EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Phoenix520
Verified:

Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by Phoenix520 »

Fucking ridiculous.

All those J6ers who plead guilty and have already been sentenced based on the security footage were just confused about why they were there and took the authorities’ word for it that they smashed the place up, defecated on the marble floors, smashed windows and beat the crap out of a few people? But really they were just walking through single file and looking around?

This is nuts. Fox viewers are both nuts and beyond redemption. Tucker Carlson is the anti-Christ’s younger brother. Seriously, wtf are they trying to do? It’s 2 years too late and WE AREN’T IDIOTS.

Or maybe we are if this con job is successful.
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Totally agree! How long can this go on?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It's a distraction from Dominion's lawsuit
:whistle:
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:23 pm Fucking ridiculous.

All those J6ers who plead guilty and have already been sentenced based on the security footage were just confused about why they were there and took the authorities’ word for it that they smashed the place up, defecated on the marble floors, smashed windows and beat the crap out of a few people? But really they were just walking through single file and looking around?

This is nuts. Fox viewers are both nuts and beyond redemption. Tucker Carlson is the anti-Christ’s younger brother. Seriously, wtf are they trying to do? It’s 2 years too late and WE AREN’T IDIOTS.

Or maybe we are if this con job is successful.
Take the hired guns at the DEA, take them off of harassing MJ growers. Point them at tuckerthedumbfucker and his supporters and round 'em up. Jam them on C-141s and parachute them into the Ukraine just inside the Russian lines. That's where they belong, they're not Americans.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:55 pm
And I'd also like to mention that more than half the tweets are showing up as grayed out squares with sad faces in the center, so pretty much everyone who is still relying on Twitter to get a message across is failing to do so.
Carlson is interviewing Qanon Shaman’s mother and lawyer regarding the video he played of him. Maximum derp.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Carlson is playing to his base. He's bringing in viewers for Fox.

That's it.

As long as that works, that's what he'll do.

Don't expect him to do anything else.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:10 pm :snippity:

Take the hired guns at the DEA, take them off of harassing MJ growers. Point them at tuckerthedumbfucker and his supporters and round 'em up. Jam them on C-141s and parachute them into the Ukraine just inside the Russian lines. That's where they belong, they're not Americans.
So you want the USAF to pull them out of the boneyards in the desert...? :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:40 pm

So you want the USAF to pull them out of the boneyards in the desert...? :think:
While we're discussing the details I'd like to point out that you can get more of them in the back without parachutes. Just trying to be helpful.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:40 pm

Not gonna happen. They need the TF-33's and lots of spares in reserve to power the B-52 fleet in case a certain contractor augers in on the re-engining program that they won with insanely low-ball fixed price bid and they have to keep the old engines going for another 30 years.

Opening up a 60-year old bomber to replace 40 year old engines. What could possibly go wrong?
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:33 pm :snippity:
Not gonna happen. They need the TF-33's and lots of spares in reserve to power the B-52 fleet in case a certain contractor augers in on the re-engining program that they won with insanely low-ball fixed price bid and they have to keep the old engines going for another 30 years.

Opening up a 60-year old bomber to replace 40 year old engines. What could possibly go wrong?
Which they will need, because they will be in service until 2060, that's right folks, the US Air Force will have airframes flying that are a century old by that point...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:07 pm Which they will need, because they will be in service until 2060, that's right folks, the US Air Force will have airframes flying that are a century old by that point...
Serious question: is that a problem? I remember when Concorde was being taken out of service, it was pointed out that despite being old in years, the planes had relatively few flying hours and few landing cycles (so pressurization/depressurization of the skin). My understanding was that these two items (cycles and hours) are far more important than years since construction.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:40 am :snippity:
Serious question: is that a problem? I remember when Concorde was being taken out of service, it was pointed out that despite being old in years, the planes had relatively few flying hours and few landing cycles (so pressurization/depressurization of the skin). My understanding was that these two items (cycles and hours) are far more important than years since construction.
Cycles/hours is a big factor, and the B-52 will have far more than the Concorde, but age does have a factor as well, as soon as any metal is manufactured it begins the corrosion process, which is essentially nature returning it to it's natural state, in aluminum's case back to powdered form...

Ohhhh and I hijacked the thread....sorry folks...[Narrator: He's not..]

