Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Sam the Centipede

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Interesting articles, although of course we had the gist of it. But always nice to have things laid out neatly.

It is baffling that Lindell is so resistant to understanding what Dennis Montgomery does. Lindell clearly has problems with his brain; it lacks basic "does this make sense?" or "should I trust this person?" filters. Which makes him both a moron and an easy mark for cons.

I suspect that instead Lindell applyies a "one of us" filter, like so many Trumpists do. If the speaker/seller/grifter/conman is "one of us", spouting Trumpist garbage, screaming conspiracy theories, and so forth, then Lindell accepts the person and their assertions. As Trumpists are either stupid or assholes, it is inherently a route to misinformation and misery.

Whereas if a "not one of us" sane and rational person says to Lindell "Mike, this conspiracy theory about stolen elections is unsubstantiated garbage, the stuff about PCAPs is garbage (and the courts and its experts agree with that) and wifi monitoring is a f***ing stupid idea which achieves nothing" or any part of that, Lindell's brain melts and he flashes his cross at the evildoer.

I notice that electioncrimebureau.net has petitions up for every state, county, etc. where you can demand that your state which does not use electronic voting should immediately stop using electronic voting. Which it doesn't use, just to be clear. Of course, a Trumpist would struggle to understand the difference between fully electronic (computerized) voting and the use of ballot marking devices (which record nothing) or optical scanners (which are really just speed up manual counting).
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:59 pm
It is baffling that Lindell is so resistant to understanding what Dennis Montgomery does. Lindell clearly has problems with his brain; it lacks basic "does this make sense?" or "should I trust this person?" filters. Which makes him both a moron and an easy mark for cons.
Is he a moron? Or mentally ill? Morons don't usually go from crack addiction to running a successful business. Part of his brain functions perfectly to keep MyPillow on the go, and yet like you say, he's an easy mark for cons, which makes him a gullible fool, and since he became hooked into the cult of Trump, he's thrown all his business sense away.

It's like he has some sort of psychological disorder, he behaves as if he needs to plug into the rush of an addict, whether it be an addiction to his work, his political activity, or in his early days a chemical addiction.

Part of me likes his effervescent character, part of me admires his durability, but mostly he deserves the shitstorm heading his way, for undermining the American election process through consistent lying.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:56 pm Is he a moron? Or mentally ill? Morons don't usually go from crack addiction to running a successful business. Part of his brain functions perfectly to keep MyPillow on the go, and yet like you say, he's an easy mark for cons, which makes him a gullible fool, and since he became hooked into the cult of Trump, he's thrown all his business sense away.

It's like he has some sort of psychological disorder, he behaves as if he needs to plug into the rush of an addict, whether it be an addiction to his work, his political activity, or in his early days a chemical addiction.

Part of me likes his effervescent character, part of me admires his durability, but mostly he deserves the shitstorm heading his way, for undermining the American election process through consistent lying.
Good questions. I actual have some admiration for Lindell because he did lift himself up from the gutter of addition and built something (his pillows are mediocre). MN-Skeptic here mentioned there was talk of Mike running for Gov of MN back in years past. He may have had a decent shot.

Today? Not at all. He destoryed (hi Ed Hale) his business when jumped on the crazytrain. It is actually sad. :violin:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Alan Duke runs Lead Stories, and, according to Lindell, for a while Duke was fact-checking Facebook posts for Mark Zuckerberg and highlighting a lot of Mike's posts there as false.

Anyhow, Lindell still spits blood about Duke almost every week and today...
:lol:

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell, on his latest roadshow appearance today, claimed he finally got some RNC backing on a 'new resolution' for the GOP to push for hand-counted ballots. Awaiting confirmation, because we know Mike loves to exaggerate a tad. :lol:

See the opening minute of this video, you can skip the rest, he just recycles his greatest hits package. :roll:

UPDATE, here's the resolution

Elections - Urging a “Return to Excellence” in American voting amd elections

> The Republican National Committee boldly opposes means of voting that do not have the proper safeguards in place and are exclusively electronic and calls on every county and state in the nation to use as the default ballot systems, which are fully auditable, namely hand-marked, voter-verified paper ballots to ensure every voter is memorialized by a paper record;

> The Republican National Committee stands firmly behind voter identification laws and calls on state legislatures to pass laws to ensure every voter is verified to be the actual voter regardless of method in which they vote at the time of voting, casting, or delivering a ballot;

> The Republican National Committee supports the rights of counties and states that are willing and able to competently and efficiently implement voting procedures that do not require the use of machines and those that implement hand counting procedures that are fully auditable;
Sam the Centipede

By "moron" I meant that Lindell doesn't understand things and has poor knowledge and awareness of his own craziness. But this doesn't necessarily pervade all his activities, and, yes, he built a very effective business.

We have seen in other spheres how someone can be intelligent generally but shift to moron-mode in other areas. Such as people who trashed their thriving careers by joining in the J6 insurrection, even though they could and should have known the consequences.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Garrett Archer saw the tweet about Dennis and tweeted...
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer
It is truly awe inspiring how Dennis Montgomery is able to long con Lindell like this even after the PCAP fiasco.

On the other hand, it's truly saddening how many people cling to these schemes since they are so desperate to believe mass fraud occurred.

