trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

trump (the former guy)

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:38 pm I’ve seen lots of RWNJ posts pointing out tfg didn’t say “peacefully” protest, but have also seen a lot of posts advising against insurrection and instead for every tfg supporter to pull all their money out of the banks to try and produce a large scale bank collapse. FWIW.
Any idea what they might think that would accomplish?
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:10 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:38 pm I’ve seen lots of RWNJ posts pointing out tfg didn’t say “peacefully” protest, but have also seen a lot of posts advising against insurrection and instead for every tfg supporter to pull all their money out of the banks to try and produce a large scale bank collapse. FWIW.
Any idea what they might think that would accomplish?
It would create economic chaos which would be blamed on Biden.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

Do all these so-called supporters even have money to withdraw from banks?

These folks have never impressed me that they have any sort of substantial net worth and that they keep six figures in their bank accounts.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:09 pm
FrhhqbSWIAIdRiU.jpeg

He's already got them riled up
No police or FBI will show up at MaL. There will (at some time) be an indictment and a judge will put out a formal arrest warrant. As for any other criminal they will be given time to show up at the designated court for their arraignment and a bail hearing. Only with a no-show will the judge order the arrest warrant be executed by police. Only a very stupid person will skip the opportunity to appear with his attorneys in tug.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

it's the Bundy Standoff v.3. can we send them gummy dicks? a Barrel of Lube?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

Meidas Touch is just wrapping up a highly informative video/podcast on this topic. Karen Agnifalo, former #2 under Vance, lays it out convincingly.

Bottom line, DA's office will be working with TFG's secret service agents.

As for possible violence in NYC, she is not concerned about NYPD handling anything. (I'm no fan of the way the NYPD is run, but I have no doubt she is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/live/WyDWb6qO9N8?feature=share
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Believe it when I see it. Beyond that, it's just a lot of blah, blah. :blahblah:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

It was a fake.

It was a test to see what would happen.

I love it. Because what did happen?

1. There were no major, or even minor, protests. He called for immediate protests and nobody came. That's gotta hurt, deep down inside.

2. A lot of right-wing morons fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. Empty Gee. Tom Cotton. A bunch more. They issued serious, outraged statements about how Joe Biden is really the illegitimate love child of Satan and Hitler and Stalin, and then it turned out it was all a fake by Trump and they didn't understand how stupid it was.

Today is a good day.
:groupdance:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

Flatpoint High wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:21 pm it's the Bundy Standoff v.3. can we send them gummy dicks? a Barrel of Lube?
I wondered if The Bundys would rally to his aid. Cliven could drive his herd on to the White House lawn.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I think with the J6 *tourists" getting real prison time protesting is better thought about than done.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Protesting (peaceful) is fine. Rioting and insurrection not so much.

Some of the peaceful George Floyd protesting was taken advantage of later to become looting. That was not fine. And contrary to rightwing belief, people were arrested (although not maybe all because that would be on a local level).
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:20 am Protesting (peaceful) is fine. Rioting and insurrection not so much.

Some of the peaceful George Floyd protesting was taken advantage of later to become looting. That was not fine. And contrary to rightwing belief, people were arrested (although not maybe all because that would be on a local level).
It's always the bad actors that are focused on and ends up painting the whole protest in that light. The people who smashed windows and looted after George Floyd's death were not part of the protest. Just opportunists.
bill_g

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

Many of the "bad actors" in Portland turned out to be off duty cops from other jurisdictions trying to blemish the peaceful protest.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:01 am Many of the "bad actors" in Portland turned out to be off duty cops from other jurisdictions trying to blemish the peaceful protest.
Portland was DESTROYED. Is it even on maps anymore?
bill_g

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:14 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:01 am Many of the "bad actors" in Portland turned out to be off duty cops from other jurisdictions trying to blemish the peaceful protest.
Portland was DESTROYED. Is it even on maps anymore?
Yes. Sadly Portland is no more, but we don't talk about it. Just kinda ignore the facts, live in our bubbles, and go about our daily lives like nothing ever happened. Even the radio and TV stations avoid the topic. They just keep broadcasting programs. Gotta make a buck somehow I suppose. (shrug)
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:06 am :snippity:

Today is a good day.
:groupdance:
And you didn't even have to use your AK.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
BeastofBourbon

trump (the former guy)

Post by BeastofBourbon »

Bill, I never heard about off duty cops causing trouble in Portland. Do you recall where that was reported?
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

BeastofBourbon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:59 am Bill, I never heard about off duty cops causing trouble in Portland. Do you recall where that was reported?
I don't recall reports of off duty police from other jurisdictions, but the problems came from instigators not part of the protests. Instigators trying to cause mayhem to foul the peaceful protests. (think 'proud boy' types)
bill_g

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

BeastofBourbon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:59 am Bill, I never heard about off duty cops causing trouble in Portland. Do you recall where that was reported?
I know I read it in WW*, but can't find the story.

* Willamette Week
bill_g

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:12 pm
I don't recall reports of off duty police from other jurisdictions, but the problems came from instigators not part of the protests. Instigators trying to cause mayhem to foul the peaceful protests. (think 'proud boy' types)
There were instigators of all stripes out during those summers. We had the Proud Boys hunting people during the day with paint ball guns, and handing out beat downs at night, anarchists that only showed up at night to tag buildings and throw stuff, and cops from Washington dressed as civilians busting windows and overturning trash bins.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”