Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Why should she be embarrassed? She has been rewarded massively for every stupid thing she says.

She will never tell the truth again for as long as she lives. Only mugs tell the Truth in US society. The media and money flow to liars right now.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"You are killing Americans with your policies!" -- Marjorie Taylor Greene tries to craft the perfect Hannity clip while berating Mayorkas
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Marjorie Taylor Greene keeps it classy during a congressional hearing (wait for it)
What a despicable human being.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

They talk about Kangaroo Kourts, how about our Kangaroo Kongress?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yep. I want to see some of those Hill reporters walk up to her fellow Kongress critters and ask them what they think of those comments. Likely they'll say I didn't see the clip.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

It takes a lot for me to think that someone is disrespecting an institution, but this monster does it.

Fortunately, she shames Every. Single. Republican. in the house, most of all the despicable Kevin McCarthy. These goons are like laughing hyenas overrunning the Capitol. Just as bad as the Jan6 rioters.

Apologies to hyenas.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

And they ruled how?

:vomit:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 697474002/
Marjorie Taylor Greene silenced by committee after calling DHS Secretary Mayorkas 'a liar'

The Republican-led House Committee on Homeland Security on Wednesday struck comments from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., and ended her time to speak after she called Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas a liar.
:snippity:
But as Greene continued with her comments, she criticized Mayorkas for the spread of fentanyl in the United States

“I want to know from you, how many more people do we have to watch die every single day in America? How many more young people do we have to see die? How many more teenagers?” the Georgia Republican asked.

Mayorkas tried to respond to the lawmaker, saying, “let me assure you that we're not letting it go on,” before Greene said she was reclaiming her time in the committee and called Mayorkas “a liar.”
At one point, I was thinking there was some actual concern in her fentanyl statements but, I should have realized, it is all a racist anti-immigrant thing. She does not care about the drug, she just wants to have her time to scream about DHS not doing anything to stop them icky non-Americans. The thing is, the increased seizures, which means they stopped the fentanyl more, is coming at the border crossings, from American citizens.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It's all political theatre. Does anyone really believe that they care about these brown kids while they rail at Majorkas about all these things he's not doing? I am glad some committee members spoke up, especially the awesome Daniel Goldman who rocks the house down as always.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:51 pm It's all political theatre. Does anyone really believe that they care about these brown kids while they rail at Majorkas about all these things he's not doing? I am glad some committee members spoke up, especially the awesome Daniel Goldman who rocks the house down as always.
Are you sure he's not rocking the Casbah..... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:10 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:51 pm It's all political theatre. Does anyone really believe that they care about these brown kids while they rail at Majorkas about all these things he's not doing? I am glad some committee members spoke up, especially the awesome Daniel Goldman who rocks the house down as always.
Are you sure he's not rocking the Casbah..... :think:
:thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:cussing:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

So the spin in many mainstream media is not "MTG makes ass of self" but...
Marjorie Taylor Greene silenced for calling Mayorkas a liar ...
Yep, she's the victim here.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:57 pm So the spin in many mainstream media is not "MTG makes ass of self" but...
Of course the headline is not helpful but the press is not really calling her the victim. The first paragraph says...
The Republican-led House Committee on Homeland Security on Wednesday struck comments from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., and ended her time to speak after she called Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas a liar.
The spin is that her own party shut her down. Took them long enough to do it but at least they did it and the article was clear at the get go.

I would never expect the press to state some politician is making an ass of themselves because it has never been their way, and they would run out of ink, or electrons, really quick.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

A thought experiment to consider: What if an MTG clone was created whose sole purpose was to stalk follow MTG and confront her as she confronted David Hogg and to question her at press conferences as she questions witnesses during Congressional hearings. What would be MTG's breaking point? :confuzzled:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Are you sure the two wouldn't just lick each others faces?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:57 pm So the spin in many mainstream media is not "MTG makes ass of self" but...
She apparently complained to McCarthy about the incident, and he backed her up
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1a6TSV
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:07 am A thought experiment to consider: What if an MTG clone was created whose sole purpose was to stalk follow MTG and confront her as she confronted David Hogg and to question her at press conferences as she questions witnesses during Congressional hearings. What would be MTG's breaking point? :confuzzled:
We can't do that.... :fingerwag:

The combination of that amount of stupid, would collapse into a singularity of idiocy that would swallow the whole galaxy... :smoking:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:17 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:07 am A thought experiment to consider: What if an MTG clone was created whose sole purpose was to stalk follow MTG and confront her as she confronted David Hogg and to question her at press conferences as she questions witnesses during Congressional hearings. What would be MTG's breaking point? :confuzzled:

The combination of that amount of stupid, would collapse into a singularity of idiocy that would swallow the whole galaxy... :smoking:
I KNEW I should have taken Physics in high school! :brickwallsmall:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:23 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:17 pm

I KNEW I should have taken Physics in high school! :brickwallsmall:
or read Douglas Adams. :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Tiredretiredlawyer

:bag: I only saw the movie. Hubby read all of the books back in the mid70's.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:36 am :bag: I only saw the movie. Hubby read all of the books back in the mid70's.
The radio series was great!

If you can get a listen to Marvin left to stop the War Robot give it a listen :)
Tiredretiredlawyer

:biggrin:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”