Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!” - CONVICTED!!

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!”

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg supporters are gathering at Collect, fwiw.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:56 am tfg supporters are gathering at Collect, fwiw.
Collect Pond Park faces the main entrances to the courthouse. However Columbus Park faces the rear entrance which Trump will probably use. Also, Columbus Park is twice as large and has 2 public restrooms while Collect Pond Park has none.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I’ll be in the court for today’s Trump arraignment in Manhattan.

Standby

Good morning from New York.

Donald Trump’s hush-money reckoning: Former president set for first face-off against ‘The People’ at NY arraignment

A look ahead. Updates throughout the day,
@lawcrimenews
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

A spokesperson for the New York City Parks Department confirmed the event is technically unsanctioned: no permits were requested.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just heard on CNN, tfg brought his own videographer to record behind the scenes.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Someone keeping track of the cray-cray outside the courthouse :bighug:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

As with everything, hitler has decided to weigh in.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 0718904611
GREENE SPEAKS BRIEFLY AMID SHOUTS

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene rallied supporters of Donald Trump outside the Manhattan courthouse Tuesday morning ahead of the former president’s arraignment.

A large crowd surrounded the Georgia Republican, once shunned by the GOP as a political pariah for her extremist rhetoric, as she made her way through a park where hundreds of onlookers and
Greene made a fast exit after getting a glimpse of the commotion where she was scheduled to speak. It was unclear whether she would return.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams on Monday said his message for Greene was that she should “be on your best behavior.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

GEORGE SANTOS JOINS TRUMP SUPPORTERS OUTSIDE COURTHOUSE

George Santos, the besieged Republican congressman facing multiple investigations into lies he told while running for office, joined the growing crowd of people gathered outside the Manhattan courthouse ahead of former President Donald Trump’s arraignment.

Santos told The Associated Press that he didn’t plan to go inside the courthouse but came to “support the president.”

“I want to support the president, just because I think this is unprecedented, and it’s a bad day for democracy,” Santos said. “What’s to stop the next prosecutor in two years from doing the same thing to Joe Biden and moving on every four years? So this makes bad precedent legally. And it makes, it cheapens the judicial system, and it’s not good for America.”

Santos has rejected calls for his resignation, including some from members of his own party. He demurred Tuesday when asked if he hopes Trump will continue to back him in return for the show of support.

“I’m not here for that,” he said.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wait -- Isn't George Santos the Judge?

While I guess OK for a crime-fraud exception, once again this outrageous overfocus on the dotard by the media shows they have learned NOTHING.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:58 am https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 0718904611
GEORGE SANTOS JOINS TRUMP SUPPORTERS OUTSIDE COURTHOUSE

George Santos, the besieged Republican congressman facing multiple investigations into lies he told while running for office, joined the growing crowd of people gathered outside the Manhattan courthouse ahead of former President Donald Trump’s arraignment.

Santos told The Associated Press that he didn’t plan to go inside the courthouse but came to “support the president.”

“I want to support the president, just because I think this is unprecedented, and it’s a bad day for democracy,” Santos said. “What’s to stop the next prosecutor in two years from doing the same thing to Joe Biden and moving on every four years? So this makes bad precedent legally. And it makes, it cheapens the judicial system, and it’s not good for America.”

Santos has rejected calls for his resignation, including some from members of his own party. He demurred Tuesday when asked if he hopes Trump will continue to back him in return for the show of support.

“I’m not here for that,” he said.
Why shouldn't Santos be there? After all, he IS Stormy Daniels.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Protesters outside the courthouse building where later today Trump will be arraigned in New York on Tuesday. (Timothy Fadek/Redux for CNN)

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
Helicopters beaming the scene from above the Trump motorcade. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:waiting:

I wanna see the indictment.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump is inside the courthouse building.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

TRUMP LEAVES NEW YORK HOME

Former President Donald Trump pumped his fist and waved before leaving Trump Tower shortly after 1 p.m. Tuesday, bound for the Manhattan courthouse nearly 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.

Trump’s attorneys have arranged for his surrender. He will be booked at the courthouse, not at a police precinct as most New York defendants are.

Court officials will create a record of his name, age, birthdate, height and weight before taking his fingerprints via a computerized system. They may take his photo.

TRUMP ARRIVES AT MANHATTAN COURTHOUSE
Former President Donald Trump has arrived at the Manhattan courthouse where he is expected to plead not guilty to criminal charges. He entered the courthouse surrounded by Secret Service agents.

Trump’s motorcade traveled from Trump Tower in Midtown Manhattan, tracked by numerous helicopters.
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Michael Avenatti created and fanned the shitstorm that led to this indictment, but I would much prefer Avenatti never existed. Because Avenatti is also responsible for Brett Kavanaugh being confirmed to SCOTUS.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:35 pm Michael Avenatti created and fanned the shitstorm that led to this indictment, but I would much prefer Avenatti never existed. Because Avenatti is also responsible for Brett Kavanaugh being confirmed to SCOTUS.
:wave:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:38 pm
sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:35 pm Michael Avenatti created and fanned the shitstorm that led to this indictment, but I would much prefer Avenatti never existed. Because Avenatti is also responsible for Brett Kavanaugh being confirmed to SCOTUS.
:wave:
:oldman:
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Stern!!! I'm incredibly happy to see you, you've been so missed! :blissy:

Trump can posture all he wants, but as a Grandfather and Father, he now knows what it's like to be indicted and arrested and for everyone to know.
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 16s

IN CUSTODY: Apr 4, 2023, 1:24pm EDT: Donald John Trump is UNDER ARREST & read his Miranda rights. He is being PROCESSED ahead of his ARRAIGNMENT. The weight must be sinking in. One of the worst times in a person's life. Worse than 2 Impeachments and losing the 2020 Election.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Stern!!!!!!! :biggrin: :wave:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Greetings Sterngard! :thumbsup:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

STERN!!!!!!!!!!
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”