trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

He still doesn't see anything wrong with it.
Aaron Rupar @atrupar wrote: here's a clip from Trump's deposition where he comments on the Access Hollywood tape
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

It's so much worse than I'd thought. And I had a low bar. Mediate has some lowlights: https://www.mediaite.com/news/5-key-mom ... eposition/
“She actually indicated that she loved it. Okay. She loved it until commercial break. In fact, I think she said it was sexy, didn’t she? It was very sexy to be raped. Didn’t she say that,” Trump said.

“No, sir. I just want to confirm it’s your testimony that E. Jean Carroll said that she loved being sexually assaulted by you,” asked Kaplan.
“This has become very famous in this video. I just started kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You could do anything. That’s what you said,” Kaplan asked.

“Well, historically, that’s true with stars,” replied Trump.

“It’s true with stars that they can grab women by the pussy?” Kaplan asked.

“Well, that’s what if you look over the last million years, I guess that’s been largely true. Not always, but largely true, unfortunately, or fortunately,” Trump replied.

“And you consider yourself to be a star?” Kaplan asked.

“I think you can say that. Yeah,” replied Trump.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

I've watched clips of the deposition today. Cringeworthy.

He saw the story about the fake electors in GA getting immunity deals. He can rant and rave at Fani all he wants, but he can’t stop it.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

"ELECTION INTERFERENC!"

Dear Donald --- Correct - you made one of your bestests phone calls .... :blackeye:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

I wonder who Trump dragged out of bed to type that? Its nothing like Trumps writing style.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump showed us who he is in 2015, and he’s only gotten worse since then. The most dangerous thing we can do is stop being outraged by his vile behavior towards women.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Greatest and latest.

Greatly insulted? When no US president in history has ever attended such a coronation?
IMG_4939.png
IMG_4939.png (96.09 KiB) Viewed 961 times
There would be peace in Ukraine. Ha.
IMG_4940.png
IMG_4940.png (139.61 KiB) Viewed 961 times
Whelp, I guess that’s it guys. May as well pack it in.
IMG_4941.png
IMG_4941.png (151.78 KiB) Viewed 961 times
:lol:
Ben-Prime

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:47 am
I mean, to be fair, even if Unca Joe did stuff, TFG [Narrator: Ben-Prime does not actually believe President Biden did whatever the fuck it is today that they are trying to throw at him like spaghetti on a wall], he's still being treated exactly the way you were when you were president. So they are treating him most fairly in that sense, too.

Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

lol nick adams "alpha male"
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
SuzieC
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by SuzieC »

Does he mean wear thick pancake makeup, lifts ,girdles, hairdye and a shit-ton of hair spray?
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Donald Trump. Scared to testify. Scared to debate. Talks a great game on social media. Great at manipulating other people to fight, go to jail, and lose their bar licenses for him.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Hitler-promoting antisemites will speak at Trump’s Miami hotel alongside Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and other Trump personalities

https://www.mediamatters.org/eric-trump ... trump-lara
The Trump National Doral resort will host two antisemites who have promoted pro-Adolf Hitler propaganda and spread virulently antisemitic conspiracy theories. They will be speaking at an event in Miami alongside numerous Team Trump personalities, including Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and Devin Nunes.

Trump Doral speaker Scott McKay, who has a streaming show on Rumble, has claimed that Jewish people orchestrated 9/11 and were responsible for the assassinations of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and William McKinley. He has also said that Jewish people routinely torture children and eat their hearts.

He has praised Hitler for supposedly trying to take down a Jewish banking system and said, “Hitler was actually fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.”

Trump Doral speaker Charlie Ward, who also streams a show on Rumble, has shared posts praising Hitler for supposedly “warning us” about Judaism; claiming that “VIRUSES are Man (JEW) made”; and attacking the alleged Jewish media for supposedly lying about the Holocaust.

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13. Scheduled to speak alongside McKay and Ward are numerous members of Trump’s orbit, including: Eric Trump, Lara Trump, former Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former senior Department of Defense official Kash Patel, former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes, and Trump ally Roger Stone. :snippity:
On par for the Doral golf resort, I guess. :roll:
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

DJT truthed:

…and terrorizing people who work for me, probably illegally…
I think an I-9 audit is in order.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Can you fight off hostile invaders and smallpox by sitting on your ass in a mansion eating burgers and whining?

Two weeks ago he had Desantis working at Pizza Hut without him. Now it’s McDonalds.
Ben-Prime

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, let's be fair and point out that before he hugged the Trump Idol, DeSantis was at least a semi-successful (in the sense that he got elected, and then re-elected) Congresscritter. So, you know, not entirely asking you if you want fries with that.

Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Okay, we need to rename the thread.

"Convicted Sexual Abuser Trump" is perhaps not precisely accurate, but maybe "Ajudicated Sexual Abuser Trump" ?

I'm all ears.

Two hours, 45 minutes of which was ordering lunch and another 30 minutes picking a Foreman

:popcorn:

ETA: to correct actual finding
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:23 pm I mean, let's be fair and point out that before he hugged the Trump Idol, DeSantis was at least a semi-successful (in the sense that he got elected, and then re-elected) Congresscritter. So, you know, not entirely asking you if you want fries with that.
And Fast Food would eat DeSantis alive. The first irate customer would explode his tiny brain.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Convicted Sexual Batterer Trump! :bunny: :bunny: :blissy: :fiesta: :cheer2: :cheer1:

Edit: I guess "convicted" is not the right word, technically.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bob

trump (the former guy)

Post by bob »

RVInit wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:11 pm Edit: I guess "convicted" is not the right word, technically.
"Found liable."

"Defamer and sexual batterer" will do. :towel:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Trump Complains That He, a ‘Rich Person,’ Has to Deal With Rape Trial
The former president told reporters he's cutting his golf trip short to “confront” E. Jean Carroll. His lawyer didn't seem to get the memo

Donald Trump took a break while golfing in Ireland on Thursday to complain to reporters that he, a “famous rich and political person that’s leading the polls by 40 points,” has to deal with a rape trial.
:snippity:
Despite giving an official notice to the judge, Trump claimed to reporters that he will return to the U.S. early to give Carroll a piece of his mind. “I have to leave Scotland, I have to leave Ireland, where I have great property. I don’t have to but I chose to [leave early],” the former president whined to reporters.

Trump added that he would “probably” attend the trial. “It’s a disgrace that it’s allowed to happen,” he ranted. “False accusations against a rich guy, or in my case against a famous, rich and political person that’s leading the polls by 40 points, and I have to go back for a woman who made a false accusation about me.”

“I’m going to go back, and I’m going to confront her because look, this woman is a disgrace and it shouldn’t be allowed to happen in our country,” he continued. It’s totally false, it was fake, she’s a fake. She wrote in her book she’s a Democrat.”
:snippity:
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234729788/
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Resume18

trump (the former guy)

Post by Resume18 »

Kendra wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:51 pm
Free prayer event . . . Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! More likely an evening of malarkey, palaver and hooey . . . then grifting; cynics robbing the credules
blind to the delight of both.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

What is Ari Melber doing there?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”