Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by Luke »

As birthers would say, I must be "over the target"! :lol:

Posted a tweet that Tom Ryan, AZ's Law and many others liked... then out of the blue, the Kari Lake War Room decided (uninvited) to chime in. My tweet was not in her account.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 5h
#MikeLindell URGENTLY grifts to pay, "our LLOF Attorney, Kurt Olson." So what is sore loser #KariLake's grift for? #MyPillow guy says, "WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!". #LakeVHobbs will be rejected again. Olsen & Blehm botched another hearing ("experts?"). @arizonaslaw @tomryanlaw
WR reply (the dead-enders love her tweet and are retweeting it like mad, will be great when the case gets dismissed):

This is used often by the Nick Fuentes/Ye24/Groyper crowd and it's cute, it's set to the song Copacabana but called Cope-a-Cabana :lol:

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 21m Replying to @KariLakeWarRoom @arizonaslaw and@ tomryanlaw
😿 More coping and seething from the losing Kari Lake campaign. Why not answer the question and release financial reports? Where did the millions of dollars go? Arizona elected Katie Hobbs governor 186 days ago & you all are still at the Cope-a-Cabana. 🐿️

Bonus (wouldn't have posted their epic fails, but since Lake has her minions on my timeline):

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Went ahead and added the Lake V Hobbs docket to https://www.protopage.com/birthers

CV2022-095403 Lake v. Hobbs et al.

Docket: https://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/r ... 022-095403
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

What a blessing. Leo Donofrio removed the "protected" hiding on his Twitter account and is asking over and over for a May 10 Declaration from Scott Jarrett that Lake's team alleges he wrote. Don't see it on the docket but how lucky everyone is to have Leo back, he ran away February 8 after making a clown and fool of himself (again/still). https://twitter.com/LCDLAW1/with_replies

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1
Where is this May 10th Declaration by Scott Jarrett? The opposition to Kari's new motion it is allegedly attached to appears missing from Court docket, Democracy Docket and every other source of filings. Please post link if you have it. Appears to be a unicorn.
11:30 PM · May 12, 2023

Leo Back.JPG
Leo Back.JPG (109.46 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I am still not convinced there will be another trial. It probably depends on whether Judge Thompson let's Lake bring in her "expert"*.

*Those are Rondeau quotes BTW. ;)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I'm inclined to think that he is going to pitch her case. While he has shown a tendency to be a bit too accommodating to Kake legal team's buffoonery, he has been precise in his parsing of the relevent statutes, and the defendants have been very good at pointing out the defects in Lake's case.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The trusty Judge Thompson said he would rule (trial or no trial) last night. Can't find anything yet.

Agree it should be no trial; at most a request for pleadings/hearing on the signature verification technical issue.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

It looks to me like they could find the Real Killer of Nicole Simpson, it doesn't matter. The only issue remanded to the court is some procedural issue over the signature verification of early votes.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Leo is posting his little brains out back to the ridiculous argument about "real-time Provisional ballots". Instead of researching how elections work, which would answer his question, he rants and copes and seethes. Even total dead-ender Jen Wright (who is close friends with Rachel Alexander) seems to be ignoring Leo. But Abe is wasting money running a new ad. :roll: He is such an idiot (Abe, but Leo too also).

Abe Hamadeh @AbrahamHamadeh Apr 25
🚨!NEW AD!🚨

Did you know there are more than 8,000 votes from the 2022 election that haven’t been counted?

The race for Attorney General is separated by only 280 votes.

Arizona, I’m still fighting for you and the integrity of our elections.

Visit http://countthevotesaz.com

Anyways, here's Leo months later pumping the same failed theory.
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 1h
Replying to @JenWEsq @fbastiat17 and @AbrahamHamadeh
1/3
@JenWEsq @fbastiat17 - Maricopa's criminality was published in the Provisional Ballot Report issued 11.22.23 - they blatantly covered up an ILLEGAL hijack of AZ law by cutting "these were processed as real-time Provisional Ballots" from same sentence in the 2020 Report👇...

