Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Luke »

Absolutely, RTH. As it happens, VICE News just released this story five hours ago. 135K views already, almost like a Taitz Report:
Did Fox News Melt This County's Brain?
VICE News 135,093 views Apr 1, 2023 #VICENews #News
More than 2 years after the 2020 presidential election, the small California community of Shasta County terminated its contract with Dominion Voting Systems. They’re the first county in the state to do so. Three county supervisors voted to end the contract, despite warnings from the county CEO that it will cost more than $1 million to buy a new voting system and train employees. Their argument? That you can’t put a price on voter confidence, so the Dominion systems had to go.

Interview with the Shasta County Supervisor who went to meet with Lindell two weeks ago:

KRCR's Mike Mangas sits down with Shasta County District One Supervisor Kevin Crye and asks about his recent trip to Minnesota to visit with Mike Lindell, a.k.a. the MyPillow guy. Locals were concerned about who paid for the trip and its purpose. However, Crye says his trip was not political.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

“Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,” Robinson wrote in a post earlier this week. Twitter removed the tweet as a violation of safety rules."
For the record, Luciferase is a real substance. It is the enzyme that enables lightning bugs (some call them fireflies) to light up their abdomen. We used to catch them when I was a kid and put them in glass jars. They would appear in late summer and come out at dusk. When they lit up, they were easy to catch, because they don't fly very fast.

I grew up in Ohio. One summer a cousing from Washington state came to stay with us. One August night, I came running in the house, saying that the lightning bugs were out. He asked what they were. I said that they were flying bugs, whose butts lit up. He didn't believe me. He thought it was some variation of a snipe hunt. We went into the back yard and there were hundreds of little lights floating in the air.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

keith wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:28 am Wait!

I thought the password was "Iv'e got the yo-yo".

Who the heck's got the string these days?
The Imperial Illuminati Air Force pass-phrase is "I like Root Beer with my Biscuits"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

noblepa wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:48 pm I grew up in Ohio. One summer a cousin from Washington state came to stay with us. One August night, I came running in the house, saying that the lightning bugs were out. He asked what they were. I said that they were flying bugs, whose butts lit up. He didn't believe me. He thought it was some variation of a snipe hunt. We went into the back yard and there were hundreds of little lights floating in the air.
In 1981, I moved to the Pacific Northwest from South Texas. Lightning bugs are one of the few things I miss out here (along with quality cheap Mexican food).
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm gonna guess Shasta County residents are among those experiencing economic anxiety over the price of Joe Biden's eggs.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I moved to Shasta County in 1983. It is a beautiful place. It receives a lot of rainfall in the wet season but becomes unbearably hot by mid-May through Labor Day. Shasta Lake is about 12 miles north of Redding.

There used to be several mills about the county to process timber into lumber and pulp. By the mid-80s, all but one had closed up. Tourism generates the most revenue for Redding, Anderson, and the outlying communities, but dries up by October. There is some farming and ranching east towards Shingletown and northeast towards Burney and Modoc County.

I bailed by 1985 when I could see that there was not much of a future there. It was conservative when I lived there, but seems to have become reactionary of late.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy Foggy Foggy! AMAZING NEWS... FOR YOU!

Just checked the MyPillow website AND... not only are the MySlippers still there... but... you can order up to 100 PAIRS!!! No limit of 10! :blissy:

Everybody at The Fogbow can have a pair!

Foggy, don't know how this happened, Mike promised that THIS WAS IT last Sunday and MAX LIMIT 10. It's just not possible Mike was being dishonest. But it could be a clerical error so please HURRY!

Mar 26 Slippers.JPG
Mar 26 Slippers.JPG (67.02 KiB) Viewed 802 times

Slippers 100.JPG
Slippers 100.JPG (100.31 KiB) Viewed 803 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Regular price 149.98?

Are you fucking kidding me?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke

Post by Luke »

I know! That's why I dropped everything and RUSHED to give Foggy the news, he can save $12,498.00!

$14,998.00 - $2,500.00 = $12,498.00 AND they say FREE SHIPPING!! (Though it won't confirm that, might need a live chat)

I almost went ahead and bought them, of course, Foggy would reimburse me, but dang it I don't know his size. Was thinking of Foggy explaining to Wifehorn why he needs to wire $2,500... it's because he's saving almost $13K! "I couldn't afford not to".

Shockingly, many sizes are still available. I went for 12W but didn't want to check out and be wrong so I hope he HURRIES. I'm also not 100% he wants them in CHESTNUT. Right now there are 100 pairs of MySlippers in my cart and I know he'd hate to see MyPillow's inventory management system screwed up.

Size 2.JPG
Size 2.JPG (36.33 KiB) Viewed 772 times

Size.JPG
Size.JPG (37.69 KiB) Viewed 772 times

Price.JPG
Price.JPG (36.54 KiB) Viewed 772 times

Discount.JPG
Discount.JPG (80.21 KiB) Viewed 772 times

I am SO HAPPY I knew about the promo code -- imagine making this purchase and finding out the discount after placing the order.

Here's Mike explaining the sad problems at MyPillow until the MyPillow 2.0.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

These people are dumber than we ever imagined, Captain.

Luke

Post by Luke »

As if the Shasta County election circus isn't enough, Kevin Crye & his posse want to name Chriss Street as their "CEO". Chris is one of the heads of the New California movement. https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ist-leader Sure sounds like there's a TV show in there with all the drama.

Full Interview with prospective Shasta County CEO Chriss Street
KRCR News Channel 7
686 views Mar 13, 2023

Shasta County delays hiring leader of California secessionist movement as CEO
Jefferson Public Radio | By Roman Battaglia
Published March 28, 2023 at 3:27 PM PDT

Supervisors in Shasta County delayed hiring Chriss Street on Tuesday as the new County Executive Officer. The county’s legal counsel says they received a background check about Street, and he has five business days to respond to the investigator about the report. The findings of the background check were not made public. Street’s nomination by the board of supervisors has drawn harsh criticism from residents who pointed out his leadership position in the New California movement, which seeks to split urban and rural California into two states.

