trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Azastan
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

Why is he putting in a new golf course when both courses in Scotland have steadily lost money?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Azastan wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:31 pm Why is he putting in a new golf course when both courses in Scotland have steadily lost money?
Because he is a genius businessman. How do you think he got elected Prez?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Stolen from the bird machine, obviously older but...

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Exclusive – Trump on Stopping School Shootings: If Just 5 Percent of Teachers Armed, ‘You’re Not Going to Have a Problem Anymore’

Former President Donald Trump told Breitbart News that he believes if just 5 percent of teachers in schools nationwide were armed that school shootings would be a thing of the past.

Asked during an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage after his speech to the annual National Rifle Association (NRA) gathering here earlier this month what is causing the mass shootings in the country, Trump said the nation’s mental health crisis — fueled by drugs that are flowing across the border — is the main culprit.

“More than anything else it’s mental health and a lot of it is caused by drugs — the drugs are flowing in,” Trump told Breitbart News. “We had it down to about a 32-year-low at the border. I heard today they’re 10 times higher than just three years ago. Can you imagine that? But I think more than anything else it’s mental health, by far. And a lot of that mental health is caused by drugs.”

In his speech to the NRA gathering, Trump called for a tax credit to allow teachers who are qualified to get firearms so they can protect vulnerable students at schools nationwide. Trump told Breitbart News that if just 5 percent of the nation’s teachers — many of whom are military or law enforcement veterans familiar with firearms — then school shootings would end.

“So you have teachers that are military vets — and I’m talking about people that know how to handle firearms, because that’s a talent,” Trump said. “Police officers. But you have teachers that are very good with firearms. You don’t need many. I would say 5 percent — that would be a lot. You could never hire that many security guards. They have every bit as much talent in many cases — they’re champion shooters and everything else. If they qualify at a very high level, I would let them take arms in with them. They also have the added asset of loving the students. They love the students. So if they qualify I would have them take arms in with them. In addition, I would have armed security at the front doors et cetera, but you would stop it. If people thought that randomly the teachers have guns, they wouldn’t go into the schools. You let everyone know that a lot of teachers are going to have guns — some people say 15 percent but I would say 5 percent is enough. If some wacko thinks that some of these teachers they’re going to walk into have guns and they’re expert and really know how to use them, you’re not going to have a problem anymore. They’re not going to have to use them.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... m-anymore/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: what's the chance of a potential school shooter to encounter opposition when 95% of teachers are unarmed?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Teachers threw things at me, back in the day. :blackeye: I admit I can be annoying. :oopsy: They threw chalk. They threw erasers. I told you, one time teacher threw a pair of bongos across the room, above my head but they could have hit me.

I don't want teacher to have a loaded gun. :fingerwag:
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

Some teachers are dead-eye aimers even with their back to the class. :lol:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump went on Victory Channel to shore things up with the evangelicals. He was asked about the foundation of his deep christian faith, and he rambles about his mom taking him to Sunday school where he learned all about the Bible, and says it’s even better than his own new book.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by Maybenaut »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:29 pm Some teachers are dead-eye aimers even with their back to the class. :lol:
Reminds me of a lyric from an old John Hartford song, Miss Ferris…

🎶 Had to work real hard to get my schoolwork done
Coz you couldn’t fool Miss Ferris none
And if I went to sleep or I weren’t supposed to talk
Oh, she was a dead shot with a little piece of chalk, oh yeah 🎶

Thanks for the reminder, P520 :thumbsup: :bighug:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

Trump's "deep Christian faith"

Uh huh.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

Oh yeah. His Deep Christian Faith is a thing to see. Quite self evident. You can see it from space. It's the biggest. He has beautiful calls with God all the time.
rossgw

trump (the former guy)

Post by rossgw »

bill_g wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:25 am t's the biggest. He has beautiful calls with God all the time.
In fact, God even asks loser trump for advice on how best to run the universe! As obviously no one knows more than trump.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Between civil rape trial, allegations he assaulted his USSS detail on Jan 6, and now grabbing and throwing a reporter’s two phones on his airplane, I’m starting to think the former president has a violence problem.

Why more than a month passed to hear this is a different issue.
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

rossgw wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:58 am
bill_g wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:25 am t's the biggest. He has beautiful calls with God all the time.
In fact, God even asks loser trump for advice on how best to run the universe! As obviously no one knows more than trump.
God comes up to him, tears in his eyes. Calls him sir. :liar: :liar:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Trump's in Ireland, to play a round of golf at his Doonbeg pile.

The only newspaper to mention this (on the front page at least) is the Irish Sun, a Murdoch gutter tabloid. Their headline is "The Ego has landed."

I hope the People at Doonbeg are well stocked on Ketchup.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

good stuff from
@owillis
on how weird it is that Trump tossing a reporter's phone didn't make news for more than a month https://oliverexplains.com/p/the-media- ... s-physical
Looks like you have to subscribe to the site to read the full article.
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:03 am
God comes up to him, tears in his eyes. Calls him sir. :liar: :liar:
:rotflmao:
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

On Twitter I am bombarded with AI photo fakes of Cadet Bonespurs in military garb. A few weeks of this and the rubes will swear its the Gospel truch that Trump served in all 4 branches of the Military (The Coast Guard is for wimps), served multiple tours in combat, has a Silver Star and got ripped off on his Congressional Medal of Honor by the deep state.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

He was kidding, Maybenaut! :eek:

Gregg, she was in the Coast Guard!
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:56 am He was kidding, Maybenaut! :eek:

Gregg, she was in the Coast Guard!
To clarify the "Coast Guard" comment is to be heard in the voice of Trump Supporters. I would never disparage the Coast Guard,
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by Maybenaut »

Gregg wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:54 am On Twitter I am bombarded with AI photo fakes of Cadet Bonespurs in military garb. A few weeks of this and the rubes will swear its the Gospel truch that Trump served in all 4 branches of the Military (The Coast Guard is for wimps), served multiple in combat, has a Silver Star and got ripped off on his Congressional Medal of Honor by the deep state.

:o :shock: :boxing: :kickface: :hide:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

I would not taunt her further, Gregg. She’s little but mighty.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

God asks with tears in his eyes.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:39 pm
God asks with tears in his eyes.
Dammit, i really should start reading threads from the bottom when I've missed a day. :(

Ben-Prime

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:54 am On Twitter I am bombarded with AI photo fakes of Cadet Bonespurs in military garb. A few weeks of this and the rubes will swear its the Gospel truch that Trump served in all 4 branches of the Military (The Coast Guard is for wimps), served multiple tours in combat, has a Silver Star and got ripped off on his Congressional Medal of Honor by the deep state.

Don't forget the day he killed Bin Laden. Personally. They'll talk about that, too.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”