🥊 Elon Musk - Mark Zuckerberg ‘Cage Match’: "PPV Would Bring In Over $1 Billion - Biggest fight Ever" POLL

If It Happens: Who Would Win A Cage Match’ Between Zuckerberg and Musk?

Zuckerberg
41%
Musk
5%
Other
55%

Total votes: 22

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

🥊 Elon Musk - Mark Zuckerberg ‘Cage Match’: "PPV Would Bring In Over $1 Billion - Biggest fight Ever" POLL

Post by Luke »

Musk-Zuckerberg ‘cage match’ would be 'the biggest fight ever in the history of the world'.

M vs Z.JPG
M vs Z.JPG (62.33 KiB) Viewed 781 times

Musk-Zuckerberg ‘cage match’ PPV would cost $100, bring in over $1 billion: ‘This would be the biggest fight ever in the history of the world’
Published Fri, Jun 23 202310:50 AM EDT Updated 5 Hours Ago

Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg are “absolutely dead serious” about trading blows in the Octagon, and fans will have to pay up if they want to watch. UFC president Dana White on Thursday told TMZ Sports that he spoke with both billionaires about their social media beef this week, which saw Zuckerberg accept a “cage match” challenge issued by Musk on Twitter.

“Mark Zuckerberg hit me up first and said ‘is he serious?’” White told the outlet. When the promoter reached out to Musk, the Tesla CEO told him: “Yeah, I’m dead serious.” White said that he is already in “early stages” of planning how to put on the fight, but didn’t hesitate to play up the excitement he expects the brawl will create. “This would be the biggest fight ever in the history of the world, bigger than anything that’s ever been done,” he said. “It would break all pay-per-view records.”

The tech executives have a history of bad blood, with the fight challenge coming after reports emerged that Zuckerberg’s Meta is working on building a rival to Twitter. While a standard UFC pay-per-view costs $80, White said he would charge $100 for the Musk-Zuckerberg bout. The previous biggest pay-per-view ever was Conor McGregor-Floyd Mayweather in 2017, White said, which brought in more than $600 million in revenue. Mayweather reportedly took home $275 million after winning, while McGregor walked away with $85 million.

But a fight between Musk and Zuckerberg — the No. 1 and No. 10 richest men on earth with a combined net worth of $340 billion — would easily set a new record, White said. “I think it triples [Mayweather-McGregor],” he said. “There’s no limit on what this thing can make.” The pair likely aren’t looking to add to their net worth from the fight, however. Instead, White suggested they would each battle for a charitable organization of their choice. “I don’t think either one of them needs the money,” White said. “These guys would raise hundreds of millions of dollars for charity,” he added. White declined to speculate about when the fight might take place, but said he’s ready to make it happen. “If these guys are serious, I make fights that people want to see,” he said. “That’s what I do for a living.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/23/musk-zu ... llars.html

TMZ:
DANA WHITE: MUSK & ZUCKERBERG 'DEAD SERIOUS' ...
About Fighting In UFC Octagon

EXCLUSIVE 6/22/2023 10:34 AM PT
THE BIGGEST FIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
TMZSports.com

Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg are "absolutely deadly serious" about fighting each other in a UFC Octagon and it would be the biggest fight in the history of the world, so says UFC Prez Dana White. Dana told Harvey and Charles on "TMZ Live" Thursday he's been talking and texting with Mark and Elon Wednesday night and into Thursday, and says both men want to square off in Vegas. "Talked with Mark and Elon last night, both guys are absolutely dead serious about this," White said.

It all started on Wednesday when Musk responded to a report Zuck was going to launch his own version of Twitter, to which Elon responded, "I'm up for a cage match if he is lol." The Facebook founder got wind of the tweet, and served up a message of his own, writing "Send me location." BTW that's code in the world of UFC for, he's really serious.

So, fight on?? People weren't exactly sure if the men were just messing around... but alas, White says they're not. As for how big the event could be -- Dana believes it would easily be the most-watched fight ever, saying "The biggest fight of all time was Floyd and Conor, I just think it triples that -- it triples what that did, there's no limit on what that thing can make."

Dana's confident both men are capable of handling themselves. Zuck has been in jiu-jitsu competitions recently, and Elon has done martial arts and told Dana he was involved in "plenty of fights growing up in South Africa." DW says the cost for Pay-Per-View would be $100 a pop... it's normally $80 for a UFC fight. Forget about what it would cost to watch it in the arena. Dana expects the fight would gross hundreds of millions of dollars, and the loot would go to charity.

Bottom line... this is no joke. Mark and Elon are serious, and Dana is determined to make it happen.
https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/22/mark-zuc ... ana-white/

It's the weekend so this is for fun, but who knows. They are already hyping this up to the moon. This could become a trend: Marjorie Taylor Greene v Lauren Boebert, Warren Buffett v Rupert Murdoch, Mike Lindell v Steve Bannon... Foggy v Sharon Rondeau!

