Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Phoenix520
Verified:

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Phoenix520 »

Narrator: He did not, in fact, want to watch the movie.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Foggy »

Brain damage averted, whew! :towel:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:06 pm Narrator: He did not, in fact, want to watch the movie.
Ima 35 minutes into this movie. A WHOLE LOTA CREATIVE LICENSE being taken here -- but they did post an on screen disclaimer at the 1:05 minute mark, so I guess they are safe from liability. I am actually finding it kinda funny. :lol:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:58 pm
neonzx wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:24 pm “This one, no really, this is the one that’s gonna break it all wide open. Watch this….
Well, I wanted to watched it... but I can't without paying $21.99. Um, nope. :talktothehand:
Internet archive link https://archive.org/details/my-son-hunter-full-movie

Dont say I've never done anything for you.
Thanks. I think. I watched it. It was bad and I’m psychologically scarred from it so I’ll keep this brief. It’s every RWNJ fantasy presented clumsily as truth. Joe and Hunter Biden are really bad dudes. It ends with the Bidens going to jail and tfg winning re-election in a landslide. But that’s the Scooby Doo ending, after that it ends again in the vein of reality. Well, except that their reality is all whacked out. The Bidens didn’t just take millions from Burisma. The Bidens didn’t just take millions from the Chinese. They secured a $1B investment from them. I mean, that’s only half what Jared Kushner got from the Saudis, and tfg got what, $4B or $2B in Khashoggi, er, LIV blood money. But nothing to sneeze at. And Joe secured between 10% to 50% of every dollar for his cut as The Big Guy. See, that’s how clever they were. By not using Joe’s name. Anyway. Blech.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yes, we all know that President Biden is simultaneously severely cognitively impaired and physically immobile AND currently the greatest criminal mastermind to ever walk this earth, planning these heists with a precision that can only accomplished by an evil genius....

At least since Hillary Clinton.

And until the next Democratic president comes along.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:24 am Yes, we all know that President Biden is simultaneously severely cognitively impaired and physically immobile AND currently the greatest criminal mastermind to ever walk this earth, planning these heists with a precision that can only accomplished by an evil genius....

At least since Hillary Clinton.

And until the next Democratic president comes along.
They think he's this guy right here, clearly: Image
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Tossup between here and the 118th Congress topic... Scoop Rondeau is giddy about an appearance by Comer on Maria Bartiromo's show today. He says THIS IS IT! FOR REAL THIS TIME! WEDNESDAY!! They even have a "Big 'PLAN B'"! BUT they need a mysterious secret file. They've cranked the hopium up to 10, let's see the big reveal on Wednesday. Comer says on camera that Hunter should not be indicted by Wednesday so their much bigger crime proof can be presented.
House Oversight Chairman: Evidence to be Released Wednesday on Alleged Biden “Criminal Scheme”
"WEDNESDAY WILL BE A VERY BIG DAY FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"
2 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau

(May 7, 2023) — In an exclusive interview with Maria Bartiromo of “Sunday Morning Futures” May 7, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said his committee will release this coming Wednesday evidence gathered after a “highly-credible” whistleblower approached them alleging a “criminal scheme” took place involving Joe Biden, his son Hunter and numerous family members when the elder Biden served as Barack Obama’s vice president. Monies were provided to the Biden family “in exchange for foreign policy decisions” Biden made in his official position, Comer asserted.

Comer has previously stated his committee has found no “service” having been provided by any of the Bidens in exchange for the many millions of dollars traced back to foreign governments and that Biden family members not involved in government have also been the recipients of significant sums. Under Obama, Biden was “point man” for Ukraine, The Washington Post reported last year, followed by The Wall Street Journal‘s reporting on the subject in 2019. A 2019 article in RealClearPolitics, quoting investigative journalist Peter Schweizer, is titled, “Joe Biden Was Obama’s Pointman On China & Ukraine; The Countries Where Hunter Biden Did Most Business.”

“This thing is much bigger than anyone would have predicted, and it all points to Joe Biden, ‘the Big Guy,'” Comer told Bartiromo at 10:10 a.m. EDT, referring to a term used in emails involving a player in Hunter Biden’s foreign business transactions first reported October 14, 2020 by The New York Post. There were many “LLCs,” Comer said, apparently created to funnel money from adversarial foreign countries to the Biden family, the majority of which, Comer said, the Justice Department “is not aware.”

The committee is still attempting to obtain the release of a “file” the whistleblower says is in the possession of the FBI and DOJ, Comer said, the existence of which Comer said he is “100%” certain in response to Bartiromo’s question. “Bank records” and “deposits from the Chinese Communist Party” will be revealed, Comer said at 10:13. “I can’t wait for Wednesday…Wednesday is going to be a big day…” “What if they refuse to turn over that memo?” Bartiromo responded. “Will you move to subpoena, impeach…? “Senator Grassley and I have a ‘Plan B,'” Comer replied, which he said they “hope to not have to” invoke.

