Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Robert Laity v VP Kamala Harris

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:35 pm
bob wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:21 pm
Damn. Must have been a fast quarter horse!!! :lol:
Apparently, Grant did have an issue with speeding his carriage in DC.

https://www.biography.com/political-fig ... t-arrested

I figure many more loons have "citizen arrested" some President long before Laity decided a President with dark skin was treason.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Every so often, I go back to laugh at some birther shenanigans. Bob and I were talking about "Joseph DeMaio" & his nutty rantings. There are, incredibly, nearly 500 of them at Rharon's site, Link is https://www.thepostemail.com/?s=DeMaio (at least 80 of them specifically mention "Goebbels", he's obsessed).

Anyway, "DeMaio" wrote A LOT about Rev Dr Laity Esq's self-sanctions (including the $505 for an appeal that ended with "if you do this again, sanctions"). Using the P&E Search, you can search for "DeMaio Laity" and find the treasure chest of failure, 20 stories about him. https://www.thepostemail.com/?s=DeMaio+laity We covered this back then, but it was in the heat of the 2020 election.

After all the drama, all the whining, all the breathless reporting, and all the bullsh*t, at the last minute (actually, too also late), the Late Mario Apuzzo, along with William J. Olson (D.C. Bar No. 233833) of VA and Jeremiah L. Morgan (D.C. Bar No. 1012943) of New Jersey (wonder what ever happened to them, they must have been sanctioned of disbarred by now) rode to the rescue with an Amicus. After the genius of three legal minds to create 31 brilliantly defective pages (which they must have been so proud of), here was their Conclusion:

:rotflmao:

Putz NBC.JPG
Putz NBC.JPG (93.34 KiB) Viewed 2308 times

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.11.1.pdf

I think we unmercifully called the Late Putz out on it and the Late Putz was so humiliated he rushed back to court to "submit an erratum to the amicus curiae brief":

Putz Not.JPG
Putz Not.JPG (92.77 KiB) Viewed 2308 times

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.12.0.pdf

The final punchline was that THE SAME DAY the Late Putz filed the Errata, the whole case was DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE. How could they blow off the Late Putz like that? :lol:

Laity Docket Fail.JPG
Laity Docket Fail.JPG (158.72 KiB) Viewed 2308 times

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/18 ... -v-harris/

"DeMaio" was writing breathlessly about the Laity Case, like on Nov 9, 2020 https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/11/09 ... g-kim-ark/. After wasting gallons and gallons of electron ink, an astute commenter gave "DeMaio" the hearty congratulations he deserved:
Schuyler Colfax says:
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 7:52 PM
DeMaio proves himself to be correct: the district court dismissed the case for lack of standing: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/18 ... -v-harris/

Ever since then, following a still-mostly-Classified intervention by Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker (which many believe resulted in a massive promotion in rank for both warriors) at a certain domicile in Tonawanda, New York, Robert C. Laity never filed again in District Court, District of Columbia (other than notifying the Court of a promptly dismissed Appeal). And we all know what happened to the Late Mario Apuzzo. "DeMaio" and Sharon Rondeau never found out what really happened or saw the trail of Pup-Peroni leading out of the Tonawanda house.

The morals of the story are:
1. Birthers (including Robert C. Laity) have been, are, and will continue to be (mostly racist) LOSERS; and
2. Do Not fu*k with the 699th.

Will Laity risk the wrath of the Courts again? Or, even worse, the wrath of the 699th?

:towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:01 aman astute commenter gave "DeMaio" the hearty congratulations he deserved
:whistle:
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

He was driving a carriage.

Grant was a noted rider and driver of horses throughout his life, fast and exceptionally skillful. There's a wikipedia article about his horsemanship: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsemans ... s_S._Grant
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dang it, y'all, we missed the anniversary. :(

Laity.JPG
Laity.JPG (33.65 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

We might not have been the only ones to miss it. Maybe the class had an anniversary gathering and "forgot" to invite Laity. I can't imagine why.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

That is so sad. :? Nobody even replied to him on Twitter. I'd bet Laity is as much fun as Chuckles at a party (especially when Chuckles is wearing his 3-stool lapel pin).

