trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:19 pm Because they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to belong to Mar a Lago in order to get close to Trump for political, business and/or perhaps espionage reasons. ;)
Yeah, at the time when he was in the WH. But he has no political capital. Why do you think all his guests dried up fast at our our Old DC Post Office hotel once he was booted out of office?
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

Kendra wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:04 pm Someone tell me WHY, anyone would book a wedding party at this place when crap like this can happen?
Luckily she managed to grab his hand before he could grab her.....
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

I am positive that the Services menu for function bookings includes a line item for Trump appearances. He isn't crashing anything, even though it may well be staged to look like he is.

He ain't gonna do that kind of thing for nothin'. It's just not the way he does things.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

I dunno, I can't see him walking past a crowded room without stopping to be worshipped.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

I am positive that the Services menu for function bookings includes a line item for Trump appearances. He isn't crashing anything, even though it may well be staged to look like he is.
I dunno, I can't see him walking past a crowded room without stopping to be worshipped.
:nope: It is a mandatory fee. :P
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

tek wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:49 am
I suspect that a lot of people who book events at Mar-a-Lago do so, HOPING that he will crash the event. If they weren't Trump fans, they wouldn't book there.

If you were having an event in Florida, would YOU book it at MAL? I sure as heck wouldn't. I'm not even sure that I would attend, if I were invited to a wedding reception there.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

WEDDINGS & EVENTS

For Weddings, Galas & Private Parties, The Mar-a-Lago Club is Beyond Compare.

Important occasions call for settings that inspire, enchant and exceed every expectation. Whether you are planning a gala for your favorite charity, the perfect Palm Beach wedding or an intimate party for close friends, the Mar-a-Lago Club has the most extraordinary setting that will suit your every need. Our Donald J. Trump Grand Ballroom is perfect for large galas, weddings, or bar/bat mitzvahs. For smaller soirées, we can offer the elegant White & Gold Ballroom or an incredible cocktail party under the stars poolside. Whatever the occasion, our Catering Director will be happy to assist you and make your event singularly exquisite and forever memorable.

The Mar-a-Lago Club offers a variety of services and special features to complement your event:

Onsite catering for all occasions

Each menu is personally designed for your event with selections from a vast offering

Highly trained staff of wedding and catering professionals

Guests of Events who are staying on property can also enjoy our many special amenities, such as:

Lavish guest rooms and suites

World class golfing opportunities at Trump International Golf Club, West Palm Beach

On-site championship tennis courts and fitness center

Spa and salon services

Two swimming pools

The Beach Club and Bistro

EVENT INFORMATION

To host a wedding or event at The Mar-a-Lago Club, you must be sponsored by a current member.
No mention, alas.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

Honestly, I think it must suck for him to be living there instead of his old digs in trump tower.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:09 am Honestly, I think it must suck for him to be living there instead of his old digs in trump tower.
Why, Andy? He made it just as gaudy(ugly) as his tri-floor-plex in the tower. I'm sure he feels right at home.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:21 am
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:09 am Honestly, I think it must suck for him to be living there instead of his old digs in trump tower.
Why, Andy? He made it just as gaudy(ugly) as his tri-floor-plex in the tower. I'm sure he feels right at home.
It’s not a seat of money and power like NYC.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:

He towered over that world, even if only from his ugly digs.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

tek wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:49 am
:lol: It's in the fine print, kind of like when you donate to his PAC, the real purpose of the grift is not written in large print.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Trump announces if elected that he will start a global trade war by implementing a mercantilist system. He will raise tariffs on “most foreign products,” phase out all imports from China in 4 years, and punish US companies who do business and invest in China.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:43 pm Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
Trump announces if elected that he will start a global trade war by implementing a mercantilist system. He will raise tariffs on “most foreign products,” phase out all imports from China in 4 years, and punish US companies who do business and invest in China.
As if his last trade war didn't fuck the economy. This would crash it.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:29 am :yeahthat:

He towered over that world, even if only from his ugly digs.
More like he could no longer act like he didn't know that the real rich and powerful people were all laughing at him.

Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

He's also gonna pay off the national debt in 8 years.

RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:58 pm
He's also gonna pay off the national debt in 8 years.
So, he thinks he will be able to have a third term if he's elected again? That wouldn't surprise me, he probably is ignorant enough to believe if he's elected again, he can have a "second" term after the "first" one. Sorry, I know I'm not saying that very well, but I think probably people here will know what I mean.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:25 pm So, he thinks he will be able to have a third term if he's elected again? That wouldn't surprise me, he probably is ignorant enough to believe if he's elected again, he can have a "second" term after the "first" one. Sorry, I know I'm not saying that very well, but I think probably people here will know what I mean.
He thinks/believes he is in his second term and never lost. Now going for the third. :towel:
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

No, I'm sorry.

He said that in 2016, he isn't proposing an exemption to the 22nd Amendment yet.

New Turtle

trump (the former guy)

Post by New Turtle »

He has said in the past he should get an extra term since everyone treated him so unfairly and there were impeachment hearings taking up his first term.
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao:

Yes, all of the above.
--Colin Kaepernick
Sam the Centipede

trump (the former guy)

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:13 pm No, I'm sorry.

He said that in 2016, he isn't proposing an exemption to the 22nd Amendment yet.
Why would he require an exemption? He's Donald Judas Trump: ordinary laws don't apply to him, why should constitutional rules?
:sarcastic:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post
By Kristen Holmes, CNN
Updated 4:34 PM EST, Sun December 4, 2022

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/03/poli ... index.html
Donald Trump blames constitution for chaos of his first 100 days

Julian Borger
Sun 30 Apr 2017 11.44 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... presidency
[Jul 7, 2016, 3:30pm EDT]Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) left the meeting worried about Trump’s grasp on the basics of the Constitution. At a lunch with reporters afterward, he recalled that the candidate did not seem to know what he was promising to defend.

"I wasn’t particularly impressed," said Sanford. "It was the normal stream of consciousness that’s long on hyperbole and short on facts. At one point, somebody asked about Article I powers: What will you do to protect them? I think his response was, ‘I want to protect Article I, Article II, Article XII,’ going down the list. There is no Article XII."

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/7/12122228/d ... article-12
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Except Trump companies, of course.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

The nicknames Jimmy Kimmel has.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”