Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I don't think she was on the insurrectionists phone tree (Congressional branch) on Jan 6. She's been very, very careful, playing both sides--till now. And now it's all in the open; she's maligning her colleagues and half the country without restraint. I have popcorn.

She's a stone cold power-seeker.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Poot fight.
Elise Stefanik @EliseStefanik wrote: The fight to #SaveChocolateMilk continues. 🍫🥛

Proud to propose a federal law that would require ALL schools to offer flavored milk.

School kids deserve access to nutritious & delicious milk options that our dairy farmers work hard to provide.
nypost.com wrote: Don't have a cow, Eric! Elise Stefanik bucks Mayor Adams, wants...
"Let our New York students drink chocolate milk!” a defiant Rep. Elise Stefanik, the No. 4 House Republican, told The Post.
Merissa Hamilton 🗳 ⛽ 🗽🔥 @merissahamilton wrote: A mandate doesn't "save chocolate milk"

Also, that's a lot of sugar for a kid ⬇️
In a scientific statement published in Circulation, the American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that children ages two to 18 should limit their added sugar consumption to less than six teaspoons (25 grams) per day, and sugary beverages should be limited to no more than eight ounces per week.
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritions ... per%20week.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Elise, Elise, Elise. You left out all the good parts! You know, his actual crimes - and they seem to be legion - Russian money laundering, rape, etc.

The “left” isn’t left and it’s not like the monolithic right. I doubt you could get all Democrats on the same page about much of anything, much less forcing 3 indictments of a totally innocent angel like your guy.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

She's getting creamed on social media. Mostly by people pointing out that the leaker* is TFG himself.

I don't know. I think this is one of her weaker efforts in fascism. She wanted to sound tough, but to distance herself from any possible violence. It's all about getting the word "peaceful" on the record.

Y'know, the word TFG is leaving OUT of his various calls for action.
raison de arizona

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

They just keep using the same words over and over, plopping them into any context. Yawn.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Stefanik to Field Hearing.jpg
Stefanik to Field Hearing.jpg (225.51 KiB) Viewed 2481 times
tek

Post by tek »

metrotrends.net:
The current metro area population of New York City in 2023 is 18,937,000, a 0.37% increase from 2022.
The metro area population of New York City in 2022 was 18,867,000, a 0.23% increase from 2021.
The metro area population of New York City in 2021 was 18,823,000, a 0.1% increase from 2020.
The metro area population of New York City in 2020 was 18,804,000, a 0.01% decline from 2019.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Yeh, yeh, yeh! Them's facts which don't get clicks or votes!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Jacketless JIm has been screaming about people leaving NYC--Stefanik has hedged (as she does) because she knows it's the State of NY that is hemorrhaging, not the City.

That Stefanik is joining in on Jordan's grandstanding fills me with glee. This is going to be a shit show for everyone who isn't MAGA.
Tiredretiredlawyer

:popcorn: :waiting:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

Hi
@EliseStefanik
: This story was just proven to be a complete and total lie. Are you going to retract this tweet, apologize, and demand the people who committed this fraud be prosecuted?
raison de arizona

tek wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:30 pm metrotrends.net:
The current metro area population of New York City in 2023 is 18,937,000, a 0.37% increase from 2022.
The metro area population of New York City in 2022 was 18,867,000, a 0.23% increase from 2021.
The metro area population of New York City in 2021 was 18,823,000, a 0.1% increase from 2020.
The metro area population of New York City in 2020 was 18,804,000, a 0.01% decline from 2019.
"Alternative facts," aka LIES.
raison de arizona

Look at these two standing around with their thumbs up their butts. I mean, that's the plan, right?
Elise Stefanik @EliseStefanik wrote: Stand with the Republic.
Stand with Trump.
Save America.
One of those things is directly opposed to the other two.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Because of the former guy's propensity to use this hand signal I have not used it here. I have considered a petition to be filed with the Dick Tater to remove the emoji from the Fogbow.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:37 am Because of the former guy's propensity to use this hand signal I have not used it here. I have considered a petition to be filed with the Dick Tater to remove the emoji from the Fogbow.
When the right appropriates gestures and such part of my wants to do what U2 once said, "...this song, Charles Manson stole from the Beetles. We're stealing it back."

101010 :towel:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:37 am Because of the former guy's propensity to use this hand signal I have not used it here. I have considered a petition to be filed with the Dick Tater to remove the emoji from the Fogbow.
Nope. :fingerwag:

They can't steal our flag. They can't steal our hand signals. It was ours first.
raison de arizona

:thumbsup:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I’ve always done that gesture, especially when I’m eating in a restaurant and the server comes by to ask how the meal is while my mouth is full. it pains me to see the OSG use it, but I’ll be damned if he’s going to take it from me. And if anybody points it out, I’ll tell them the same.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer

Y'all are right!!!!!

ETA: :thumbsup:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yeah, I always feel guilty using the smilie, but he doesn't own it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

The Recount @therecount wrote: House GOP Conference Chair Elise Stefanik says the Biden impeachment inquiry is ultimately about “accountability for what I believe will uncover the biggest political corruption scandal in our nation’s history.”
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It’ll be yuge. Until it deflates.

Return to “U.S. House of Representatives”