trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Did I tell you so???
Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:12 am :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

:snippity:

This is the kind oif stuff he understands almost as much as Biscuit understands Linear Algebra, but I totally see him carting it out and bragging about "the good stuff" he had access to. The story also hints at SIGINT which could include intercepted communications of foreign leaders. Also something the Mouse of Mar A Logo would whip out at the table of a random wedding reception he happened upon, and bragging "Yeah, Boris Johnson was an idiot, look at the stuff he was saying behind my back to Macron and the German bitch".

Tell me I'm wrong.

I have a feeling the Republicans are gonna STFU about this before it comes out he was selling shit to who knows who, or forgetting it at the omelet bar in the morning.
One Map Trump May Not Have Drawn A Dick On
Maggie Haberman and a few pals report at the New York Times that one thing Smith is looking at in the classified docs investigation is a particular highly classified map Trump stole, and whether he proceeded to show it to everybody he had ever met. We are familiar with the concept of Trump blabbing classified things at people in an effort to look cool, because he is a highly stupid man with low self esteem who needs validation.

We don't know what the map is of, but Haberman says they are asking if he showed it on a plane, or if he showed it to an adviser, or to a journalist who is writing a book.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:38 pm oh, the that shall be consumed. Jolly Time® will be so pleased
Off Topic
jolly Time?

What about my own Gourmet Popcorn brand (not ready yet, but really)

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wine and popcorn. That's a thing now, right?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Which Attorney At Law will be loosing his license over the Cohen law suit?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:39 pm Which Attorney At Law will be loosing his license over the Cohen law suit?
Habbaba
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bob

trump (the former guy)

Post by bob »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:39 pm Which Attorney At Law will be loosing his license over the Cohen law suit?
Habbaba
The Cohen suit was signed by only one attorney: Alejandro "Alex" Brito (who is now a solo practitioner).
Image ImageImage
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

Brito will need a brujo before this is over.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:16 pm Wine and popcorn. That's a thing now, right?
Make that champagne and popcorn! Champagne, like pearls, goes with everything!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
chancery
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by chancery »

While on my phone earlier today I glanced at a tweet about the Trump v. Michael Cohen case. It was posted by a law professor who said that she had made a study of Trump's witness intimidation lawsuits. ISTR that she specializes in constitutional law & women's rights, perhaps at a law school in California.

And now I can't find the thread. Did anyone else see it?
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

I am unclear which case this is.

AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

A new one.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

TFG suing Cohen for 500 mill--a blatant bullying tactic so of course ridiculous on the face of it. Too bad his Florida judge shopping didn't pan out this time. Not.

He's saying Cohen lied about him--y'know, when he told the truth to the DOJ et al an went to prison. It's the ultimate 1984 headling: Truths are Lies!

One of Cohen's supporters has started a GoFundMe for him. He's gonna need it.

I really hope Cohen can collect from tfg at some point.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/12/politics ... index.html
Trump sues Michael Cohen for $500 million, alleging ex-attorney breached his contract

Former President Donald Trump is suing Michael Cohen for $500 million in damages for allegedly breaching his contract as Trump’s former personal attorney.

The lawsuit, filed in a Florida federal court on Wednesday, accuses Cohen of spreading false information about Trump and breaching his contractual obligations to the former president in Cohen’s public statements, published books, podcast series and other media appearances.

Cohen, Trump’s onetime “fixer,” has recently reentered the national spotlight after Trump pleaded not guilty last week to 34 charges of falsifying business records following an investigation into hush money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels. The payments were coordinated by Cohen in the days before the 2016 election, and Cohen’s cooperation with prosecutors has drawn the ire of the former president.

“Mr. Trump is once again using and abusing the judicial system as a form of harassment and intimidation against Michael Cohen,” Lanny Davis, Cohen’s attorney, said in a statement.

“Mr. Cohen will not be deterred and is confident that the suit will fail based on the facts and the law,” he added.

Trump’s legal team said in the suit that the former president has “no alternative but to seek legal redress” to combat an emboldened Cohen, who they allege has recently ramped up false statements about his former boss.

According to the lawsuit, Cohen revealed confidential information in talking about his prior-attorney-client relationship with Trump during media interviews about the Manhattan District Attorney’s grand jury investigation that led to the former president’s indictment.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

re: Trump v. Cohen

Ol' Hannity says tfg has Cohen dead to rights, Cohen admitted everything in his book, and tfg will easily prevail.:lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

trump (the former guy)

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Kendra wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:41 pm I am unclear which case this is.
Judge Gayles is not messing around with fonts. If Trump doesn’t double space his filings in 12-point Times New Roman, the lawsuit may be thrown out.
Apparently, the only lawyers willing to work for Trump these days are the small contingent that thinks that submitting briefings written in Comic Sans will bring a smile to the judge's face.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:04 pm
Judge Gayles is not messing around with fonts. If Trump doesn’t double space his filings in 12-point Times New Roman, the lawsuit may be thrown out.
Apparently, the only lawyers willing to work for Trump these days are the small contingent that thinks that submitting briefings written in Comic Sans will bring a smile to the judge's face.
:biggrin: Comic Sans. Memories.
sad-cafe

trump (the former guy)

Post by sad-cafe »

he is being played
sad-cafe

trump (the former guy)

Post by sad-cafe »

Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Other than lawsuits written in pencil filed by prison inmates, it was the most absurd, ridiculous, amateurish, frivolous drivel I have ever seen.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:04 pm
In fairness, I assume the order was boilerplate for the judge. Some judges will enter a court practice notice order for new cases in their court. It has nothing to do with what was filed but what the judge expects in filings for case.

The complaint was double-spaced in the proper font. Comic Sans, however, might have actually helped lift this one to something less dreadful.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump says as president he will require every federal employee to pass an exam of questions to make sure they agree with his brand of conservatism, and if they don’t pass they will be fired.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by poplove »

Kendra wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:55 pm
Trump says as president he will require every federal employee to pass an exam of questions to make sure they agree with his brand of conservatism, and if they don’t pass they will be fired.
I could be wrong, but I don't think the federal employees union would allow that to ever happen.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Federal employees have protections that most employees don't. The time required to fire a large number of Federal employees would be longer that Trump's second term in office.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

Trump plans his second term to have no limits.
MsDaisy
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by MsDaisy »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:42 pm Trump plans his second term to have no limits.
FiveThirtyEight.png
FiveThirtyEight.png (161.66 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
Fuck Trump and his plans, I think even many of the hardcore trumpers are done with him and his bullshit. :nope:
sugar magnolia

trump (the former guy)

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:55 pm
to make sure they agree with his brand of conservatism, and if they don’t pass they will be fired.
That worked so well for Musk getting rid of everyone.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”