trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Chilidog

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by Chilidog »

Not suitable for anything, really.

► Show Spoiler
MsDaisy 2
Occupation: Retired Medic and a Grandma (AKA Moppie) until I die
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy 2 »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:37 pm Not suitable for anything, really.

► Show Spoiler
Nice veins, anyone who'd miss getting a line in one of those has no business even attempting an IV.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Muslim ban 2.0
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump: I will also order our government to deny entry to all communists and markers.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1dwUEm
A federal judge ruled Thursday that Donald Trump can be deposed in the lawsuit ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok brought against the Justice Department for his wrongful termination after the Russia investigation.

In the lawsuit, Strzok alleges Trump’s political vendetta against him – whom Trump criticized in tweets – led to his wrongful termination, and that the Justice Department wrongfully released text messages he exchanged with former FBI lawyer Lisa Page. Page is also suing. Trump has denied wrongdoing.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson agreed with the request to depose Trump.

“Given the limited nature of the deposition that has been ordered, and the fact that the former President’s schedule appears to be able to accommodate other civil litigation that he has initiated,” Jackson wrote in a brief order.

The Justice Department has argued that Trump’s public attacks were not the reason for Strzok’s firing.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

► Show Spoiler
Caption: F*** T :twisted:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

► Show Spoiler
Looks like the guy is smuggling olives....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:49 pm Muslim ban 2.0
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1677411 ... 43648?s=20
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump: I will also order our government to deny entry to all communists and markers.
:confuzzled: what are markers in this contexts?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:20 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:49 pm Muslim ban 2.0
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1677411 ... 43648?s=20
Guessing Marxists.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So his good buddy President Xi won’t get any beautiful chocolate cake?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:23 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:20 pm
Guessing Marxists.
Yes, Marxists, he misspoke but then corrected himself.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:19 pm

► Show Spoiler
Looks like the guy is smuggling olives....
Today I found out there is a specialty store near me that specializes in olive oils and olives (and balsamic vinegar). Now I am less interested in checking them out in case they got their olives from the smuggling guy.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

President Trump at a Dairy Queen in Council Bluffs, IA handing out some frosty Blizzards!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Was he paying this time or just doing his normal dine and dash thing?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Pocketing the money paid and spitting on the product.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Gift link from The New York Times -

Trump Asked About I.R.S. Inquiry of F.B.I. Officials, Ex-Aide Says Under Oath
John F. Kelly, who served as former President Donald J. Trump’s second White House chief of staff, said in a sworn statement that Mr. Trump had discussed having the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies investigate two F.B.I. officials involved in the investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia.

Mr. Kelly said that his recollection of Mr. Trump’s comments to him was based on notes that he had taken at the time in 2018. Mr. Kelly provided copies of his notes to lawyers for one of the F.B.I. officials, who made the sworn statement public in a court filing.

“President Trump questioned whether investigations by the Internal Revenue Service or other federal agencies should be undertaken into Mr. Strzok and/or Ms. Page,” Mr. Kelly said in the statement. “I do not know of President Trump ordering such an investigation. It appeared, however, that he wanted to see Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page investigated.”

Mr. Kelly’s assertions were disclosed on Thursday in a statement that was filed in connection with lawsuits brought by Peter Strzok, who was the lead agent in the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation, and Lisa Page, a former lawyer in the bureau, against the Justice Department for violating their privacy rights when the Trump administration made public text messages between them.

:snippity:

Mr. Kelly told The Times last year that Mr. Trump had at times discussed using the I.R.S. and the Justice Department to address others in addition to Mr. Comey, Mr. McCabe, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page.

They included, Mr. Kelly said, the former C.I.A. director John O. Brennan; Hillary Clinton; and Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon and the owner of The Washington Post, whose coverage often angered Mr. Trump.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Not to mention Bezos is a bazillionaire on more than paper.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:35 pm
President Trump at a Dairy Queen in Council Bluffs, IA handing out some frosty Blizzards!
For what its worth, I don't know what a Blizzard is either.

I can't stand DQ and haven't been in one for at least 50 years and that is not an exaggeration.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
keith wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:25 pm For what its worth, I don't know what a Blizzard is either.