Quote Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3h
Here's a story with tons of detail about #MikeLindell's soon-to-fail #WMD from #LindellEvent #ElectionCrimeBureau on #FrankSpeech. Looks like Dennis Montgomery scammed him again (though he's trying to hide links to Dennis & Blxware). 🥳 h/t @GrumpyGit2021 https://leadstories.com/analysis/2023/0 ... ssage.html
2:16 PM · Aug 25, 2023

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 4m
For years, @stephenlemons reported on the sordid scandals of Joe Arpaio, Dennis Montgomery & Tim Blixseth. Maricopa residents were grifted for over $100K. Even crazy birther blog Post & Email tried to tell Mike Lindell it's BS: https://thepostemail.com/2019/07/07/zul ... arratives/

phoenixnewtimes.com
Joe Arpaio's Posse Investigator Mike Zullo's Secret Recordings
Did Sheriff Joe Arpaio's infamous Seattle investigation begin with a billionaire intent on revenge against his ex-wife? And was this wealthy individual drawn to Arpaio as part of the paranoid.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Sam, I have been known to have my moronic moments. :brickwallsmall:

Never as long as Lindell's though. :rotflmao:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I didn't think congress was back until after Labor Day?

how can a resolution "pass" today?

Also too, a resolution is not law :confuzzled: :shrug:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:38 pm I didn't think congress was back until after Labor Day?

how can a resolution "pass" today?

Also too, a resolution is not law :confuzzled: :shrug:
It's the RNC's resolution, not Congress.
Image Image Image Image
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

and he thinks it will amount to anything
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:18 am Aw, you guys come up with plausibly miketastic and lindellerific ideas: apps, blockchain, AI, etc. Great minds, eh?

With the "can work anywhere" vibe my unimaginative thoughts were more low tech. I wondered if MykePillow might propose that everbody gather together in town squares and votes could be by a show of hands, all photographed so the tallies could be checked afterwards.

But perhaps that idea clears the very high hurdle of "too stupid even for Lindell"?
Too high tech, photos can be manipulated by big Adobe. We need to get back to sketch artists.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sam the Centipede

Dammit Gregg, you should be working for the Election Crime Bureau!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Vote by show of hands? Is showing the middle finger a Yes or a Now or disqualify? Of course right wing Hitler salute alwas ciunts as a yes.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Switzerland, Glarus

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

From Ron Filipkowski -

Mike Lindell Says Bank Just Cancelled His Line of Credit
Mike Lindell went on Steve Bannon's podcast today and announced the bank that was providing him with a line of credit has cut him off. The bank apparently thought they were lending the money to a pillow company, only to learn that Mike was diverting it to his election conspiracy crusades.

Lindell announced two weeks ago at his latest "summit" that he was deploying an army of volunteers across the country with new electronic devices he was manufacturing that are supposed to detect if someone is flipping votes in the machines from the internet.

Mike said he is not deterred because he is now holding a 50% off sale on towels to make up for the shortfall.

Lindell expressed concern for his employees, saying that the financial stresses his election crusade has put on his company's finances "have to sit and worry every day" about losing their jobs if they go under.
(That's the entire article.)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey Mike, there's a way to alleviate the stress on your employees -- stop fu*king around with your stupid fantasies.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

If Lindell lied to his bank, and used the credit to help pay his outstanding event bills, instead of being put into the My Pillow account, then they're fully entitled to refuse any more credit requests.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Bannon said "they're coming after everybody... Rudy & Kari Lake will be on next"... :lol:

Clip:

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/8Ff18Kwm

The towels are ridiculously priced, set of 6 for $35 (he thinks they are worth $70, what a joke.)
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Chilidog

Zeidman v. Lindell Management, LLC

Post by Chilidog »

Well it looks like Mike waited till the full 21 days almost ran out before filing his response to Zeidman's motion to confirm that arbitration award. (At least that's what I assume is showing up as having been filed on Frisay)

Unfortunately, this was on Friday, and Court Listener hasn't actually posted up the docs yet.

A couple more weeks and there might be some action here.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Zeidman v. Lindell Management, LLC

Post by Grumpy Git »

Thanks for the updates Chilidog. :thumbsup:
somerset

Post by somerset »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:10 pm From Ron Filipkowski -

Mike Lindell went on Steve Bannon's podcast today and announced the bank that was providing him with a line of credit has cut him off. The bank apparently thought they were lending the money to a pillow company, only to learn that Mike was diverting it to his election conspiracy crusades.

Lindell announced two weeks ago at his latest "summit" that he was deploying an army of volunteers across the country with new electronic devices he was manufacturing that are supposed to detect if someone is flipping votes in the machines from the internet.

Mike said he is not deterred because he is now holding a 50% off sale on towels to make up for the shortfall.

Lindell expressed concern for his employees, saying that the financial stresses his election crusade has put on his company's finances "have to sit and worry every day" about losing their jobs if they go under.
I called it a few days ago ;)

viewtopic.php?p=211375#p211375
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:10 pm From Ron Filipkowski -

Here's the full clip of Mike Lindell on Bannon's show today.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It has been suggested to me that I should possibly merge this other thread with this one.

The other thread is about Zeidman v. Lindell, the case where a guy won an arbitration award of $5 million because he proved Lindell was lying. It's actually kind of tightly focused, although it doesn't really explain who Zeidman is or what the case is about.

I'm torn. I think maybe instead of merging, I should move posts about the case that are in THIS thread into that other thread, or maybe we should have a big overarching thread (this one) about the fabulously quirky Mike Lindell, that includes everything Lindell-related. The other thread would benefit from the posts in this thread (use Search this topic for Zeidman) :roll:

I invite your thoughts and comments when I can't make up what I pretend is my mind. :batting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”