Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

To be brutally honest....
  • No Soros will not pay you
  • There is no pie
  • There are no cookies
  • You will have fun
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Well, there are cookies!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:19 pm No Soros will not pay you
Huh? My first check arrived two weeks after I joined and have been coming in bi-weekly since then. So I signed up the whole family. Maybe you didn't fill out the forms?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Welcome HoperUp! Please let us know more about yourself when you're ready.

TRL & Jez provided extremely valuable information, study it carefully because there will be a test at the end of the week.

Foggy may seem like a courteous, gentlemanly Rooster, but we've learned not to argue because he has beaten it into us. Ever since he couldn't pick in 2020 between bus trips with his pal Amy Kremer from Georgia, or riding the bus in Cali with Caitlyn Jenner, which he blamed me for, the only thing that calms him down are marathons of The Fogbow's Favourite Show™, (the Titular) "Mama June: From Not To Hot: Road To Redemption".

And if you can laugh at that graph of BS, you'll fit right in here! Welcome again :dance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:41 am the only thing that calms him down are marathons of The Fogbow's Favourite** Show™, (the Titular) "Mama June: From Not To Hot: Road To Redemption".
**NOTE: The poll to determine this did not distinguish between "Favorite Show to Watch" and "Favorite Show to Ignore." YMMV.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Fact check: Troo.

Neon is our expert on tawdry Reality TeeVee anyway. :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Also too, we just found out recently that when Foggy says he can’t do something because he’s washing his feathers, he may be lying! :faint: :faint:

:batting:
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:09 pm
MsDaisy 2 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:23 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:55 am Lemonade pie all around! A nice, refreshing treat in the heat of the summer.
Lemonade pie? Sounds interesting, do you have a recipe for that?
https://www.thecountrycook.net/wprm_print/120523
:thumbsup: Thanks!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

HoperUp wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:10 am Not sure if I am supposed to be posting this here, as I see mostly happy birthday threads, but this is the introduce yourself section and I am a pretty literal person :P
Welcome.

You actually did it right, unlike some of us who neglected to post an intro here 9, uh , 10 (removes shoe) 11, 12, hmm, 13 years ago. I'll get around to it eventually.

You will get all the special sekrit stuff I missed.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I ate my decoder ring??? :bag:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here is some prep on your test questions --

1. Who was referred to as "hotter, hornier, wetter, tighter, more of a nympho than I've ever met"?

2. How many times was Walter Fitzpatrick jailed?

3. What does Karl Koenigs' "AMFF" stand for?

4. What did Foggy threaten to do to "The Spork", Christopher The Living Man?

5. Where is the only place that a fake Grand Jury can issue presentments?

6. What was the name of Miki Booth's turkey?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”