Joe Biden has long insisted he knew nothing of his son’s overseas work. As reports have recently surfaced that Justice plans to indict his son, the elder Biden has stated Hunter has “done nothing wrong,” that he has “faith in him” and is “proud of him.” The IRS has reportedly been investigating Hunter for possible tax evasion, a claim Hunter refutes. According to Miranda Devine of The Post as reported by Fox News, Biden “is setting the stage for pardoning his son Hunter as his Department of Justice weighs a potential indictment stemming from a years-long federal investigation.”
Comer is at the top of the show. Pretty funny, the rubes only get 31 minutes of content in this 1-hour show. Almost as many junky commercials.

SCOOP'S LINKED VIDEO WAS REMOVED! :(

After all their BS over BEHGHAZI! and other total failures to "soften up HRC", they have to amp things up even more to get any attention. When this turns out to be nothing, like we've seen before, it will be interesting to see if the marks will just keep lapping up these bogus screams to satisfy their bias. Probably.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:27 pm Thanks. I think. I watched it. It was bad and I’m psychologically scarred from it so I’ll keep this brief. It’s every RWNJ fantasy presented clumsily as truth. Joe and Hunter Biden are really bad dudes. It ends with the Bidens going to jail and tfg winning re-election in a landslide. But that’s the Scooby Doo ending, after that it ends again in the vein of reality. Well, except that their reality is all whacked out. The Bidens didn’t just take millions from Burisma. The Bidens didn’t just take millions from the Chinese. They secured a $1B investment from them. I mean, that’s only half what Jared Kushner got from the Saudis, and tfg got what, $4B or $2B in Khashoggi, er, LIV blood money. But nothing to sneeze at. And Joe secured between 10% to 50% of every dollar for his cut as The Big Guy. See, that’s how clever they were. By not using Joe’s name. Anyway. Blech.
I finished the movie. I still found it mostly funny (haha funny). If they were trying to go for serious, it didn't work. My blood pressure did not raise nor was I yelling at the tee-vee. It's actually a good fictionalized production. I like the scene where fake Joe Biden has a red cape. :lol:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

White House prepares for possible charges against Hunter Biden
Federal prosecutors’ investigation into possible crimes involving taxes and gun purchase appears near completion

David Smith in Washington
Mon 8 May 2023 10.00 BST

The White House is bracing for political fallout from a looming decision by federal prosecutors over whether to charge Joe Biden’s son Hunter with tax crimes and lying about his drug use when he bought a handgun.

In a signal that the investigation is nearing completion, Hunter’s lawyers last month held a meeting with David Weiss, the top federal prosecutor in Delaware, at the justice department in Washington, the Washington Post said. A separate report by CNN noted that Hunter’s longtime lawyer Chris Clark was among those entering the department headquarters.

Republicans would be sure to seize on a high-profile criminal case against Hunter, 53, in an effort to inflict political damage on the US president, who last week announced his bid for re-election in 2024.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nter-biden
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Note: the Guardian is comparable to Fox News in the sense that it publishes a lot of right-wing trash.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't know much about this investigation specifically, but if he lied about a gun purchase application and/or taxes, then he should be held accountable. On the other hand, if they decide against any charges, that is fodder for the RWNJs. I'm kinda hoping for a minor charge of something. It's very likely Hunter did something back in the day.

Yes, a minor charge will almost be as much fodder as no charge, but I'd like to see that we hold our side accountable. Also, I think the senior Biden could weather it campaign-wise. Especially this far out.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

As far as I can tell the only reason tfg’s kids haven’t been charged with anything is that he taught them too well. Take what you want but be sure not to leave a trace of evidence that it was you.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:55 am Note: the Guardian is comparable to Fox News in the sense that it publishes a lot of right-wing trash.
As a regular reader since I started my Foreign Service tour here in London, it's actually Labour-leaning and a veteran of the Blairite camp, and is regularly considered by itself and by local news critics in the UK to be center-(pardon me, 'centre')left. Unless it's U.S. staff has different affiliations? Not sure about that.

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:32 am I don't know much about this investigation specifically, but if he lied about a gun purchase application and/or taxes, then he should be held accountable. On the other hand, if they decide against any charges, that is fodder for the RWNJs. I'm kinda hoping for a minor charge of something. It's very likely Hunter did something back in the day.

Yes, a minor charge will almost be as much fodder as no charge, but I'd like to see that we hold our side accountable. Also, I think the senior Biden could weather it campaign-wise. Especially this far out.
Indeed, I think Unca President Joe could make a pretty big deal out of the fact that he is keeping his hands off. No interference. Because this should not be political.

