Ron DeSantis

These people suck. They are bad people.
Volkonski
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Volkonski »

Too bad that Disney has so much capital invested in Florida. That makes it expensive to pull out.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Stupid and mean. :mad:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Volkonski »

Maybe Disney could relocate the Florida theme parks to Puerto Rico. Warm weather all year. Part of the USA. Would tie in with Disney Cruises. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RVInit

Ron DeSantis

Post by RVInit »

Volkonski wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:21 pm Maybe Disney could relocate the Florida theme parks to Puerto Rico. Warm weather all year. Part of the USA. Would tie in with Disney Cruises. ;)
Now there's an idea...
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
RVInit

Ron DeSantis

Post by RVInit »

DeSantis is a freaking idiot. One of the reasons we don't have income tax in Florida is because of the tourism industry. Tourist taxes have always been the reason we don't pay state income taxes. DeSantis is fucking with the most powerful member of the most powerful industry in Florida. There is something very wrong with that asswipe.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

Probably fake I imagine.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:47 pm Probably fake I imagine.
How sure are you?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:13 pm
How sure are you?
It's real, as it turns out. "NSDAP demonstrators at Disney World in Orlando in May 2022"
ADL wrote:NSDAP: The NSDAP is a small, Florida-based neo-Nazi group named after the Nazi Party of the Third Reich. Led by Colby “Ace” Alexander Frank of Florida, the group is most active on the end-to-end encrypted chat service, Telegram, but also operates their own website.

Hate in the Sunshine State
NSDAP demonstrators at Disney World in Orlando in May 2022

NSDAP distributes their own white supremacist propaganda promoting their website, as well as GDL flyers and leaflets. NSDAP members frequently attend White Lives Matter Florida events and rallies, and in February of 2022, they held their own demonstration outside of the Daytona 500 NASCAR event in Daytona Beach, an event that draws more than 100,000 people from across the U.S.
https://www.adl.org/resources/report/ha ... -2020-2022
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Ron DeSantis

Post by keith »

Volkonski wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:21 pm Maybe Disney could relocate the Florida theme parks to Puerto Rico. Warm weather all year. Part of the USA. Would tie in with Disney Cruises. ;)
Excellent idea, and I thought so even when I suggested it a hundred pages or so ago. :kiss: :whistle:
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Volkonski
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Volkonski »

I was going to say Cuba but decided that would be completely unrealistic. ;)
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Unfortunately, you can't drive to Puerto Rico. And I know people from here who drive. It's about 975 miles from here to there.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron DeSantis

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:33 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:13 pm
How sure are you?
It's real, as it turns out. "NSDAP demonstrators at Disney World in Orlando in May 2022"
ADL wrote:NSDAP: The NSDAP is a small, Florida-based neo-Nazi group named after the Nazi Party of the Third Reich. Led by Colby “Ace” Alexander Frank of Florida, the group is most active on the end-to-end encrypted chat service, Telegram, but also operates their own website.
https://www.adl.org/resources/report/ha ... -2020-2022
Good Americans that carry the name Germany in their org name --- Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, and of course they claim to represent the working class :brickwallsmall:
Resume18

Ron DeSantis

Post by Resume18 »

I hate Florida Nazis.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Ron DeSantis

Post by Foggy »

You gotta admit that Confederate Schutzstaffel flag is a work of art. I have a lot of books about the Civil War, but I don't remember the South having SS divisions.
:confuzzled:
No point in worrying about shit you can't control, save that energy for the stuff you can. - Evan Currie
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

:mad:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Does he ever sleep? Surely, it takes a lot of time to think of such cruel actions? Are there already DACA attorneys in the state?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

WTAF?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Patagoniagirl

Ron DeSantis

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Resume18 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:25 am I hate Florida Nazis.
Ha! Wait until you meet the really ignorant ones from Ohio.
Dr. Ken

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dave from down under

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dave from down under »

Foggy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:43 am You gotta admit that Confederate Schutzstaffel flag is a work of art. I have a lot of books about the Civil War, but I don't remember the South having SS divisions.
:confuzzled:
The confederacy
Nazis before the Nazis
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ron DeSantis

Post by neonzx »

:mad: :brickwallsmall:

Florida Passes Bill Allowing Trans Kids to Be Taken From Their Families
Florida Republicans have sent the kidnapping bill to Ron DeSantis to sign.

https://newrepublic.com/post/172444/flo ... n-families
The Florida legislature passed a bill Thursday that will let the state take transgender minors away from their families if they are receiving gender-affirming care.

The bill passed the Senate by a vote of 26–13, mainly along party lines, and the House shortly after by a vote of 83–28, again along party lines. The measure now goes to the desk of Governor Ron DeSantis, who has previously expressed support for it and will likely sign it into law.

If he signs it into law, the measure will allow the state to take custody of a child if they have been “subjected to or [are] threatened with being subjected to” gender-affirming care, which includes puberty blockers and hormone replacement therapy. Florida courts could modify custody agreements from a different state if the minor is likely to receive gender-affirming care in that second state. The text refers to gender-affirming care as “sex-reassignment prescriptions or procedures” and qualifies this care as a form of “physical harm.” :snippity: :snippity:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Phoenix520 »

Shades of Nazi Germany :o
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Time for some people to get the hell out of that state. Easier said than done, I know.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

As homeowners insurance rates in FL have tripled, Ron Desantis has raked in $3.9 million from the insurance industry.
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:48 am Does he ever sleep? Surely, it takes a lot of time to think of such cruel actions? Are there already DACA attorneys in the state?
Surely, if a DACA kid somehow became a US Citizen, that would be a violation of the some Constitutional Right.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”