Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Sovcit nutz

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Somebody had too many edibles before they got on Adobe.
pipistrelle

Sovcit nutz

Post by pipistrelle »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:10 pm Somebody had too many edibles before they got on Adobe.
2023-06-29 21.49.44.jpeg
2023-06-29 21.49.44.jpeg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 5515 times
Why do you say that?
GlimDropper

Sovcit nutz

Post by GlimDropper »

I Love müncat's debunking videos, she recently did a deep dive on Sovereign Citizens. Nothing particularly groundbreaking for followers of the Fogbow but still a well researched and entertaining presentation.

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

GlimDropper wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:21 pm I Love müncat's debunking videos, she recently did a deep dive on Sovereign Citizens. Nothing particularly groundbreaking for followers of the Fogbow but still a well researched and entertaining presentation.

:like:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Sam the Centipede

Sovcit nutz

Post by Sam the Centipede »

GlimDropper wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:21 pm I Love müncat's debunking videos, :snippity:
I'd never heard of her but randomly skipped''n'skimmed the video.

The bit about (the late) David Wynn-Miller was interesting. I was aware of his QPSG (quantum phrase structure grammar) nonsense, but I didn't know about his having had both kidneys removed, dying, then coming back to life on a mortuary slab with his heart hanging out of his chest. Oh, and the ageing gene in his body had been killed by the experience. Wow. I wish I had fantasies like that. It's a shame that his mental problems took him down the sovcit path.

I was intrigued by the presenter's closing conjecture that those attracted to sovcit ideology are yearning for certainty and rigidity in our messy world, but they would be better served by accepting that humanity and our societies are messy (or something like that).

The irony is that by applying these rigid but wrong rules the adherents have actually introduced more uncertainty and complexity into their lives.
keith

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

Melbourne council’s perfect response to sovereign citizen trying to avoid parking fine
A council worker has completely torn to shreds a conspiracy theorist who was trying to get out of paying a $110 parking fine.

In a hilariously savage but polite exchange, the Victorian council staffer sent a long four-paged letter in response to a bizarre grounds of appeal from a driver who was caught parking in a loading zone.

At times, the driver tried to argue for proof of the laws around parking fines and even brought the late Queen Elizabeth and the value of the Australian dollar into their defence to avoid paying the fine.

The City of Monash Council, in south-east Melbourne, confirmed to news.com.au one of their workers who had been employed since 2019 sent the perfectly reasoned response.
NOTE: The link is to an Australian Murdoch network site. I hope it isn't geoblocked, but VPN's are a thing.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Non-statutory abatement? Judge Middleton gets some doozies:

keith

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

Should we add "borogove" to the dictionary?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

keith wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:12 am Should we add "borogove" to the dictionary?
Are they mimsy?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

I'm looking forward to the 16 Aug edition of this saga. Dood's looking at felony falsification charges if the DA stays annoyed. Ooops. Nice upgrade, misdemeanor traffic violations up to actual jail time charges.
Azastan
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Azastan »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:07 am I'm looking forward to the 16 Aug edition of this saga. Dood's looking at felony falsification charges if the DA stays annoyed. Ooops. Nice upgrade, misdemeanor traffic violations up to actual jail time charges.
AND dood wants to bring in the owner of the vehicle he borrowed as a witness. Not sure what point he wants to make with her as a witness, but he'd apparently be happy to have her handed a citation too!
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

The ADA said she's calling the vehicle owner.

It's going to be entertaining.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Sovcit nutz

Post by neonzx »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:02 pm The ADA said she's calling the vehicle owner.
She said she may, not is, going to call in the vehicle owner.

Anyway, I have over the decades, loaned out a vehicle to friends. I never asked them to show me a valid license. I'm not sure how useful the car owners testimony is going to help either side in this case.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Ya, may was the term used, and they'll be in a bad spot, completely depending on how the ADA wants to proceed.

The additional felony charges aren't guaranteed, either.
Azastan
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Azastan »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:10 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:02 pm The ADA said she's calling the vehicle owner.
She said she may, not is, going to call in the vehicle owner.

Anyway, I have over the decades, loaned out a vehicle to friends. I never asked them to show me a valid license. I'm not sure how useful the car owners testimony is going to help either side in this case.
You may not have checked, but apparently it *is* incumbent upon you to ensure that anyone driving your vehicle has a valid driver's license.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Would an insurance policy cover an unlicensed driver that wrecks your car? My policy doesn't, but that doesn't apply to everyone.
Azastan
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Azastan »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:49 pm Would an insurance policy cover an unlicensed driver that wrecks your car? My policy doesn't, but that doesn't apply to everyone.
Don't we have a person here who deals with insurance?

;)
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Azastan wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:24 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:49 pm Would an insurance policy cover an unlicensed driver that wrecks your car? My policy doesn't, but that doesn't apply to everyone.

;)
There's a bunch of talented people here, wouldn't surprize me.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

The fact that a car owner has to ensure the person borrowing the car has a valid license is probably why the judge said the owner my invoke the 5th amendment and not testify.

*edit* added "probably."
Hic sunt dracones
Azastan
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Azastan »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:34 pm
Azastan wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:24 pm

;)
There's a bunch of talented people here, wouldn't surprize me.
(that would be Foggy...)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Sovcit nutz

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Foggy knows a little about health insurance in North Carolina. Each state has its own laws pertaining to such matters.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

From two previous vids:

viewtopic.php?t=353&start=1000#p200872

and

viewtopic.php?t=353&start=1000#p201094

She's back in court again:

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

That judge is great, JT, always cool to see how Judge Middleton deals with them. Went back to the 1st hearing, her arguing about admiralty law is nuts.

This channel is wild: https://www.youtube.com/@OSGCourtWatch/videos There's tons of SovCit content on it. This is NOT a SovCit but it's 20 minutes of hugely compelling drama. This is a Judge Simpson video and he's another amazing jurist.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

a fresh upload, sorry, no broken glass, just stupidity pure

Return to “Other weirdos”