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

“We believe…” We believe…” Any evidence? Nah, but we believe…

I hope this all blows up in their faces again. :boxing: :boxing:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Possibly Our Dear Leader is mixing up the Daily Mail with the Guardian ( or Grauniad as Private Eye regularly dubbed it due to spectacular misspellings the print edition used to be notorious for)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:32 am I don't know much about this investigation specifically, but if he lied about a gun purchase application and/or taxes, then he should be held accountable. On the other hand, if they decide against any charges, that is fodder for the RWNJs. I'm kinda hoping for a minor charge of something. It's very likely Hunter did something back in the day.
It would be something to watch right-wingers scream about violations on a gun purchase application, or lying about something on taxes. I suppose I should consider packing all my irony meters in a blast-proof and soundproof box, just in case.
101010 :towel:
pjhimself

Post by pjhimself »

Trying to stay on topic:

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Ben-Prime wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:00 pm Indeed, I think Unca President Joe could make a pretty big deal out of the fact that he is keeping his hands off. No interference. Because this should not be political.
Sad thing is, one of the reasons this story gets so much traction is that in their world interference for family is the right thing to do, so they believe he is either doing it and keeping it secret, or is not interfering and thus is a morally weak person.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

"A decision on charging Hunter Biden" has been "imminent" for years. Big Effing deal.

If they could get anything through a Grand Jury they would have by now. Stop wasting our time, youtubers.
Hic sunt dracones
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

northland10 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:41 pm
It would be something to watch right-wingers scream about violations on a gun purchase application, or lying about something on taxes. I suppose I should consider packing all my irony meters in a blast-proof and soundproof box, just in case.
I was thinking about that too. For people who don’t believe there should be any limits to the second amendment, they seem to be really interested in Hunter Biden’s second amendment rights being limited. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

mtg and her elk are doing a little dance number claiming that at long last, this proves how evil teh Biden Crime Fambly is.
https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/ ... .10.23.pdf
Your tax dollars at work!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
realist

Post by realist »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:09 pm mtg and her elk are doing a little dance number claiming that at long last, this proves how evil teh Biden Crime Fambly is.
https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/ ... .10.23.pdf
My irony (and hypocrisy) meter just exploded.
The Committee is investigating the national security implications of a Vice President’s or
President’s (and candidates for such offices) immediate family members receiving millions
of dollars from foreign nationals, foreign companies, or foreign governments without any
oversight. Current financial disclosure laws and regulations do not require non-dependent
family members of senior elected officials to provide any information to the public. The
Committee is seeking meaningful reforms to government ethics and disclosure laws that will
provide necessary transparency into a Vice President’s or President’s immediate family
members’ income, assets, and financial relationships.
I think they forgot the word "Democrat's after "into a".
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Rharon is BREATHLESS about the press conference. Gosh, maybe this is it! Comer said it was “Judgment Day for the Biden administration and the Biden White House”. Did I miss something? Looking around, the universe is still here.

House Oversight Committee to Hold Presser Wednesday at 9:00 a.m.
10 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau

(May 10, 2023) — As announced on last weekend’s “Sunday Morning Futures” hosted by Maria Bartiromo, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) will be holding a press conference to divulge evidence gleaned from an investigation launched “into the Biden family’s influence peddling to enrich themselves” shortly after Republicans assumed the majority in the chamber in early January.

“The Oversight Committee is investigating the Biden family’s influence peddling enterprise to determine if the Biden family has been targeted by foreign actors, if President Biden is compromised, and if there is a national security threat,” the press release reads. “The Committee has already obtained thousands of pages of financial records related to the Biden family and their associates’ transactions. Recently, the Committee revealed one deal that resulted in several members of the Biden family and their companies receiving over $1 million in more than 15 incremental payments from a Chinese company through a third party.”

On Sunday Comer alleged to Bartiromo that millions of dollars from hostile foreign countries were funneled into Biden-owned bank accounts “in exchange for foreign policy decisions” Joe Biden allegedly made while serving as Barack Obama’s vice president. According to Comer on “Jesse Watters Primetime” Tuesday evening (19:00)*, “actual bank records” to be revealed will show “wire transfers from adversaries around the world into a web of LLCs that were owned or controlled by the Bidens and then those transfers were made back into the Biden family accounts.”

During his interview with Watters, Comer said Wednesday will be “Judgment Day for the Biden administration and the Biden White House.” “This is like an organized crime unit,” Comer asserted as to how the monies were transferred to various LLCs and accounts. “I’ve never seen activity like this, and I’ve been involved in banking for a long time,” he said. “They were clearly trying to cover up the source of the money, and they were certainly trying to protect the ‘Big Guy,'” he added, referring to the term allegedly used for Joe Biden among Hunter’s business associates involved in the transactions.

“The Bidens,” he said, “will have an opportunity to explain themselves…they’re gonna have a lot of explaining to do.” Also as noted in the announcement, livestreaming is available on the Republican majority’s YouTube channel. An updated link as of 9:00 a.m. is here.

* It is so cute how Rharon does time code links as part of her fearless journalism.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"You have to infer what's happening here ... you're not gonna get necessarily hard proof" -- Ron Johnson to Maria Bartiromo on alleged "evidence" of Biden corruption

Return to “Current Politics”