:boxing:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

🥊 Elon Musk - Mark Zuckerberg ‘Cage Match’: "PPV Would Bring In Over $1 Billion - Biggest fight Ever"

Post by Dave from down under »

It could be even bigger!

2 go in
Fight to the death
Survivor gets to fight to the death the next idiot (eg MTG),
And so on till last idiot is crowned King Idiot
Suranis

🥊 Elon Musk - Mark Zuckerberg ‘Cage Match’: "PPV Would Bring In Over $1 Billion - Biggest fight Ever"

Post by Suranis »

Bah, Zuk would wipe the floor with Musk if it happened. He is 14 years younger, in decent enough shape and apparently does Ju Jitzu. Mush is a doughy fat guy.

I@m stil pretty convinced this is a stupid Musk Troll. But then, if it actually does happen I wont be watching. Eff them both.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

To the Death!

No! To the Pain!

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I've seen this referred to as the Thrilla in Vanilla.
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'd stand in line for that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I kinda want the celebrity deathmatch people (or maybe the robot chicken ones) come out of retirement to do a special for this idea.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Oh good grief.

:roll:

:crazy:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I voted "Other" -- as in this juvenile stunt will never happen. :roll:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I was dong shopping and realizing this is the biggest bullshit ever. The arrogance of these two ugly ass jackasses to think that we would have any interest in their slapfight. Proceeding from the assumption that THEY are the biggest superstars on earth?

Who fucking cares, you narcisistic half wits.

Hic sunt dracones
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:bwahaha:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Elon Musk and Mike Pence ought to get along just great, significant women dictating their lifes :lol:
raison de arizona

Stupidest thing ever lately, but Zuckerberg would mop the floor with pillsbury dough boy.
► Show Spoiler
Not that I'm in any better shape, but then I don't go around trying to pick fist fights with my potential rivals. Because I'm a grown-up.

Anyway, Zuckerberg is like a blue belt in ju jitsu (I believe) and has been doing real fights. He'd kill Musk.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

If I were a billionaire I’d eat better food and have a trainer help me get in better shape.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

neeneko wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:13 pm I kinda want the celebrity deathmatch people (or maybe the robot chicken ones) come out of retirement to do a special for this idea.
Robot chicken works
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:58 pm Anyway, Zuckerberg is like a blue belt in ju jitsu (I believe) and has been doing real fights. He'd kill Musk.
Not seeing a downside there. :think:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:33 am If I were a billionaire I’d eat better food and have a trainer help me get in better shape.
That is something that always perplexed me about Kim Jong Un.. near unlimited wealth and power.. you would think you would want to maximize your long and healthy life to enjoy it.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neeneko wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:55 pm :snippity:

That is something that always perplexed me about Kim Jong Un.. near unlimited wealth and power.. you would think you would want to maximize your long and healthy life to enjoy it.
Hedonism is a hellva drug...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neeneko wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:55 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:33 am If I were a billionaire I’d eat better food and have a trainer help me get in better shape.
You are not looking at it culturally. In the Orient being Fat exudes strength, wealth, attractiveness and power. If he was trim he would be just like any other Korean.
Hic sunt dracones
somerset

Post by somerset »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:40 pm
You are not looking at it culturally. In the Orient being Fat exudes strength, wealth, attractiveness and power. If he was trim he would be just like any other Korean.
No, it doesn't.
raison de arizona

somerset wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:38 pm
Suranis wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:40 pm

No, it doesn't.
It does in North Korea. At least wealth and power.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This reddit thread talks a little bit about how fat men are seen as rich and men of means in poor dictatorships.

But ya, I'm not going to argue about it I'l just do watch a Sumo Wrestling match. :|
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:44 am This reddit thread talks a little bit about how fat men are seen as rich and men of means in poor dictatorships.

But ya, I'm not going to argue about it I'l just do watch a Sumo Wrestling match. :|
I dunno. I don't watch Sumo wrestling. It looks like they are just trying to bump their opponents out of bounds. Very no homo-erotic as transnational styles of wrestling is.

If Elon and Zuck want to a do thumb wrestling match, I might sign up for that if proceeds were going to a worthy cause.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:42 pm It does in North Korea. At least wealth and power.
Ok, serious hat on...
Off Topic
I do not think kim jong un really cares what average north koreans find attractive. DPRK elite tend to follow western fashion and social trends since THAT is the mark of being wealthy and refined. If you look at the women he collects, and the soldiers he holds up as symbols of DPRK strength, they are not overweight.

He grew up in luxury, and the 'fat = wealth' is, for lack of a better phrasing, a poor people thing. But DPRK is also pretty opaque, and I recall our analysts generally did not want to touch it because of how difficult getting good information was.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”