Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Jim

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Jim »

Poor ML...good thing he's got plenty of pillows to cry into...

Ronna McDaniel wins re-election to fourth term as RNC chair
McDaniel easily secured a majority of the 168 votes needed to win, with 111 votes compared to 51 for Dhillon, four for MyPillow founder Mike Lindell and one for former Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., who was not a candidate.
4 votes...he lost bigly! :rotflmao:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Lies!!

The election was stolen from him!

Demand a fraudit!!!
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Jim wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:47 pm Poor ML...good thing he's got plenty of pillows to cry into...

Ronna McDaniel wins re-election to fourth term as RNC chair
McDaniel easily secured a majority of the 168 votes needed to win, with 111 votes compared to 51 for Dhillon, four for MyPillow founder Mike Lindell and one for former Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., who was not a candidate.
4 votes...he lost bigly! :rotflmao:
Still laughing!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Are we going to test those ballots for Chinese bamboo particles?
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

. . . Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Only 168 Earthlings were able to vote.

The elite of the Republican swamp. Totally unrepresentative of the actual Republican Party.

And ... this means war. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:14 pm Only 168 Earthlings were able to vote.

The elite of the Republican swamp. Totally unrepresentative of the actual Republican Party.

And ... this means war. :mrgreen:
E.g.:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Poor babies. :lol: Losing and losing and losing and...

Elephants.JPG
Elephants.JPG (46.21 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

Once again, they crossed #BiscuitForRNCChair. They deserve what happened to them.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

So the MAGAts got 59 of 168 votes, or 35%.

Which I suspect is fairly accurate. About 35% of the Republican Party is on a mission to destroy democracy in this great land of ours.

:smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

bob wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:04 pm
In a surprise move, Harmeet Dhillon’s representative shows up at the RNC’s Winter Meeting today and announces that she will team up with Mike Lindell as a unified ticket against Ronna McDaniel.
Translation: Dhillion knows she doesn't have the votes.
Well, we all know she got shellacked by now. Maybe Lindell will hire her to tilt at windmills.
Harmeet K. Dhillon @pnjaban wrote: So… accounting tells me my billable hours have been literally nonexistent this month …. I need to get caught up! Anybody need an fierce lawyer to right a wrong? 🙋🏽‍♀️ 🤙🏽
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

So… accounting tells me my billable hours have been literally nonexistent this month …. I need to get caught up! Anybody need an fierce lawyer to right a wrong? 🙋🏽‍♀️ 🤙🏽

What is "an fierce lawyer"" and do they write like this?
Jim

Post by Jim »

neonzx wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:46 pm
So… accounting tells me my billable hours have been literally nonexistent this month …. I need to get caught up! Anybody need an fierce lawyer to right a wrong? 🙋🏽‍♀️ 🤙🏽

What is "an fierce lawyer"" and do they write like this?
I hear Trump's looking for a few "fierce" lawyers willing to put their law licenses at risk and being stiffed on their pay. Wonder if she'd be interested?
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Harmeet, I am sure that Legal Aid needs as many lawyers as they can find. Or perhaps the Public Defender. Use your legal knowledge for goodness, not evil.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Most of the lawyers who have worked for Trump in the last 10 years are facing some kind or another of criminal charges.

Maybe hit them up?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Yeah, well alright. Mike Lindell down in the trenches of Hollywood and the comic scene.

Good luck. :thumbsup: And Good plan.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:31 pm
I know I will be attache but my narcissism says I must go on their air. Any publicity is good publicity.

Interesting, on Wiki, I found this:
In 1881, Anthony Beranek of Chicago patented the first voting machine appropriate for use in a general election in the United States.
Oh, the first one is in Chicago, where we vote early and often. Maybe there's some truth to their machines steal elections after all.

We all know, if everywhere were paper ballots, they would demand we use machines. Too, also, their "machines" really mean electronic or digital machines, though some, like Lindell, want to go to the time before the lever machine.

The only valid election is the one that gives them the results they want.
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Neon, that was hilarious with coffee.

The opening has a funny bit about Mike too, "Law & Order: Election Crimes Unit". "Your move, Dick Wolff" :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lying, grifting email from Mike. The downside to giving him attention on Kimmel.

Kari Lake Happening Today! Jimmy Kimmel- Who’s Laughing?
FrankSpeech <no-reply@frankspeech.com> Unsubscribe
1:26 PM (1 hour ago) to me

Lindell Legal Offense Fund

Hello from Mike Lindell,

Kari Lake's legal battle continues, and our lawyers at Lindell Legal Offense Fund will be standing with her TODAY! [No, they are not, it's a private conference at the Appeals Court]

The appeal of a wrongly decided case was filed, as we have mountains of evidence that confirm what you and I already know: Kari Lake won the Arizona gubernatorial election. The level of fraud, misconduct, outright lying and ballot manipulation is appalling. We are demanding a remedy.

Lindell Legal Offense Fund has been Kari's legal team from Day 1, and we continue to fight against this stolen election! The Machines must go, there is no other way to get our elections right side up again.

In Maricopa County alone, hundreds of thousands of ballots were rejected by tabulators, as they were purposefully printed on the wrong-size paper. In addition, more than 300,000 ballots didn't follow the chain of custody laws, which is illegal!

