Dogs!

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Dogs!

Post by Luke »

Hey! Where are the party photos of the 699th on the holiday?? I expected to see them quaffing root beer and studying a map (redacted) of their next deadly assault.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 am Hey! Where are the party photos of the 699th on the holiday?? I expected to see them quaffing root beer and studying a map (redacted) of their next deadly assault.
The approximate position of their next deadly attack disclosed, was thoughtfully declassified at Mar-a-Lago

RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

:lovestruck: German Shepherd puppy is so sweet
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Gregg

Dogs!

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 am Hey! Where are the party photos of the 699th on the holiday?? I expected to see them quaffing root beer and studying a map (redacted) of their next deadly assault.
We're still trying to get those pics cleared by IIAF Intellegence. Things are slow ahead of the 823rd Annual Illuminati Company Picnic coming up next Saturday in DTA (Down Town Argillite)

Security for this is a total meltdown headache and for a month ahead of it every year everything just goes to hell in a handbasket...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
qbawl

Dogs!

Post by qbawl »

Sad day! Just returned from the vet's office after helping Buttercup commence her journey across the rainbow bridge. It was just about 4 months since we did the same for her brother and littermate Reese. Those two were my constant companions for 17 years. It's already lonely without them. They were "Good Doggos"!
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Dogs!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

qbawl wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:48 pm Sad day! Just returned from the vet's office after helping Buttercup commence her journey across the rainbow bridge. It was just about 4 months since we did the same for her brother and littermate Reese. Those two were my constant companions for 17 years. It's already lonely without them. They were "Good Doggos"!
Please accept my genuine sympathy. It's always tough to lose a doggo, but two in short succession has got to be so much harder.

I'm not usually good with emotional stuff, but: :bighug:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:bighug: That's tough. I'm sorry.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
qbawl

Dogs!

Post by qbawl »

Thanks JPC and Andi here are my buddies (I hope this works not sure how to post in line).
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Dogs!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

So sorry , Qbawl. :brokenheart:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
qbawl

Dogs!

Post by qbawl »

Reese and Buttercup were from a litter of 8 born at a shelter to a GSD and some sort of hound (we think). The shelter staff named each pup after a candy bar and we stuck with the names.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Dogs!

Post by Maybenaut »

:bighug: :bighug:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Estiveo
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Estiveo »

So sorry, qbawl. Such schweet faces!
Image Image Image Image
Annrc
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Annrc »

:( :bighug:
Volkonski
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Volkonski »

:(
:bighug:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Fiascoist

Dogs!

Post by Fiascoist »

What cuties! Sorry for your loss of your faithful friends. But whose eyes are we seeing in the background, another furry, so you aren't completely alone. :bighug:
qbawl

Dogs!

Post by qbawl »

OMFSM, I never noticed that before. Looks like a black kitty but I took that picture and I'm sure there were no other life forms in the house at the time (10 - 15 years ago). Weird and Spooky!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Dogs!

Post by Foggy »

Sorry, qbawl. :bighug:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Dogs!

Post by Luke »

That's so hard, qbawl. 17 years is amazing but it's never long enough. Huge hug to you.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Dogs!

Post by jemcanada2 »

So sorry, Qbawl. :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :bighug:
June bug

Dogs!

Post by June bug »

What’s sweethearts! So sorry, qbawl. :bighug: :bighug:
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

:bighug: They look like such sweet doggos. I’m so sorry for your loss.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer

Dogs!

https://www.treehugger.com/best-compost ... gs-5188712
The 4 Best Compostable Dog Poop Bags, According to Our Tests
The simply named Poop Bags are our top choice.

Treehugger Tested & Approved
According to our testers, the simply named Poop Bags are the number one bags for when your dog goes number two.

Where there are dogs, there is poop.

Perhaps you’ve seen bags of dog poop when you walk around your neighborhood or out on the trails. Some people might leave the sacks behind, planning to pick them up later. Others might use biodegradable bags and mistakenly think the sacks will quickly decompose.

But “biodegradable” doesn’t really mean much; it’s just a marketing term without a legal definition. One 2019 study found that bags marked biodegradable lasted in soil, submerged in seawater, and out in the open air for three years or more.1

That’s why researchers say compostable bags are a more eco-friendly option. They’re usually made of plant starch and contain no plastics, so they dissolve much more quickly. In the same study, compostable bags dissolved in water in three months instead of three years.1 If you’re used to standard bags, you might notice these feel a little bit thinner, and they don’t have an added fragrance to disguise the normal doggy smell. Compostable bags also are more expensive than standard poop bags, but there’s the environmental tradeoff.

We had more than a dozen dogs and owners test four bags and one foldable paper. Here’s what they thought were the best compostable dog poop bags.

The Rundown
Best Overall: The Original Poop Bags at Amazon
Jump to Review
Best Large Bags: Doggy Do Good Biodegradable Poop Bags at Amazon
Jump to Review
Best for Small Dogs: BioBag Standard Pet Waste Bags at Amazon
Jump to Review
Best Paper: Pooch Paper Dog Waste Sheet at Chewy
Jump to Review

We love everything about these simply named Poop Bags. They are made in the United States of plant matter including corn, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers, and they meet the ASTM D6400 standard for commercial compostability.

There are several versions including convenient rolls that fit standard holders that attach to leashes or your pocket when you go on walks. There are long boxes you can keep near the back door where you can take a bag or two at a time, and there are bags with easy-to-tie handles.

If you purchase bags from the company’s "You Buy; We Donate" line, a portion of sales are donated to support nature-related charities. Funds have helped plant trees, protect sea turtles, sponsor marine research, and support the Jane Goodall Institute.

Our testers like that these bags are soft, easy to separate, and that they feel durable. They are sturdy enough that they don’t feel like they are going to tear and they are roomy enough that they can tie easily. There’s no smell, and they liked the feel-good aspect of contributing to animal causes. It made paying a little extra worth it.

Price at time of publish: $12

Tester Insight:
“They feel a little thin when you first hold them but don’t feel thin when you use them. They don’t feel like you’re touching poop through them.”
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Dogs!

IMG_4326.jpeg
IMG_4326.jpeg (45.72 KiB) Viewed 600 times
Pancake and Biscuit pose for Mom.

We have a new dog. Hubby found him online as a dog abandoned at a local park. He immediately claimed him and named him Biscuit.

Biscuit is smart, playful, and laid back. He is the perfect playmate for Pancake!

Hubby chose well.
roadscholar

Dogs!

Post by roadscholar »

:lovestruck:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
jemcanada2

Dogs!

Post by jemcanada2 »

:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

A lot of Fogbowers seem to name their dogs after food :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Stuff”