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

In a new interview, Tucker Carlson recounts how he secretly planned to go to Russia to interview Putin, but called it off when someone in DC tipped him off that the NSA had seen a text message with whoever he was setting it up with, and that intimidated him into calling it off.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Shocker - Tucker didn't know his texts were being monitored by the gummint.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This WaPo story is incredible and predictable: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... fox-trump/ This would be a good one for a gift link, it's more damning evidence for Dominion.
Despite his behind-the-scenes lobbying, [Raj, who worked in the WH then became a SVP for Fox for "Brand Protection"] Shah counseled a middle course in dealing with her claims on air. On the day after Carlson publicly challenged Powell, Shah and a Carlson producer weighed whether Carlson should devote time in his next show to Powell’s claim that she had an affidavit that would link Dominion to Venezuela.

“Might wanna address this, but this stuff is so f------ insane. Vote rigging to the tune of millions? C’mon,” Shah wrote.

Carlson’s producer, Alex Pfeiffer, responded: “It is so insane but our viewers believe it so addressing again how her stupid Venezuela affidavit isn’t proof might insult them.”

Shah advised that Carlson should mention the affidavit noting it was “not new info, not proof” but then quickly “pivot to being deferential.”

Pfeiffer, who has since left the network, answered that the delicate dance was “surreal.”

“Like negotiating with terrorists,” he added, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin f----- types not saudi royalty.”
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The gifted link: https://wapo.st/3yvZkcj
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:53 am https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 3680278530
In a new interview, Tucker Carlson recounts how he secretly planned to go to Russia to interview Putin, but called it off when someone in DC tipped him off that the NSA had seen a text message with whoever he was setting it up with, and that intimidated him into calling it off.
I bet the "tip" was not just from an "insider" but was a State Department intended warning to the idj0t that his "diplomacy" was unwise considering the Ukraine war and the sanctions against Russia. :blackeye:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:06 pm
Kendra wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:53 am https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 3680278530
I bet the "tip" was not just from an "insider" but was a State Department intended warning to the idj0t that his "diplomacy" was unwise considering the Ukraine war and the sanctions against Russia. :blackeye:
I bet the whole story is fake from go to whoa.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Muchos Gracias RTH! Everybody should check out that story, it's really damning for Fox News and shows how they knew their audience was stupid and played what they wanted while knowing it was BS.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

keith wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:30 pm I bet the whole story is fake from go to whoa.
+1

If Carlson said the Sun is shining, I'd look for my raincoat.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/1 ... e-00086703
Prosecutors on Sunday rejected the notion that newly public footage of Jacob Chansley — known as the QAnon Shaman — accompanied by police in the Capitol undercuts his criminal conduct on Jan. 6, 2021.

In their first response since Fox News’ Tucker Carlson aired the footage — supplied to him by Speaker Kevin McCarthy — prosecutors indicated that Carlson aired footage only from a four-minute period toward the end of Chansley’s hourlong trip through the Capitol, omitting the most incriminating aspects of his conduct.

“The televised footage shows Chansley’s movements only from approximately 2:56 p.m. to 3:00 p.m,” prosecutors said in a 10-page court filing connected to the seditious conspiracy trial of five Proud Boys leaders, including Dominic Pezzola, who used a riot shield to initiate the breach of the Capitol.

“Prior to that time, Chansley had, amongst other acts, breached a police line at 2:09 p.m. with the mob, entered the Capitol less than one minute behind Pezzola during the initial breach of the building, and faced off with members of the U.S. Capitol Police for more than thirty minutes in front of the Senate Chamber doors while elected officials, including the Vice President of the United States, were fleeing from the chamber,” they continued.

The footage aired by Carlson earlier this month showed Chansley walking through Capitol hallways accompanied by police officers, who at some moments appeared to be facilitating his movements — even opening a Senate-wing door for him at one point — and certainly weren’t trying to subdue him. But the clips didn’t indicate what time of day the footage came from or any of the context about the interactions.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Poor Carlson got blindsided. Would you believe.
Chief Nerd @TheChiefNerd wrote: 🔥 Tucker Carlson Says He Regrets Working for the Media ‘Control Apparatus’

“They’re job is not to inform you. They are working for the small group of people who actually run the world.”

@TuckerCarlson @fullsendpodcast
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Give 'em the money back, Tucker, if you feel regretful. I hereby Kendra your a**. :waiting:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

They’re job is not to inform you. They are working for the small group of people who actually run the world.”
Not to grammar nitpick, but shouldn't that be their? :confuzzled: :think:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yes. Second time today there, their, they're usage has jumped out at me. CBS ran a chyron earlier today that used the wrong one. :fingerwag:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”