With a sham election decided by only 17,000 votes, hundreds of thousands of invalid ballots were counted in Maricopa County alone.

We the People demand honest elections, and we are going to fight for them all the way to the US Supreme Court! You know we will not stop!

Our legal battles continue in the courtroom, and we're ready to take this fight to the US Supreme Court. American citizens deserve the protection of our sacred right to vote.

This latest legal battle is necessary for us to present our irrefutable evidence that Kari Lake won her campaign. I need you to take a stand with Kari Lake today. We URGENTLY need your <<< Contribution >>> and your vocal support to stay in this fight!

LAST NIGHT you may have seen- America is once again talking about the machines! I made a much-anticipated appearance on Jimmy Kimmel again to talk about election fraud. Some may have thought WHY Mike? He’s just going to humiliate you!

A message from Mike Lindell:

Watch Mike Lindell on Jimmy Kimmel:

“The Machines are rigged!”

You know what? Everyone is talking about the machines again! We know what we need to do to keep these corrupt election computers at the front of the American People’s minds. It is Nothing to me to face some humiliation in order to save my country. Even Jimmy knows, the computers are rigged and I’m not giving up until every machine has been melted down and turned into prison bars to house the criminals who stole our voices and tried to destroy our country!

Please consider a generous monthly donation of $25, $50, $150, $250, $350, or more today. No monthly donation is too small, but we need to hear from you now!

God Bless,

Mike Lindell

Lindell Legal Offense Fund
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

queued at Lindell segment -- but the entire monologue is good.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Almost put this in Democrats Are Going to Win Again in 2024... Lindell told Bannon that with this, DeSantis' chance of being president is shot, he should just endorse DL2XIT now and try to save face. 8-)

Gateway House of Boys:
Mike Lindell Goes After Ron DeSantis for Aligning Himself with Dominion Attorney – Dives Into Florida Election Results (VIDEO)
By Joe Hoft
Published February 8, 2023 at 12:45pm

Mike Lindell was on the War Room with Steve Bannon when he went off on Ron DeSantis and the Dominion lawyer he’s palling with.

Mike Lindell just destroyed Ron DeSantis – this was devastating.

Lindell joined Steve Bannon on his War Room: Battleground Show on Lindell TV.

Lindell went about destroying Ron DeSantis for aligning himself with Dominion over the American voter.

He hosted…six lawyers or so in this little round table. Well, one of them is Libby Locke [Elizabeth “Libby” Locke] who represents Dominion Voting Machines against Mike Lindell, Rudy Giuliani and many others. And he called her in this opening statement when he introduced her.

“Libby is an extrodinare at First Amendment defamation law.” Well, I’m telling you Ron [in background Bannon is saying, “Wow – Wow”] you probably don’t understand what’s going on in our country.

There’s a reason that the whole contry wanted me to be head of the RNC when they did the Rasmussen poll. It’s because I want to get rid of the machines and make our elections, elections and not selections.”

(See video below)

Lindell went on to discuss the recent election in Florida and in particular Dade County where DeSantis won. He speculates that there was no machine monkey business in the county in the 2022 election and that is why it ended up red. He claims the whole country is red, “which it should be”.

Can’t argue with that.

The far-left Daily Beast reported on this major misstep by DeSantis as well.
The feud between Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis—quietly simmering for months—suddenly burst into the open this week with an all-out attack by MAGAworld on the Florida governor.

And the reason why was unexpected: DeSantis aligning himself with a Dominion voting machines lawyer.

On Tuesday morning, DeSantis convened a roundtable in Miami focusing on what his office called “the damaging impacts of defamation from the legacy media.” Seated among the conservative panelists was Elizabeth “Libby” Locke, an attorney who has taken up litigation on behalf of clients like Sarah Palin and the James O’Keefe group Project Veritas against The New York Times.

DeSantis said Locke was “an extraordinaire when it comes to First Amendment defamation.” What he didn’t say is that Locke is now representing Dominion Voting Systems, which is currently suing key Trumpworld figures—like Rudy Giuliani and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell—for pushing bogus claims that the company’s technology somehow stole the 2020 election from Trump.
Watch the video below:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

There’s a reason that the whole contry wanted me to be head of the RNC when they did the Rasmussen poll. It’s because I want to get rid of the machines and make our elections, elections and not selections.”
:rotflmao:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:26 am
:rotflmao:
No, Mike, we were all in for the comedy.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

For some real laughs, check out idiot Bill Mitchell's reinstated Twitter account. Bill, who had all his blood drained supposedly due to medical issues in his lungs, was relegated to Telegram for a while. Of course, Elon brought him back. But now Bill, the biggest MAGAt of all, is TOTALLY AGAINST TRUMP and firmly in the DeSantis camp. His 600K followers are freaking out. He's trying to explain the disgraced loser lost 3 elections in a row but the MAGAts are NOT having it. It's fun to watch the fighting that will be happening all the way down the line.

He actually made a hashtag #DeathJabDon and thinks he saw it and changed his strategy :lol:

Now Bill is going after Mike Lindell!

BM Lindell.JPG
BM Lindell.JPG (70.83 KiB) Viewed 288 times

Good times.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”