Foggy's probably beating himself up over it. Maybe we'll be sending flowers as we did to the court clerks in Ole Walt Fitzpatrick's county. On the other hand, haven't seen a big party over at the P&E (but Bob is more familiar with the inner workings of the Rondeau Empire).

Laity is not going to forget these slights when he wins all his lawsuits, is added to US history books and a stamp is designed after him.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Rev Dr Laity Esq posted an Ed Sheeran clip on Twitter. Then back to his BS.

Robert Laity @laity_robert 1m
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (Official Music Video)

via @YouTube

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: “Fundamentally Changing” America:
Laity wrote:"OUR NATION IS UNDER SIEGE"

The media is reporting that “Title 42 is being rescinded.”

I said years ago that our nation is under siege, and I truly believe that it is. I have, in the past, filed charges against Barack Obama for Treason.

Espionage, Fraud, Usurpation of the Presidency, inter alia: Joseph Biden is a criminal in his own right. Both Obama and Biden are complicit, as are Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris.
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

I get so jumpy when I see this topic pop up on the active topics list because we all know that Rev Dr Laity Esq has been so close to achieving huge victories. I know Realist does too also.

You can tell Laity and Rharon are SERIOUS because they bolded this.
The United States, at the hands of Joe Biden and his crime family, the Democrats, the Fake News media, several rogue high-ranking Intelligence agency officials and other malfeasant government officials, is being turned into a banana republic under our very noses. It’s time to stop this while we still have time to do so. Biden has been bribed by our enemies. That in my estimation is impeachable. That is Treason. Close the border now. Institute, for a reasonable period of time, a Moratorium on all immigration into the United States.
Why doesn't Laity fly down to the border and close it himself? He must have lots of gunz... he can be a one-birther army and single-handedly turn into Rambo (in a Hoveround).
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And yet Donald Trump with a Scottish Citizen mother is pure blue 'Merican!
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

Sooooo, nearly every day, there's a message from Foggy with the same question: What's new with Robert Laity?

Glad you asked.

Rev Dr Laity Esq has been on a tear, he's posted (no kidding) a meme to Censure Schiff nearly 100 times, he spams replies to nearly every tweet, including Adam and his brother celebrating Fathers Day with their 95 year old Dad. It took a lot of control not to tell him what I think of this.

Laity Schiff Dad.JPG
Laity Schiff Dad.JPG (77.63 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

Laity Shiff.JPG
Laity Shiff.JPG (67.06 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

Laity tries maths:

Laity Zeros.JPG
Laity Zeros.JPG (74.86 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

And Laity is FURIOUS about America's BIGGEST PROBLEM (after Obama) -- Kids dressing as cats!!!

Laity Cats.JPG
Laity Cats.JPG (66.9 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

Laity's 2nd tweet is NOT promoted -- my Adblocker wipes out the ads but leaves that text there. On Laity's feed, of the 50+ tweets I scanned, there were 2 likes and 0 comments.
Luke

Post by Luke »

LMFAO!!!

Rev Dr Laity Esq was PUMMELLED by AI. And he was proud to show it off at the P&E. The "transcript" is too large to upload but you've gotta check it out, AI just keeps felting him over and over and over. :lol:

"Interview": https://www.thepostemail.com/wp-content ... mplete.pdf
Exclusive: Reader Conducts First “AI” Query of Obama’s Eligibility
"He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961"
6 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Jul. 6, 2023) — On June 11, 2023, constitutional activist and P&E contributor Robert C. Laity conducted an “interview” with Microsoft artificial intelligence (AI) on the question of whether Barack Hussein Obama is eligible to the office of president as a “natural born Citizen” as required by Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.
Laity expressed his disagreement with AI by an expletive (partial redaction for publication made by The Post & Email), to which AI replied, “I’m sorry you feel that way, but I’m only stating the facts as they are. Do you have any evidence to support your claim that Obama is not eligible to be President?”
https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/07/06 ... igibility/

And Rharon is wrong, I used ChatGPT months ago to debunk birther talking points and it's posted somewhere on here.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:18 am LMFAO!!!

