to the docket when logged in. I've joined it so can add things as needed here. I still can't find the docket on Indicated #1, the NY vs Trump hush money case -- I can find the appeal but not a docket on the case. If anybody can find it please let me know and I'll add it. The Protopage seems to be working well, it's handy to have everything in one place. Thanks again Foggy for adding it. https://protopage.com/birthers#Home
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkin - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by RTH10260 »

They sound as if search engines and AI were a thing of the future and they only have the Pony Express as communication means :blackeye:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Isn’t that another way to say overwhelming amount of evidence?
much ado

Post by much ado »

About the thread title: name is Chutkan, not Chutkin.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:32 pm Isn’t that another way to say overwhelming amount of evidence?
I got 99 problems, and evidence ain't one.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”