Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!” - CONVICTED!!

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!”

Post by Kendra »

Kevin McCarthy claims Alvin Bragg is "destroying this nation"
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:57 am So how bad is this “legal analysis “?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... tid=qC1gEa
I was curious about this guy. Turns out we have a facebook friend in common. I don’t know how they know each other, but dude went to West Point and so did my friend.

Anyhoo… dude is racist AF. Went on a really long rant about how in his day West Point put the tall people in front and sides of parades, and now it’s people of color.

He also said,
Nowadays, if they publish a photo of cadets, it is always blacks and Latinos in front, gay- and lesbian-looking cadets in the near front, then if, perish the thought, there is a blue-eyed blond, he will be barely visible in the back.
So riddle me this: how does one identify a “gay- and lesbian-looking cadet”? They’d all be in uniform and it’s unlikely they’re wearing a sign.

What an asshole.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Anyhoo… dude is racist AF. Went on a really long rant about how in his day West Point put the tall people in front and sides of parades, and now it’s people of color.
You put the tall people at the back, it is an Army thing that literally dates back to Roman Legions. If you don't, it makes it nigh impossible to march a column of troops more than a couple hundred yards. Any Infantry Officer knows this and knows why.

As to his theory of no white guys in the picture, first page of images for Google "West Point Corps of Cadets"

First image from an official Army site

Cover of the glam book...

and one more, for the deaf people in the back... shows the Cadet Officers, three of whom is female.

Note that almost any commercial or professional picture of the Cadets is taken with the blessing of the Army, which controls access to the campus.

In general, pictures of West Point cadets are whiter than a Trump rally or the Tennessee Legislature Republican Caucus.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

‘The king has been dethroned’: Stormy Daniels speaks on Trump indictment
The adult film star sat down with Piers Morgan for 1.5 hours, saying the former president should be ‘held accountable’

Kari Paul
Fri 7 Apr 2023 02.14 BST

In her first major interview since Donald Trump’s indictment, Stormy Daniels has said that while she wants the former president to be “held accountable” she doesn’t believe he should go to prison.

“I don’t think that his crimes against me are worthy of incarceration. I feel like the other things that he has done, if he is found guilty, absolutely,” Daniels, 44, said in an interview with Fox Nation’s Piers Morgan released on Thursday.

Daniels sat down with Morgan for a 1.5 hour interview, which she called her most extensive yet. She thanked people for “love and support” in a tweet, saying that the segment “laid to rest a lot of misinformation”.

When asked by Morgan how it felt to see Trump appear in court, Daniels said she was “shocked”. “I thought he was going to get away with not being accountable,” she said.

“The king has been dethroned – he’s no longer untouchable,” she said. “Nobody should be untouchable, doesn’t matter what your job description is – whether you’re the president – you should be held responsible for your actions.”

Daniels, who postponed the original timing of her interview with Morgan last week citing “security concerns”, said she was also regularly receiving threats. She told Morgan that one in ten messages she gets now are death threats, and that the tone has become increasingly violent.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... indictment
the interview
► Show Spoiler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Foggy wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:06 am My heroine in this is still Stephanie Clifford.
Well, except she did an interview with Piers Morgan, of all idiots. :roll:
bob

Post by bob »

In my (completely subjective, biased) sampling, I would say this indictment has really ticked up with anti-Obama rhetoric. Especially on the usual vectors, birthers and racists (but I repeat myself).

Too also: "Time will tell" and "we shall see" are the new "ANY DAY NOW!"

Mostly old lies, with sprinklings of current events (e.g., "moving to Kenya," "laundered money through his 2012 campaign"). But my personal favorite:

Haiti? :shock:
Image ImageImage
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

Maybenaut wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:19 pm
DrIrvingFinegarten wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:57 am So how bad is this “legal analysis “?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... tid=qC1gEa
I was curious about this guy. Turns out we have a facebook friend in common. I don’t know how they know each other, but dude went to West Point and so did my friend.