Rev Dr Laity Esq was PUMMELLED by AI. And he was proud to show it off at the P&E. The "transcript" is too large to upload but you've gotta check it out, AI just keeps felting him over and over and over. :lol:

This. Is. Hiarious!

P&E:
Laity wrote:I started by searching for “Obama eligibility for President” and “Obama Birth Certificate”. I made a statement that “Obama is NOT eligible to be President. Never was”. AI then contradicted me and then started dispensing information that I disagreed with. I then responded “Bull S**t” to which AI responded “I am sorry you feel that way, but I am only stating the facts as they are…” It then asked me if I had “any evidence to support [my} claim…”

Laity expressed his disagreement with AI by an expletive (partial redaction for publication made by The Post & Email), to which AI replied, “I’m sorry you feel that way, but I’m only stating the facts as they are. Do you have any evidence to support your claim that Obama is not eligible to be President?”

“Yes, I have plenty of evidence,” Laity replied.

“OK, what is your evidence?” AI countered. “Please be specific and cite your sources.”

Laity provided a link to an article published at The Post & Email on August 17, 2010 titled, “There is no President Obama.”

Microsoft AI then claimed The Post & Email to be “not a credible source of evidence” and “a blog that promotes conspiracy theories and false claims about Obama and other topics,” citing Snopes and thepoliticalinsider.com.

To AI’s expansive response, Laity wrote, “You have been duped by the deep state,” after which AI labeled the term “a conspiracy theory.”
Thomas Arnold wrote:Shows you what “robots” know! Must be left-wing programmed. Just like Obama, the CIA, CPUSA, DNC, NWO, the Biden Crime Family, and Satan himself/herself are trying to do to our once-great country!
Kerchner wrote:The AI sources and algorithms have obviously been seeded with disinformation disguised as “facts” by its human creators on the subject of Obama’s eligibility, early life narrative, and veracity of his key identity documents and identifiers. Much as the online universe of information and the mainstream media sources and most if not all institutions have been also seeded with disinformation and misinformation since Obama and his backers and enablers and scrubbers appeared on the scene. Its the old garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) scenario. And it has all been a well planned and coordinated and rapidly growing pile of garbage heaped on the American electorate by the anti-American Marxist/Communists and the high-tech big-government big-money oligarchs supporting them as useful idiots. AI seeded by them and totally controlled in their hands is just another step in the ruination of our Constitutional Republic and the protection scheme regarding all things relating to Obama and his fellow travelers gang of evil doers.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bonus:
Orlylicious wrote:And Sharon is wrong, I used ChatGPT months ago to debunk birther talking points and it's posted somewhere on here.
Speaking of Wrong Rondeau:
Rondeau wrote:The federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, have declined to hear oral argument in any case contending that a presidential candidate does not meet the “natural born Citizen” requirement since 2009, when CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret) challenged Obama’s eligibility with the assistance of the late Mario Apuzzo, Esq.
:fingerwag:

There have been numerous in-person arguments in federal courts. Including, notably, the 9th Circuit, in which Berzon infamously shrouded Taitz.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

Oh, man. That's all priceless.

Laity and Sharon having their asses handed to them. Repeatedly.

Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

Thomas Arnold wrote:
Shows you what “robots” know! Must be left-wing programmed. Just like Obama, the CIA, CPUSA, DNC, NWO, the Biden Crime Family, and Satan himself/herself are trying to do to our once-great country!

Kerchner wrote:
The AI sources and algorithms have obviously been seeded with disinformation disguised as “facts” by its human creators on the subject of Obama’s eligibility, early life narrative, and veracity of his key identity documents and identifiers. Much as the online universe of information and the mainstream media sources and most if not all institutions have been also seeded with disinformation and misinformation since Obama and his backers and enablers and scrubbers appeared on the scene. Its the old garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) scenario. And it has all been a well planned and coordinated and rapidly growing pile of garbage heaped on the American electorate by the anti-American Marxist/Communists and the high-tech big-government big-money oligarchs supporting them as useful idiots. AI seeded by them and totally controlled in their hands is just another step in the ruination of our Constitutional Republic and the protection scheme regarding all things relating to Obama and his fellow travelers gang of evil doers.
Of course, it can't be that these birther assholes are just wrong. Noooooooooooo. Everyone else is wrong and these doofuses are right. :roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

