EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

pipistrelle

Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:10 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:04 pm This is all disgusting. FUck all of them. How long did a$$holes like McConnell tease this out? One second too long. :oldlady: They get no mulligans from me. Just hate darts and wishes for a slow, horrible death.
Mitch could have easily nipped this in the butt 2 years ago if he voted to convict. They could have been rid of trump and his minions.
He wouldn't have had his preferred judges legislating long after he's dead and irrelevant.
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

I guess I don’t understand why other networks using FOIA can’t get the same material? This seems as though half of one branch of government is creating a government news agency.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:22 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:10 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:04 pm This is all disgusting. FUck all of them. How long did a$$holes like McConnell tease this out? One second too long. :oldlady: They get no mulligans from me. Just hate darts and wishes for a slow, horrible death.
Mitch could have easily nipped this in the butt 2 years ago if he voted to convict. They could have been rid of trump and his minions.
He wouldn't have had his preferred judges legislating long after he's dead and irrelevant.
No, the judges were already in place by the 2nd impeachment. Mitch was just too cowardly to vote against Trump and risk the MAGA wrath. He knew what was right but thought he could avoid doing his duty without it coming back to bite him in the ass. If he had whipped enough votes to get Trump convicted in his impeachment then the Republican party would have been free of Trump, instead, they are now looking at a dumpster fire for the 2024 election.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

Chansley’s lawyers had access to the footage of the Capitol Police “showing him around like tour guides” didn’t they?

If it really showed what Carlson said it showed they could have used it, right?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker: In free countries, governments do not lie about protests as a pretext to gain more power for themselves. They don't selectively edit videos for propaganda services..
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Everything Tucker Carlson says is a disgusting lie and he knows it

His lawyers know it and even said in court that he shouldn’t be taken seriously

Every night Fish Sticks Heir assaults America with a circus act that he himself doesn’t even believe in
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I really love a circular firing squad
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cooper: You know, I mean, the idea of Tucker Carlson being in that mob that day and not wetting his pants is hard to imagine
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

For all Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson's un-American screaming and ranting, his audience (granted, #1 in cable news) is just 3.5 million people. Only 500K are 25-54. The cesspool that is Twitter is filled with bots, scammers and outrageously engaged partisans. Tucker only reaches 1% of Americans. So all his bulls*it is mostly blowing in the wind.
Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson drew an audience of 3.473 million viewers last week, making Tucker Carlson Tonight the highest-rated show in cable news for the week ending February 12. Carlson’s show also delivered 490,000 viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyell ... news-show/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Is Carlson mentally well? Every time I see a clip of him, he's laughing maniacally or making inappropriate faces or otherwise behaving in a non-rational way. No matter how conservative I might be, that'd be enough for me to tune him out.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Kendra wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:53 pm
Cooper: You know, I mean, the idea of Tucker Carlson being in that mob that day and not wetting his pants is hard to imagine
Absolutely LOVE Anderson Cooper.

That was spot on!
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:49 pm Is Carlson mentally well? Every time I see a clip of him, he's laughing maniacally or making inappropriate faces or otherwise behaving in a non-rational way. No matter how conservative I might be, that'd be enough for me to tune him out.
no he is not okay. He is BAT SHIT CRAZY as Nicolle would say
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It’s a good time to revisit what Tucker Carlson said in 2003 about Bill O’Reilly: “O’Reilly success is built on the perception that he really is who he claims to be. If he ever gets caught out of character, it’s over. There’s a deep phoniness at the center of his shtik.”

After years of failed shows and enterprises, Tucker decided to become what he criticized O’Reilly for. If you can’t beat them, become them. As this video makes clear, he understood the playbook of the fake populist “fighting for you” very well.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

So is MurdochNet, and especially Carlson losing any advertisers yet?

Shirley Pillowman isn't posting discount codes on there anymore?

Who else advertises on the sinking ship?

Who's leading the boycott against sponsors?

I don't have access to any form of MurdochNet anymore, so I have to ask you masochists for this information.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:15 pm
Tucker: In free countries, governments do not lie about protests as a pretext to gain more power for themselves. They don't selectively edit videos for propaganda services..
They get useful idiots at Fox News to do it for them.

The guy who invented the Irony Meter just exploded in his grave.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

keith wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:29 pm So is MurdochNet, and especially Carlson losing any advertisers yet?

Shirley Pillowman isn't posting discount codes on there anymore?

Who else advertises on the sinking ship?

Who's leading the boycott against sponsors?

I don't have access to any form of MurdochNet anymore, so I have to ask you masochists for this information.
Carlson has crap for advertisers. 40% of his ads are myPillow. A good chunk of the rest are ads for other Fox shows. I think everyone receptive to a boycott has already long since jumped ship.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:32 pm
:snippity: :snippity:

The guy who invented the Irony Meter just exploded in his grave.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tucker Carlson, who ‘passionately hates’ Trump, shows more Capitol footage
Fox News host continues to claim January 6 was peaceful while legal filings show him saying Trump is good at ‘destroying things’

Martin Pengelly in New York
Wed 8 Mar 2023 19.08 GMT

The Fox News host Tucker Carlson told an associate he “hated” Donald Trump “passionately”, new filings in a $1.6bn defamation suit against Fox News by Dominion Voter Systems revealed.

Rupert Murdoch, now 91, with Donald Trump at the Trump golf club in Aberdeen.
Murdoch feared Fox News hosts went ‘too far’ on Trump election lie, files show
Read more
Even as the filings were reported on Tuesday, Carlson continued to broadcast January 6 security footage in his attempt to cast the deadly attack on Congress as “peaceful chaos” arising from a protest of Trump’s defeat by Joe Biden.

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Carlson said in a text on 4 January 2021, two days before the riot. “I truly can’t wait.”

He also wrote: “I hate him passionately … What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

Many observers think the Dominion suit, over the broadcast of lies about electoral fraud by Trump and his allies, could prove seriously costly to Fox News.

Hosts and executives up to and including Rupert Murdoch have been shown to have said Trump was lying, and to have ridiculed surrogates including Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell but to have broadcast their claims regardless.

In one message newly revealed on Tuesday, the host Laura Ingraham called Powell a “complete nut” and said “no one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

In a statement, Fox News said Dominion was “using further distortion and misinformation in its PR campaign to smear Fox News and trample on freedom of speech and freedom of the press”.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/ ... ol-footage
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thread.

1. Let's take a detailed look at
@TuckerCarlson
's private text messages, revealed as part of Dominion's lawsuit, and compare them to what he was telling millions of people on Fox News every night

It's not news.

It's not even opinion.

It's a con.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:47 pm
And I'd also like to mention that more than half the tweets are showing up as grayed out squares with sad faces in the center, so pretty much everyone who is still relying on Twitter to get a message across is failing to do so.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:55 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:47 pm
And I'd also like to mention that more than half the tweets are showing up as grayed out squares with sad faces in the center, so pretty much everyone who is still relying on Twitter to get a message across is failing to do so.
I only look at Twitter via browser and not having any problems. Don't have a *real* Twitter account, so :shrug:

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”