#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Vice had an article about it. Since they are the only ones, not sure.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88x8b4/ ... qanon-dead

I guess the hospital wouldn't place him on a Medbed, so he died, or maybe they did, and he is really still alive. Who knows what dark things lurk in those downtown towers. I once got all lost and turned around in the various bridges/hallways/tunnels that connect the various parts of the Mayo Clinic. You know what the conspiracy folks think about buildings connected by tunnels or bridges. It has nothing to do with not having to go outside in the winter.

He died at the St. Mary's campus, not the downtown clinic, but they probably have lots of super secret tunnels from there. One probably opens across the street from St. Mary's at the Canadian Honker restaurant, which explains why some dude suddenly crawled up from under my table one morning.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Vice wrote:“If that was the plan that God had for him, I know that everything is going to be revealed soon,” Mullinax told VICE News on Wednesday.

Mullinax said that in recent days someone in her group had claimed Protzman “was taken out” but she dismissed that.

She did however claim that the person who died was in fact just one version of Michael Protzman, “the evil version” and that the good Michael Protzman—who is in fact JFK Jr. in a mask—is still alive and well.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:12 am Vice had an article about it. Since they are the only ones, not sure.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88x8b4/ ... qanon-dead
The last two paragraphs of the article tell you a lot:
In one case however, one of Protzmans’ followers has put her name forward as a potential replacement leader of the group. “They killed Michael Protzman’s character so I take over Negative48 crew, follow me,” the follower wrote on Facebook.

“Protzman’s death won’t change anything right away, I believe new conspiracies surrounding his death will evolve,” Karma [a Twitter critic who follows Protzman's group closely] said. “But I do think his followers will dwindle and move on to other influencers over time.”
The corpse hasn't even cooled before the grifters start circling to grab power. This will be messy, since there's no organization to take over, like there was when David Miscavige took over Scientology after L. Ron Hubbard died in 1986. Presumably, all the money members donated went into Protzman's personal accounts, which are now frozen for the foreseeable future, since (IIRC) he was estranged from his family and thus probate will take forever.

Whoever tries to take over the group is basically starting over with no money (which can be used to reward the most loyal of followers) and no mandate to take over from the old leader, who was probably in a vegetative state after his crash. So whoever wants to grab the brass ring will have a very tough time of it.

The second paragraph is depressing. The followers probably won't wake up instantly from a bad dream and make amends to their families. They'll probably drift into the next QAnon influencer or other bizarre group. This is likely to be a path many disillusioned members follow in these "cults of opportunity" that, enabled by social media, arise quickly but don't build an organizational structure, and then collapse just as suddenly. Experts call this "cult hopping."

Compare this with the "good old days" of the several large cults in the 1970s, when the Moonies, Scientology, Hare Krishna and Transcendental Meditation were thriving. Few people who got disillusioned with Scientology became Moonies. They returned to some sort of normalcy. But now, individual cults are more-or-less disposable like poorly made polo shirts from H&M once the stitching starts to fray, but there are always new ones to suck people in.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I even ran across a website once where you can "choose" a cult that fits what you are looking for. I'm not posting the link for obvious reasons.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:06 pm I even ran across a website once where you can "choose" a cult that fits what you are looking for. I'm not posting the link for obvious reasons.
I want to join the one that is led by King Henry II who faked his death in 1189 and is in fact still alive in a little cottage in Chinon, France. :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:26 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:06 pm I even ran across a website once where you can "choose" a cult that fits what you are looking for. I'm not posting the link for obvious reasons.
I want to join the one that is led by King Henry II who faked his death in 1189 and is in fact still alive in a little cottage in Chinon, France. :crazy:
We call ourselves The Lions In Winter, you insensitive clod.

Er, I mean, uh..... LOOK, OVER THERE, IT'S THE KING OF FRANCE!
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Like Eleanor would have let Henry get away with that.

;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I am so pleased that I hang out in a crowd where immediately two people put a King in the proper context 800 years after his death and 60 years after the movie that made e fall in love with England when I was just a little boy.

Well read friends and acquaintances are one of the best gifts a life can deliver to you.

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:24 pm I am so pleased that I hang out in a crowd where immediately two people put a King in the proper context 800 years after his death and 60 years after the movie that made e fall in love with England when I was just a little boy.

Well read friends and acquaintances are one of the best gifts a life can deliver to you.
Lion in Winter was the first movie I bought on Amazon Prime when I first kicked off my membership. It's right up there, for me, with A Man for All Seasons.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:23 pm
Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:24 pm I am so pleased that I hang out in a crowd where immediately two people put a King in the proper context 800 years after his death and 60 years after the movie that made e fall in love with England when I was just a little boy.

Lion in Winter was the first movie I bought on Amazon Prime when I first kicked off my membership. It's right up there, for me, with A Man for All Seasons.
:yeahthat:

I watched Becket first, but both are really good.