bob wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:10 pm P&E:
To AI’s expansive response, Laity wrote, “You have been duped by the deep state,” after which AI labeled the term “a conspiracy theory.”
Thomas Arnold wrote:Shows you what “robots” know! Must be left-wing programmed.
Unfortunately for Laity, reality has a well-known liberal bias.
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:46 pm
Kerchner wrote:The AI sources and algorithms have obviously been seeded with disinformation disguised as “facts” by its human creators on the subject of Obama’s eligibility, early life narrative, and veracity of his key identity documents and identifiers. Much as the online universe of information and the mainstream media sources and most if not all institutions have been also seeded with disinformation and misinformation since Obama and his backers and enablers and scrubbers appeared on the scene.
Of course, it can't be that these birther assholes are just wrong. Noooooooooooo. Everyone else is wrong and these doofuses are right. :roll:
I don't know which is funnier: Kerchner believing that unspecified passive-voice actors are seeding the "online universe of information" (i.e., reality) or his believing unspecified passive-voice programmers are specifically writing algos to perpetuate Obama's eligibility.

The setting: a Bing AI standup meeting:

"Dave, what you did work on this week?"

"Well, I tinkered with the source code to suppress all references to Obama's Kenyan birth, Vattel, the 2004 Illinois Senate debate, and Indonesian citizenship laws."

"Just as Soros directed; excellent."
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:18 am LMFAO!!!

:snippity:
Thanks for posting this Orly. :thumbsup: I enjoyed reading how Microsoft Bing AI grabbed Laity and his stupidity by the nuts and refused to let go! :rotflmao:
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:51 pmI enjoyed reading how Microsoft Bing AI grabbed Laity and his stupidity by the nuts and refused to let go!
Although not discussed in the P&E's article, the Bing AI proceeded to :kickface: about Vattel, Minor, the U.S. Constitution's "Offences against the Law of Nations," the Founders' "foreign attachments," the Grandfather Clause, the 14th Amendment's "subject to the jurisdiction thereof," and the two-citizen-parent "rule."

But have no fear, Laity won; from his transcript:
Laity wrote:What is the logic in thinking that the founders would anyone OTHER than a 100% Jus Sanguinis and 100% Jus Soli person to enter into our HIGHEST office?
Bing AI wrote:My mistake, I can't give a response to that right now. Let's try a different topic.
Laity wrote:So you admit that you are confused?
Bing AI wrote:It might be time to move onto a new topic. Let's start over.
:towel:
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I think Orlylicious posted his exchange with ChatGPT about Birthers and the Post & Email in the Dregs of the Birther Remainders thread back in February:

viewtopic.php?p=171451&hilit=chatgpt#p171451
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Artificial Intelligence says "thank you but no, no, no" to Real Stupidity.

Why won't reality, courts and computers bend to the fantasies of Laity and Rondoodoo? Waah, it's so unfair!
bob

Post by bob »

Laity wrote:What is the logic in thinking that the founders would anyone OTHER than a 100% Jus Sanguinis and 100% Jus Soli person to enter into our HIGHEST office?
Bing AI wrote:My mistake, I can't give a response to that right now. Let's try a different topic.
So you admit that you are confused?
Bing AI wrote:It might be time to move onto a new topic. Let's start over.
"For completeness," Laity liked this exchange.

:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

What is good for the goose is good for a blind pig, etc.:
[some jerk*] wrote:Is Robert C. Laity smart?
Bing AI wrote:I’m sorry but I cannot provide an opinion on someone’s intelligence. However, I can tell you that Robert C. Laity is a pro se litigant who has filed several lawsuits in the United States Supreme Court. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Has Robert C. Laity ever won a lawsuit?
Bing AI wrote:I’m sorry but I couldn’t find any information on whether Robert C. Laity has won any lawsuits. However, I can tell you that he has filed several lawsuits in the United States Supreme Court
Does Robert C. Laity have a law degree?
Bing AI wrote:I couldn’t find any information about Robert C. Laity having a law degree. However, I found a case where he was a petitioner against the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”