He also said,
Nowadays, if they publish a photo of cadets, it is always blacks and Latinos in front, gay- and lesbian-looking cadets in the near front, then if, perish the thought, there is a blue-eyed blond, he will be barely visible in the back.
So riddle me this: how does one identify a “gay- and lesbian-looking cadet”? They’d all be in uniform and it’s unlikely they’re wearing a sign.

What an asshole.

I started following him because of his football stuff, which was really good and I learned a lot from it.

When he first started commenting on headline news, I agreed with some things but not others. During the Iraq War he was anti-torture. He also for gays openly serving in the military (though that changed when Obama got rid of Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell)

Then one day he cited a website called “stuff black people don’t like” to make his case for something. I checked it out and felt like I had to take a shower afterward.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/do ... 2d92&ei=15
The hearing, the Committee advertises, "will examine how Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's pro-crime, anti-victim policies have led to an increase in violent crime and a dangerous community for New York City residents."

But in a statement put out by a spokesperson in his office later that day and posted to Twitter, Bragg clapped back, pointing out that violent crime in New York is actually down since he took office — and lower than in major cities in Jordan's own home state.
Moar at the link, plus video from Lawrence O'Donnell's thoughts.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:47 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/do ... 2d92&ei=15
The hearing, the Committee advertises, "will examine how Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's pro-crime, anti-victim policies have led to an increase in violent crime and a dangerous community for New York City residents."

But in a statement put out by a spokesperson in his office later that day and posted to Twitter, Bragg clapped back, pointing out that violent crime in New York is actually down since he took office — and lower than in major cities in Jordan's own home state.
Moar at the link, plus video from Lawrence O'Donnell's thoughts.
Alternative facts.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
There's a separate thread for the new Bragg v. Gym Jordan case.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I’m willing to bet that whatever it is, it will be comical, result in nothing, and backfire on him.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Really making braggs job easier. Yes those things did happen but it's my lawyer's fault
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

What, did Four Seasons Landscaping have a special?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Barr: The federal government has never pursued this, uh either when I was in office.. they never brought it to me as a potential case against the president
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Piece of shit.

And I know I speak for all of us.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Slovenly POS, according to tfg.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:06 pm Slovenly POS, according to tfg.
Pot meet kettle
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

If he didn't pay her off right after it happened, and waited for several years, as in, right before the election, it seems like it probably wasn't done for personal reasons. Also, I think Pecker was pretty clear that his catch and kill activity was specifically for the purpose of helping tamp down potential problematic stories specifically because of the election. They can rant about Cohen all they want, Pecker is the one that will likely be pretty convincing on that subject, which is probably why they are ranting about Cohen.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

As far as I'm concerned, the cancelled checks prove he paid the money, and the ledger where the company wrote it off is proof he evaded the taxes.

Everything else is just screaming in the wind. Doesn't have to be campaign related at all, and the hundred odd cases of the same charges that were not filed against Trump didn't need any connection to a campaign.

He falsified business records, and he illegally took a tax deduction. All I need and I keep waiting for someone to explain to me why it's any more complicated than that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Kendra wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:57 pm
Barr: The federal government has never pursued this, uh either when I was in office.. they never brought it to me as a potential case against the president
And why would they when it's known that the AG couldn't persue a case against a sitting president?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:57 pm
I am shocked -- SHOCKED -- that nobody went to Barr making noise about prosecuting TFG. I mean, how could that not have gone well?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrats- ... vin-bragg/
House Democrats plan to attempt a counteroffensive for a Monday congressional hearing in Manhattan during which Republicans are expected to criticize and question the credibility of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

The hearing comes just two weeks after a grand jury charged former President Donald Trump, a Republican, with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records related to hush money payments, in a case brought by Bragg. Trump has pleaded not guilty. Some Republicans have accused Bragg, a Democrat, of political motives in bringing the criminal charges.

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, is planning the field hearing for Monday at Manhattan's Jacob K. Javits Federal Building. A statement from Judiciary Committee Republicans said the hearing "will examine how Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's pro-crime, anti-victim policies have led to an increase in violent crime and a dangerous community for New York City residents.
"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A "hearing" in which we present our foregone conclusion based on zero evidence, as outlined in our statement.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”