“I’m not clear how a person who has publicly stated that the constitution of the state of California is not constitutional," said Shasta County resident Susanne Baremore. "How can he take an oath to uphold that constitution?”

Residents were also concerned about the possibility of financial mismanagement by the person in charge of Shasta County's budget. “Chriss Street misappropriated funds in Orange County," said resident Joshua Brown. "That is not who we want to handle our finances." Street was Orange County’s treasurer from 2006 to 2011. He was forced to give up his authority of managing the county’s investments and criticized for wasting taxpayer money, according to the L.A. Times. In 2010 Street was ordered to pay $7 million dollars in damages for mishandling a bankruptcy trust he managed before becoming county treasurer. Some residents say hiring Street would further erode trust in Shasta County government, where political divisions have sharply divided the county in recent years.
https://www.ijpr.org/politics-governmen ... ent-as-ceo

Surprisingly that story doesn't mention that after the $7M in damages, Street later sued his lawyer in that case for malpractice and won a $10-million judgment. https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pil ... story.html

In any case, they're all perfect for Mike Lindell. UNLESS a certain Airborne Assault Regiment steps in and corrects the madness.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:44 pm I know! That's why I dropped everything and RUSHED to give Foggy the news, he can save $12,498.00!

$14,998.00 - $2,500.00 = $12,498.00 AND they say FREE SHIPPING!! (Though it won't confirm that, might need a live chat)

I almost went ahead and bought them, of course, Foggy would reimburse me, but dang it I don't know his size. Was thinking of Foggy explaining to Wifehorn why he needs to wire $2,500... it's because he's saving almost $13K! "I couldn't afford not to".
As my dad used to say "I can't afford to save that much money".
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I'm trending towards getting off topic, so I'll be pithy.

Twenty years ago I worked at a firm, and one of the partners had a client who had contacts in television direct marketing. I was briefed on their plan. I do not recall the product, and after two decades I forget the pricing structure and logistics. But it went along these lines from the dim bulb between my ears.

Product X was made in China (where else?) and cost them about a dollar per unit. Overseas shipping added another buck or so. Thirty-minute commercials would cost about $15,000 for talent and production. Then there was air time to be paid for plus the technical tweaking of phone numbers and voice overs.

Anyway the client said that the strategy was to inundate the airwaves in selected television markets for a period of time to get a bunch of orders--say 10,000. Product would then be procured and shipped within about two weeks and orders filled to go out to customers. With a $20 selling price per unit (exclusive of shipping) that could bring $200K to these promoters with a product and shipping cost of $20,000 plus whatever they ponied up for the advertising. With the hook of getting a second item free (just pay shipping!) I think it is reasonable to conclude that the total cost, including overhead, was under $5.

I can see how Mikey's products can make him so much money and how he can discount the hell out of certain products. He is still making $10 per pair of slippers (or more). And don't you believe the $149.98 regular price.

And, no, they weren't Ginsu knives.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:34 pm I'm gonna guess Shasta County residents are among those experiencing economic anxiety over the price of Joe Biden's eggs.
They’ve been touchy for decades.
keith

Post by keith »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:34 pm :snippity:

And, no, they weren't Ginsu knives.
Don't answer because you also get the entire K-tel back catalog ...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:34 pm Thirty-minute commercials would cost about $15,000 for talent and production.
Mikey's "talent" is cheap, and creepy.
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I always wonder if Phil Swift and Flex Seal is just another Lindell-like thing. I would not be surprised if he was also a Trumper, but he might be trying to at least keep his company separate from his personal political views.

Not sure if it actually works. I picked up a can from a store out of curiosity but have never tried it on anything.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
Flex-Seal is amaaaauuuuuuzing!!!!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:34 pm I can see how Mikey's products can make him so much money and how he can discount the hell out of certain products. He is still making $10 per pair of slippers (or more). And don't you believe the $149.98 regular price.
Mikey's making tons of money. Costco has a variety of Dearfoams slippers that look a lot like the one's he's selling for prices ranging from $8 to $20. His customers are morons to pay even the discounted price for his trash.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:34 pm And, no, they weren't Ginsu knives.
I once saw an interview with the guy who imported Ginsu knives. He said that they broke even on the product and made their profit by (over)charging for shipping.
somerset

Post by somerset »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:36 pm
humblescribe wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:34 pm And, no, they weren't Ginsu knives.
I once saw an interview with the guy who imported Ginsu knives. He said that they broke even on the product and made their profit by (over)charging for shipping.
And renting out the mailing list.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:03 pm
humblescribe wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:34 pm I can see how Mikey's products can make him so much money and how he can discount the hell out of certain products. He is still making $10 per pair of slippers (or more). And don't you believe the $149.98 regular price.
Mikey's making tons of money. Costco has a variety of Dearfoams slippers that look a lot like the one's he's selling for prices ranging from $8 to $20. His customers are morons to pay even the discounted price for his trash.
Those markups he's "discounted" are about the price for a solid pair of hiking shoes with decent support. For slippers. That aren't made of merino wool.
keith

Post by keith »

somerset wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:41 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:36 pm
And renting out the mailing list.
:yeahthat:

I forgot about that part.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I have never seen any of the second one "Free, just pay separate processing " that tells you how much the processing is.

I'm pretty sure that it including COGS and Gross Profit are the reason lawyers won't let them just call it Shipping.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Mine are all signed by Donald Trump AND Ronald Reagan. :mrgreen: :taunt:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”