Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:08 am Here's the transcript. It's too good and too funny to spoil how it turns out.
Is it a spoiler to mention that the court did not award a second term to Trump as a result of Lindell's damning investigation of the wrongdoings of Dominion and the lefty (Republican) poll officials? :biggrin:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:51 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:36 am Since Lindell apparently believes his bullshit, would that make proving malice more difficult in this case than the Fox News case?
I'm not sure "fucking stupid" is a legit defense.
Thought experiment: If I have a doctor appointment at 3 PM on Tuesday, April 18; if I make arrangements with my driver to pick me up at 2 for the 3 o'clock appointment; if the doctor's office calls me the day before and reminds me that I have this appointment at 3, and I hit "1" to confirm; if my driver arrives at 2 PM to pick me up; if I tell her, "No, the appointment is at 5, come back in two hours" and go back to watching soap operas; and if I thus arrive at my doctor's appointment at 5,and they say, "Sorry, we're closed, your appointment was at 3, we close every day at 4, you will be charged for missing your appointment," does my defense of "I really believed it was at 3?" hold up?

Willful ignorance. Demonstrable lies.

As I understand it, "malice" in this context means: "you knew it and you said it anyway".

edited to remove detail from Dominion v Fox suit. :bag:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Jury selection process is about to resume

There will be *objections* from attorneys to some of the slides that are planned to be exhibited during opening statements today. Likely ahead of the statements.

Nevertheless, we&#39;re underway with the completion of jury selection</p>&mdash; Scott MacFarlane (@MacFarlaneNews)

Scott McFarlane is in the courtroom and is live-tweeting.
realist

Post by realist »

SuzieC wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:37 am Jury selection process is about to resume

There will be *objections* from attorneys to some of the slides that are planned to be exhibited during opening statements today. Likely ahead of the statements.

Nevertheless, we&#39;re underway with the completion of jury selection</p>&mdash; Scott MacFarlane (@MacFarlaneNews)

Scott McFarlane is in the courtroom and is live-tweeting.
This is a thread for the Dominion v Lindell and My Pillow case. I don't think it's in progress yet, unless I've missed something. It is the trial of Dominion v Fox that is just underway. There is a separate thread for that one.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:56 am
orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:08 am Here's the transcript. It's too good and too funny to spoil how it turns out.
Is it a spoiler to mention that the court did not award a second term to Trump as a result of Lindell's damning investigation of the wrongdoings of Dominion and the lefty (Republican) poll officials? :biggrin:
Well, I mean, some of us have been avoiding the reading until the end of it all to do it all in one sitting, so yeah, spoilers, man.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
somerset

Post by somerset »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:00 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:56 am
Well, I mean, some of us have been avoiding the reading until the end of it all to do it all in one sitting, so yeah, spoilers, man.
Lindell's attorney is honing her "Orly Taitz" chops ;)
Sam the Centipede

somerset wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:15 pm Lindell's attorney is honing her "Orly Taitz" chops ;)
It's a tough act to follow. Not only is there simple incompetence, but there's attracting sanctions … and having them doubled, there's the enlarged zibbits, there's the multiple fonts and miscollations, there's the misplaced optimism (expecting Occidental College to have Mr. Obama's records at the courthouse), and, exksra-speshul orliness: being both attorney and witness simultaneously, asking and answering questions. Wow!

Lindell's attorney might try, but surely nobody can better Orly's palmares?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Well, read that court transcript from Michigan linked above... it is becoming a horse race! As Foggy always said, Orly needs to do something SPECTACULAR to become Lady Liberty again!

And this is fabulous... on tonight's LINDELL REPORT, Mike comes out SWINGING and RAILING on the Fox Settlement. He's mad as hell, he says Fox destroyed the 1st Amendment. Lunacy and funny to watch.

And Foggy, it's incredible BUT the MySlippers for $25 (reg $149.98) still ARE NOT sold out! Remember I had that 100 pairs in a cart for you... with such a blessing they are still there, do you still want the 100 pairs? :P

😨#MikeLindell panics, rants, and copes over the #DominionvFox Settlement on #LindellReport. He & #MyPillow WILL NOT settle with #Dominion or #Smartmatic! He thought Fox should have shown #2000Mules 🤣 Go all the way, Mike!