Typo on date: s/b 11/23/22.

2/3 ...Maricopa has no authority to transform standard or provisional ballots into "real-time provisional ballots". NOBODY knows what that means. They gaslit 91000+ voters into thinking they cast standard ballots when those were "processed" as provisionals by Recorder Richer...

3/3 ...Where is this esoteric "real-time Provisional Ballot" process in ARS EPM or MC training manual? NOWHERE. Nobody has ever made them answer to it. No other county does it. And none of these 91k+ voters received a provisional ballot receipt to track if their vote was counted.

PS: Leo still has not been able to get whatever document some Twitter folks say happened on May 10. It's hard to imagine Scott Jarrett just made another declaration, didn't see it on the docket but maybe it's within an MTD. These folks just make sh*t up and by flooding the zone hope to confuse people enough to be unsure.

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 May 12
Replying to @KariLakeWarRoom and @jeffcharlesjr
Where is this May 10th Declaration by Scott Jarrett? The opposition to Kari's new motion it is allegedly attached to appears missing from Court docket, Democracy Docket and every other source of filings. Please post link if you have it. Appears to be a unicorn.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

p0rtia wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:02 am The trusty Judge Thompson said he would rule (trial or no trial) last night. Can't find anything yet.

Agree it should be no trial; at most a request for pleadings/hearing on the signature verification technical issue.
He will rule by late tonight.

Because Lake tossed in a whole bunch of last minute claims based on her "experts," the judge gave the defendants time to prepare a response.

Minute entry from Friday.
IT IS ORDERED Plaintiff Kari Lake’s expert witness disclosures must be completed by 5:00 p.m. today’s date. Defendants’ expert witness disclosures are due by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 15, 2023.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks!

I hope the kitchen sink didn't hurt when it landed on Judge Thompson's toe.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Their latest "bombshell" claim is that the county failed to follow the required logic and accuracy testing in October, before the election.

How does laches not apply to that claim?
Surely there were Republicsn party members whose jobs were to track those things?

https://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/h ... ument/5101
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Arizona's Law @arizonaslaw wrote: BREAKING:
@KariLake
Election Contest trial to move fwd on Wednesday.

Count 3 (sig verification ONLY). Lake effort to revive Count 2 (tabulators) DENIED.

OPINION to be posted shortly, at http://bit.ly/AZlaw1341
https://twitter.com/arizonaslaw/status/ ... 73088?s=20

Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: HUGE: Following Supreme Court Ruling, Maricopa County Judge grants @KariLake the opportunity to EXPOSE Election Fraud IN COURT!
Well this will be difficult.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

We need an image of Kari counting eggs and calling them chickens.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hesitate to post this because RC and Foggy will be so upset, but it has to be done.

😿 😿 😿

Heartbreaking that Ryan Heath won't be there to interject as he so effectively did during the hearing. I think I heard
@tomryanlaw and @arizonaslaw crying as they read the decision. Imagine Kari Lake's team will give him another shot to dust it off and bill some more.

Ryan Denied.JPG
Ryan Denied.JPG (48.99 KiB) Viewed 576 times

ETA: Tried to make RyRy feel a little better.
Ryan @Ryan_L_HeathWhen asked on Tuesday, Kurt didn’t have any objection. He consented by acquiescing.
The objection was only raised because the papers criticize Kurt and Brian’s work, which makes objecting against their client’s interests.
9:20 AM · May 15, 2023

@Orly_licious 47s
At least in his decision, Judge Thompson didn't deny your Motion only for that reason. So that's a win, even if Kari Lake's attorneys opposed it. Pretty high bar Lake's team needs for Count III. Surprised they are predicting an easy victory and asking for more money.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Too also, Paul at AZ Law transposed a digit on the link to the opinion, it's https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... ruling.pdf. The page is https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2023/0 ... e-may.html. Paul helped me with a typo recently and returned the favor. :P
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

At first I was rather annoyed that he didn't just dismiss it outright.