I can't stand DQ and haven't been in one for at least 50 years and that is not an exaggeration.
How do you know you can't stand DQ if you have not been to one in more than 50 years?

You are depriving your pour soul if you haven't had a Blizzard. :P
keith

Post by keith »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:33 pm
Off Topic
keith wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:25 pm For what its worth, I don't know what a Blizzard is either.

How do you know you can't stand DQ if you have not been to one in more than 50 years?

You are depriving your pour soul if you haven't had a Blizzard. :P
Tastes like plastic.

For a white in my late teen, early 20's, I would stop at a DQ once in a while to see if they had fixed something or my previous experience was just an unlucky timing. I finally decided it just wasn't worth it to bother. I gave them their chance.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
keith wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:38 pm Tastes like plastic.

For a white in my late teen, early 20's, I would stop at a DQ once in a while to see if they had fixed something or my previous experience was just an unlucky timing. I finally decided it just wasn't worth it to bother. I gave them their chance.
Berkshire Hathaway acquired DQ in 1998. I assure you the quality is there -- no plastic taste.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Off Topic
There are a LOT of Dairy Queen restaurants in Iowa and Minnesota. Their headquarters are in my Twin Cities suburb, less than 4 miles from my house. Personally, I love Blizzards. It's been a long time since I've had one though since I really don't need the calories. Sigh. :(
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Keith, you live in Australia. Of course you haven’t had DQ in 50 years 🙄

That said, I can’t stand how sweet the blizzards are. One sip, if that, I’m done.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:51 pm Gift link from The New York Times -

Trump Asked About I.R.S. Inquiry of F.B.I. Officials, Ex-Aide Says Under Oath
John F. Kelly, who served as former President Donald J. Trump’s second White House chief of staff, said in a sworn statement that Mr. Trump had discussed having the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies investigate two F.B.I. officials involved in the investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia.

Mr. Kelly said that his recollection of Mr. Trump’s comments to him was based on notes that he had taken at the time in 2018. Mr. Kelly provided copies of his notes to lawyers for one of the F.B.I. officials, who made the sworn statement public in a court filing.

“President Trump questioned whether investigations by the Internal Revenue Service or other federal agencies should be undertaken into Mr. Strzok and/or Ms. Page,” Mr. Kelly said in the statement. “I do not know of President Trump ordering such an investigation. It appeared, however, that he wanted to see Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page investigated.”

Mr. Kelly’s assertions were disclosed on Thursday in a statement that was filed in connection with lawsuits brought by Peter Strzok, who was the lead agent in the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation, and Lisa Page, a former lawyer in the bureau, against the Justice Department for violating their privacy rights when the Trump administration made public text messages between them.

:snippity:

Mr. Kelly told The Times last year that Mr. Trump had at times discussed using the I.R.S. and the Justice Department to address others in addition to Mr. Comey, Mr. McCabe, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page.

They included, Mr. Kelly said, the former C.I.A. director John O. Brennan; Hillary Clinton; and Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon and the owner of The Washington Post, whose coverage often angered Mr. Trump.
I think the Committee on the Weaponization of Government needs to investigate this.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith

Post by keith »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:42 pm
Off Topic
keith wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:38 pm Tastes like plastic.

Berkshire Hathaway acquired DQ in 1998. I assure you the quality is there -- no plastic taste.
Also the soft serve dairy confection stuff is NOT cold.
keith

Post by keith »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:51 am Keith, you live in Australia. Of course you haven’t had DQ in 50 years 🙄

That said, I can’t stand how sweet the blizzards are. One sip, if that, I’m done.
I haven't lived in Australia for 50 years either.

Dairy Queen is thinking about opening in Australia, but there is already a cafe/catering business called Dairy Queen here that's been going for generations.

So unless they can buy out that shop, they'll have to do what Burger King did when they entered the Australian market and encountered an existing business with that name: they had to pick another name. They went for "Hungry Jacks". Apparently, BK now has the rights to the BK name in Australia and wants the Hungry Jacks people to adopt the Burger King name after 60 years or whatever it is. HJ said, no thanks, we've grown the HJ name here and we like it. There are however a couple of Burger Kings in the international terminals at a couple of airports.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”