Docket: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/59 ... er_by=desc#

:popcorn: MyPillow by Dominion, coming soon.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, the slippers weren't really for me, they're for Sam the Centipede, who really has 100 pairs of feet to go in the slippers, or maybe he's gonna have a few spares, I dunno. :shrug:

And I'm sure the judge in Lindell's case is just going to show the jury 2000 Mules, and then tell them to render a verdict consistent with the movie. That's how it works in court now.
Katie Porter '28
Sam the Centipede

Foggy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:10 am Yeah, the slippers weren't really for me, they're for Sam the Centipede, who really has 100 pairs of feet to go in the slippers, or maybe he's gonna have a few spares, I dunno. :shrug:
:lovestruck: That's a kind thought but unfortunately my skin is allergic to treason.

And I believe these "pairs" each have two right feet, none of that godless lefty nonsense from Lindell!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:

My brave, strong hubby watched a Lindell YouTube clip in which Lindell rants about "deflamation". We have a new Lexicon and Snarksaurus entry! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Foggy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:10 am Yeah, the slippers weren't really for me, they're for Sam the Centipede, who really has 100 pairs of feet to go in the slippers, or maybe he's gonna have a few spares, I dunno. :shrug:

And I'm sure the judge in Lindell's case is just going to show the jury 2000 Mules, and then tell them to render a verdict consistent with the movie. That's how it works in court now.
Wait. Is it 100 slippers, 2000 pairs of mules, or one dog chewed moc?

Me feet are cold
Sam the Centipede

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:52 am :rotflmao:

My brave, strong hubby watched a Lindell YouTube clip in which Lindell rants about "deflamation". We have a new Lexicon and Snarksaurus entry! :biggrin:
Is that just idiot-speak for "defamation" or am I missing something?

Deflamation has a pleasant plausibility about it - indite it into the dick-shunnery.
Tiredretiredlawyer

It is supposed to be "defamation".

Get thee to a wordery!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:01 pm It is supposed to be "defamation".

Get thee to a wordery!
Deflamation the process of extinguishing a match.
Tiredretiredlawyer

qbawl wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:37 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:01 pm It is supposed to be "defamation".

Get thee to a wordery!
Deflamation the process of extinguishing a match.
:rotflmao:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:39 am
somerset wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:15 pm Lindell's attorney is honing her "Orly Taitz" chops ;)
It's a tough act to follow. Not only is there simple incompetence, but there's attracting sanctions … and having them doubled, there's the enlarged zibbits, there's the multiple fonts and miscollations, there's the misplaced optimism (expecting Occidental College to have Mr. Obama's records at the courthouse), and, exksra-speshul orliness: being both attorney and witness simultaneously, asking and answering questions. Wow!

Lindell's attorney might try, but surely nobody can better Orly's palmares?
All while being a Dentist and Real Estate Agent.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:57 am

Wait. Is it 100 slippers, 2000 pairs of mules, or one dog chewed moc?

Me feet are cold
Any comment from the 699th spokespup?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm not mentioning it around her, it took me a long time to get her off her shoe addiction.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey! They PROMISE not to abuse any slippers or mocs. Look at these faces, they are totally innocent! They're angels. But really Gregg, you need a new cleaning crew at the well-armed bunker complex, how can they train properly in such a mess? :P

Guilty Root Beer Biscuit.jpg
Guilty Root Beer Biscuit.jpg (259.64 KiB) Viewed 933 times

PS: Thank you for the photo by the fireplace, it's going to be my desktop wallpaper. I'm so ready to come to do some war lectures at the complex.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The photo was immediately after the pups had a rapid unscheduled disassembly of a Lamb Chop toy, and the remains had yet to be cleared from the range.

Expect a lot of new pics soon, I'm having surgery on Tuesday and will be home for 6 weeks so lot's of extra training.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:rimshot:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm assuming Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly (RUD) has already been entered into the lexicon.

And love the kiddos. Those eyes, OMG those eyes!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has been ordered to shell out $5 million to an expert who debunked his data related to the 2020 election, according to a decision by the arbitration panel obtained by CNN.

Lindell, a purveyor of election conspiracies, vowed to award the multimillion-dollar sum to any cyber security expert who could disprove his data. An arbitration panel awarded Robert Zeidman, who has decades in software development experience, a $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell over the sum.

CNN has obtained arbitration documents and video depositions, including a deposition of Lindell, related to the dispute.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/04/20/poli ... index.html
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:22 pm I'm assuming Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly (RUD) has already been entered into the lexicon.

And love the kiddos. Those eyes, OMG those eyes!
when one needs a rude awakening :lol:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”