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Wolf Hall is excellent
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:54 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:23 pm

:yeahthat:

I watched Becket first, but both are really good.
Becket, good, but not written in iambic pentameter. That's what knocks Lion out of the park for me.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Off Topic
Becket was written by a guy who only vaguely knew the true story and got most of the historical facts wrong. One of the important plot points is that Thomas Becket was a Saxon and a traitor too his Saxon roots. In truth, Thomas à Becket was as Norman as Henry Plantagenet. Great movie, crap history. :shock:

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
Dave from down under wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:49 am Wolf Hall is excellent
See, I agree that it is in my head, but in my heart, since the story frames Cromwell as the hero and More as a villain, I can't abide it. It's funny that a secular Jew considers a product-of-his-time anti-Semite like Thomas More a role-model, but I do.

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I am not a religious person.

Thomas More as portrayed in "A Man for All Seasons" seems deluded to me but I still have to admire his steadfast adherence to his beliefs even unto death when he could have voided that simply by signing an oath.

I also love the music in the Paul Scofield version. ;)

The 1988 Charleston Heston version is not so great. :(
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I have not yet watched "Wolf Hall".
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
Volkonski wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:44 pm I am not a religious person.

Thomas More as portrayed in "A Man for All Seasons" seems deluded to me but I still have to admire his steadfast adherence to his beliefs even unto death when he could have voided that simply by signing an oath.

Agreed on all of the above counts. It became a running joke in the online Star Trek RPG I run that other alien PCs and NPCs compared the Andorian commanding officer NPC to More because of his moral anchors (he literally was both the inspiration for and foe of a decades long temporal conspiracy because his future self refused to bend to the more flexible morality of a crazy NPC with a MacGuffin time travel device, so she and the future selves of all of his colleagues who had 'given in' kept messing with the timeline over and over and over again and he kept trying simultaneously to stop them *and* the unbeatable foe they kept going back in history to fight all over again with a new set of tactics, over the course of a 5 year plot arc that now continues in the 6th post-season of that, 11 total 'seasons' of a character across 14 total years of non-continuous play, as we took a break from 2006 until about 2015).

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:44 pm I am not a religious person.

The Paul Scofield version benefited from being (I think) adapted from the play by the playwright (Robert Bolt), so it felt calm and measured, with relatively long scenes (as is necessary on stage) rather than intercutting between locations, as is easily done in film.

I saw the Charlton Heston version and thought "what was the point of making this?" I think it was made simply because Heston wanted to have a go, which is a privilege of fame.

As others point out, it's worrying when historical figures are overly fictionalized, even if simplification and caricaturing is inevitable to fit a complex person and plot into a two hour romp.

Remakes for different treatments or because the original was so long ago that it is technically tatty I get, but that remake of A Man For All Seasons, together with more recent remakes of True Grit and Ghostbusters were a waste of resources in my opinion. Find a new story to tell!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Off Topic
OT, but how off topic can you get with discussions about Q. Seems to be their bread and butter.

Anyway - hospitals, hallways, tunnels - Holy Hell! Every hospital in the Portland metro area has some kind of byzantine corridor system both above and below ground. It's an artifact of their building one wing at a time expanding over decades to add services and to keep up with demand on a finite amount of land. A once open campus becomes a self contained metropolis with a complicated horizontal strata and equally mysterious vertical lift and stair system. Knowing how to get from one place to another becomes precious information.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:59 am
Off Topic
OT, but how off topic can you get with discussions about Q. Seems to be their bread and butter.

Anyway - hospitals, hallways, tunnels - Holy Hell! Every hospital in the Portland metro area has some kind of byzantine corridor system both above and below ground. It's an artifact of their building one wing at a time expanding over decades to add services and to keep up with demand on a finite amount of land. A once open campus becomes a self contained metropolis with a complicated horizontal strata and equally mysterious vertical lift and stair system. Knowing how to get from one place to another becomes precious information.
The janitorial and food service staffs over generations evolved into strange navigation savants. They were the first and most overlooked class of mutants. But they could deliver breakfast to any room in any hospital in 3 minutes or less. The fact that it took 2 hours to get your breakfast was just their way of getting back at a society that shunned them.

:rotflmao:

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've worked in old, old, OLD hospitals, night shift. There are some funky ways of getting around, especially if you don't mind running into morgue attendants (they often leave bodies in their room until all the visitors go home before taking them downstairs).
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Truth.
IMG_5347.png
IMG_5347.png (135.74 KiB) Viewed 665 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

"All these things"? Be specific. You know you can do it. Right?
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:59 pm "All these things"? Be specific. You know you can do it. Right?
It's like a professional fortuneteller doing a cold reading. You're meant to nod sagely and agree that, yes, by gum, lots of things have in fact been happening.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I don't know where Q-tippers get their news, but I listen to NPR and they've been talking about it all week. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”