But I'm starting to see the beauty in this as he gives her the shovel for her to dig the grave for her case.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

I was chagrined until I read the order, which spends most of the time on a lengthy, scholarly discussion as to to why he's denying the defendant's motions to dismiss (as between friends).

Then he gets around to Lake, sending like one para on Count III, and his tone is, "Oh, and you? Sure, I'll give you a hearing. 'Course you have to MC did NO SIGNATURE VERIFICATION AT ALL and, oh yeah, that the alleged NO SIGNATURE VERIFICATION AT ALL was enough to change the outcome. Good luck with that. See you Wednesday."

Kinda like saying, "Take all the flesh you want--but don't you dare let a single drop of blood spill."
realist

Post by realist »

I am so upset!!

I just discovered Kari Lake blocked me on Twitter. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke

Post by Luke »

Realist, that is so wrong! Understand why she banned me, but you're an American Hero. Did you try sending her your avatar to watch you dance? Nobody can resist that. If you want, I'll let her know that her future SECRs are going to mistranscribe every other word by accident.

Meanwhile, Big Lyin Abe starts soon, here's YouTube. And AZ Law & Tom will be live tweeting.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

UPDATE, 5/16, 10:30am: BREAKING: DON'T FENCE ME IN; Kari Lake Attorneys Tell Judge He Got It Wrong By Boxing Them In Pre-Trial

Judge Peter Thompson granted Kari Lake a trial on her signature verification count last night, but set forth the constraints that he says they are attempting to prove in order to prevail. By 2am, Lake's attorneys had filed a Motion to reconsider and arguing why the judge got it wrong.

"The Court held that Plaintiff alleged only that Maricopa failed to perform “ANY steps to comply with level 2 or level 3 screening or notification of electors to cure ballots where level 1 screeners found signatures were inconsistent.” Order at 3. However, the Complaint pleads violations at all levels of signature verification i.e., level 1 as well as levels 2 and 3. In addition, the Complaint pleads a consistent factual bases for this Court to find that Maricopa’s misconduct in the 2022 general election with respect to levels 1, 2, and 3, and that 130,520 ballots would fail as egregious mismatches and another 167,176 2022 ballots would fail Maricopa’s signature-verification process."

The oral arguments last Friday were the specific opportunity for Lake to explain to the judge what they were alleging and why the Count should go to trial tomorrow. The judge took a significant amount of time and effort reading and listening to their somewhat shape-shifting arguments, and determined what he would consider from their witnesses.

This new Motion appears to be an effort to extricate themselves from a difficult box that they placed themselves in.
https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2023/0 ... e-may.html
PLAINTIFF KARI LAKE S CORRECTED MOTION FOR RELIEF FROM ORDER; AND SUPPORTING MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... 051623.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Luke

Post by Luke »

Leo is worried! Foggy, you may need to give the Paraclete a call and talk him down. He seems ready to jump!

Leo Donofrio, Esq @LCDLAW1 2h
DANGER DANGER DANGER
🚨🚨🚨
@Orly_licious 1m Replying to @arizonaslaw and @KariLake
Constitutional Scholar Leo Donofrio disagrees with Blehm & Olsen often. He's alarmed:
DANGER DANGER DANGER 🚨🚨🚨
Court's Ruling today is UNFAIR to #KariLake and IMPOSSIBLE to meet. But this new proposed Order doesn't request relief from it 👇 @tomryanlaw

Quote Tweet @Orly_licious 6m
Replying to @LCDLAW1 @KariLake and 12 others
This is super important. Kari Lake's whole case will be blown if your advice isn't followed to the letter. Have you called, emailed and texted Bryan Blehm and Kurt Olsen? Their contact info is in every pleading. Ryan Heath is in contact with them, maybe he knows a faster way.

:P Thought including Ryan Heath would be nice.

:popcorn:

Return to “Governors & State Elections”