trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:16 am Guilfoyle said something that’s true :o :o

This should be a bipartisan law and order issue, but the repubs seem to think tfg is above the law. They’ve been screaming about the Biden family’s “crimes” for years with absolutely no proof. Tfg commits crimes in televised interviews and crickets.

:mad: :mad:
Once a guy and his followers have spent 7 years chanting for the incarceration of his political opponents in two separate elections, he loses the right to say the other side is politicizing law enforcement issues and criminalizing political dissent.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:09 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:16 am Guilfoyle said something that’s true :o :o

This should be a bipartisan law and order issue, but the repubs seem to think tfg is above the law. They’ve been screaming about the Biden family’s “crimes” for years with absolutely no proof. Tfg commits crimes in televised interviews and crickets.

:mad: :mad:
Once a guy and his followers have spent 7 years chanting for the incarceration of his political opponents in two separate elections, he loses the right to say the other side is politicizing law enforcement issues and criminalizing political dissent.
:yeahthat:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump says he’s done nothing wrong: “If you go on my laptop right now, you’ll find pictures of Lara, my kids. There’s gonna be no hookers, there’s gonna be no cocaine.”
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Right now, sure. What about before you deleted the cocaine and hookers?
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Uh, this would be from the "image of Hunter Biden's laptop" Thats 450 Gigs in sise, when John Paul Mac Issac, the Laptop repair guy, said that the image he took was only 220 gigs in sise, and the hard drive was only 250 gigs in sise?
John Paul Mac Isaac to Newsmax: New Hunter Biden Data Did Not Come From Me
By Sandy Fitzgerald | Thursday, 14 April 2022 01:54 PM EDT

John Paul Mac Isaac, the Delaware computer shop owner who obtained the infamous Hunter Biden laptop, insisted on Newsmax Thursday that newly discovered deleted data from a hard drive could not have come from the files he had under his original custody, because the "math doesn't add up" on the size of the files.

"I know there's been a lot of speculation about 450 gigs of newly discovered deleted data off of a hard drive, claiming to come from my original custody," Mac Isaac told Newsmax's "National Report."

"I argue that statement, mainly because the original laptop only had a 250 gig drive, and I was able to recover 220 gigs of data off of it…the math doesn't add up."

Mac Issac added that there have been many items done through "Photoshop, creative people out there that have been doctoring things and putting things out on the internet to muddy the waters claiming to be from the laptop."

But he told Newsmax that while he's not saying the newly discovered data isn't real, his concern is that "it is stated that it is reportedly coming from a drive that was in my custody, and it's not physically possible."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/john ... d/1065767/

Besides, even if the laptop contains Hunter Biden sacrificing babies on the naked Breasts of Hillary Clinton, that still means that your father and YOU are just as guilty. Frat Boy.
Hic sunt dracones
somerset

trump spawn

Post by somerset »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:28 pm Right now, sure. What about before you deleted the cocaine and hookers?
No, I think he’s right. Jr’s laptop has all the hooker, blow and Guilfoyle lap dance photos. Eric’s laptop is where they keep the shady charities, money laundering and insurance fraud data ;)
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:28 pm Right now, sure. What about before you deleted the cocaine and hookers?
It is pretty bad when you have to think of scrubbing the laptop of cocaine and hookers.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

They could not bribe Putin for a copy of the peepee tapes yet :?:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump: I have to tell you. I was on a plane when this whole indictment broke. People were coming up to me, giving me hugs

There's a few more clips of Eric's spot on F&F this morning at his twitter feed.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

trump spawn

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:25 pm Eric Trump: I have to tell you. I was on a plane when this whole indictment broke. People were coming up to me, giving me hugs.
Obviously, all of the people giving him hugs were big, strong men with tears in their eyes.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:34 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:25 pm Eric Trump: I have to tell you. I was on a plane when this whole indictment broke. People were coming up to me, giving me hugs.
Obviously, all of the people giving him hugs were big, strong men with tears in their eyes.
Of course :roll:

One would think if that really happened, at least one of the many passengers on the plane with their phones would have taken video and it would have been posted everywhere. Anyone see it?
somerset

trump spawn

Post by somerset »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:37 pm

One would think if that really happened, at least one of the many passengers on the plane with their phones would have taken video and it would have been posted everywhere. Anyone see it?
Well, assuming it's one of his father's private jets...
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

somerset wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:59 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:37 pm

Well, assuming it's one of his father's private jets...
Point taken.
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:20 pm
Eric Trump says he’s done nothing wrong: “If you go on my laptop right now, you’ll find pictures of Lara, my kids. There’s gonna be no hookers, there’s gonna be no cocaine.”
Jr. has a laptop too, but the keys are all stuck with cocaine in them.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:24 pm
It is pretty bad when you have to think of scrubbing the laptop of cocaine and hookers.
Why would I do that? Those are the best parts.

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Does it even count if they aren't described as 'burly' and as referring to the Trump male with whom they are interacting as 'Sir', though?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

I could be wrong, but I believe in this case it is its, not it's. What do I know, I didn't go to some fancy college :shrug:
noblepa

trump spawn

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:42 am

I could be wrong, but I believe in this case it is its, not it's. What do I know, I didn't go to some fancy college :shrug:
No, I think "It's" is correct in this case. It is the posessive form of the word. The contraction of "it is" is written as "its".
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

trump spawn

Post by Slarti the White »

noblepa wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:46 pm

No, I think "It's" is correct in this case. It is the posessive form of the word. The contraction of "it is" is written as "its".
Oh noes! Poe's law meets grammar!
:panic:
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

April Fool was yesterday.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Backwards.
What to Know. It's is a contraction and should be used where a sentence would normally read "it is." The apostrophe indicates that part of a word has been removed. Its with no apostrophe, on the other hand, is the possessive word, like "his" and "her," for nouns without gender.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-a ... its-vs-its
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

I thought for just a minute I was doing it wrong all my life. I was taught that if it can be read "It is" then it has the apostrophe. The possessive does not have one, unlike any other possessive in the English language, because in English no rule is a rule unless it only applies sometimes.

Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

trump spawn

Post by Slarti the White »

Slarti the White wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:58 pm Oh noes! Poe's law meets grammar!
:panic:
Thank you all for proving my point!
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Gregg wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:14 pm I thought for just a minute I was doing it wrong all my life. I was taught that if it can be read "It is" then it has the apostrophe. The possessive does not have one, unlike any other possessive in the English language, because in English no rule is a rule unless it only applies sometimes.
That's how I learned it. But these days peeps put apostrophes all kinds of places they don't belong, so :shrug:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”