Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

The standing redcoat has some pretty weird legs in an impossible stance.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:04 am The standing redcoat has some pretty weird legs in an impossible stance.
Yeah, the oddness of the face got me until I saw the legs, which are in a different orientation to the upper body.
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

I'm fairly sure the Pen is upside down.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:23 am I'm fairly sure the Pen is upside down.
Correct. Now that you mention it I recognize this as a technical drawing pencil with a mine, not ink. Used for drawing thin lines, one would have had an assortment to draw lines of various thickness back in the days pre-CAD. I remember I thought it was a strange looking device.
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Just had another look at an enlarged image.

Looks to me as if the Red Coat intends to seduce Dear Donald and rape him. He is wearing a skirt like dress, not even a kilt :roll: . Has the skirt pulled up to his crotch :lol: I only see a British dress code that the Red Coats wore breeches that went below the knee caps, no mention of kilts.

I dearly would like to know the wording that was given to the AI image generator :doh:
Uninformed

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Uninformed »

I would surprised if any AI would generate an image with such a number of inaccuracies and defects.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Flatpoint High »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:37 pm
Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:57 pm :snippity:
the paper is sideways - the columns are 'wrong', the pen he's using has two barrels of ink, the entire thing looks generated - especially when you look at his hands.
Don't tell me that ChatGPT now can also invent pictures, not only fake court cases :lol:

ETA. just looked thru Google searches and there seem to be quite a few AI image generator around now.
well, if Midjourney had created this, the hands would look ok. and if craiyon, wouldn't look like that. but def AI generated
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Uninformed

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Uninformed »

I may well be wrong but, for example, why would AI generate an image of what appears to be a “redcoat” or other member of a military wearing a white hat (that seems to be a cross between a bicorn and tricon)?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:19 pm I may well be wrong but, for example, why would AI generate an image of what appears to be a “redcoat” or other member of a military wearing a white hat (that seems to be a cross between a bicorn and tricon)?
It may not know the difference.

Remember computers only know what data they have been fed or they can steal from somewhere else. if they don't have info to hand they will make whatever assumptions they have been programmed with. Anything outside their direct knowledge they don't know, and wont guess. They just run programs. That's it. No assumptions no guess work.

It might not have any idea that soldier is standing in a stupid way. It might just say "can a person stand like that? Ok. Whats gravity?

"Program says figure will hold pen over paper, therefore Trump will hold a pen. *grabs picture of modern pen, sticks it upside down*"

Think of it as the most literal stupid person you can imagine.

In this case it was told the soldier will wear a hat so it grabbed a 2D pic of a hat somewhere from the right era, and slapped it on the guys head. Done.
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Ben-Prime »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:28 pm
Uninformed wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:19 pm I may well be wrong but, for example, why would AI generate an image of what appears to be a “redcoat” or other member of a military wearing a white hat (that seems to be a cross between a bicorn and tricon)?
It may not know the difference.

Remember computers only know what data they have been fed or they can steal from somewhere else. if they don't have info to hand they will make whatever assumptions they have been programmed with. Anything outside their direct knowledge they don't know or wont guess. They just run programs. That's it. No assumptions no guess work.

IUt might nog have any idea that soldier is standing in a stupid way. It might just say "can a person stand like that? Ok. Whats gravity?

"Program says figure will hold pen over paper, therefore Trump will hold a pen. *grabs picture of modern pen, sticks it upside down*"

Thing of it as the most literal stupid person you can imagine.

In this case it was told the soldier will wear a had so it grabbed a 2d pic of a hat somewhere from the right era, and slapped it on the guys head. Done.
Especially when drawing a picture of a guy who treats everything as a prop including hugging flags and holding bibles upside down.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Crazy Trumpers

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:28 pm Remember computers only know what data they have been fed or they can steal from somewhere else. if they don't have info to hand they will make whatever assumptions they have been programmed with. Anything outside their direct knowledge they don't know, and wont guess. They just run programs. That's it. No assumptions no guess work.
That's basically the description of many a MAGA.

It could also be somebody trolling the right. They are not all the discerning of details in the party of Liberty Liberia.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:06 pm
Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:28 pm Remember computers only know what data they have been fed or they can steal from somewhere else. if they don't have info to hand they will make whatever assumptions they have been programmed with. Anything outside their direct knowledge they don't know, and wont guess. They just run programs. That's it. No assumptions no guess work.

It could also be somebody trolling the right. They are not all the discerning of details in the party of Liberty Liberia.
To me it looks like Our Hero is signing a surrender to the redcoat. Which seems like something he would do.
MN-Skeptic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by MN-Skeptic »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:55 pm

To me it looks like Our Hero is signing a surrender to the redcoat. Which seems like something he would do.
In return for the rights to build a Trump Tower in a prime location.
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

When you can get a golden T afixed to the Tower Of London - the first of it's kind :twisted: :rotflmao:
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:55 pm When you can get a golden T afixed to the Tower Of London - the first of it's kind :twisted: :rotflmao:
On either Traitor’s Gate
Or a bit further away
On Traitors Hill
https://exploring-london.com/tag/traitors-hill/
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:28 pm :snippity:
Think of it as the most literal stupid person you can imagine.
:snippity:
You mean Drumph did it himself?

No wait. MTG?

Sorry, obviously Alan Jones.

No? Mousta been DeathSantaClaus. No lady G. Gym Jordan?

Oh man , I give up. Who is the dumbist person I can think of?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Crazy Trumpers

An insightful interview with Dr. Steven Hassan about the cult of Trump.
How to Deprogram the Followers Inside the Cult of Trump
Background Briefing with Ian Masters
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Crazy Trumpers

Post by jez »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:55 pm

The guy in the red coat looks to have at least three legs. :eek:
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

I thought this was satire at first, he was getting his facts so wrong. But alas, it was not. I guess? What a self confident buffoon. This is what happens when your leader is a liar, you get fed lies.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

WTFUSA😒 @dudeonthebay wrote: “We’re not in a cult” - #MAGA
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Jamison Eklund @HotMoozik wrote: You didn't fall out of the stupid tree. You were dragged through dumbass forest.

#TrumpCult #TrumpCultLife #Trump #Qrazy
sugar magnolia

Crazy Trumpers

Post by sugar magnolia »

Bless her heart.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Crazy Trumpers

Tiredretiredlawyer

Crazy Trumpers

Meidas Touch interviews cult expert Dr. Steve Hassan about MAGA.

https://m.youtube.com/live/RXY268ocwp0

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”