Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

JOE BIDEN

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

JOE BIDEN

Post by raison de arizona »

:lol:
https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1604907973750521857
Mark Joseph Stern @mjs_DC wrote: Fox News asked the White House for comment on a trollish story about Biden appointing queer activists to an HIV advisory council.

The White House’s official comment: A shirt that says “Uncle Sam doesn’t care, snowflakes.” https://foxnews.com/politics/biden-poli ... parenthood
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

JOE BIDEN

Post by Kendra »

That was my first thought too, where's the Sharpie?
AndyinPA
Verified:

JOE BIDEN

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

JOE BIDEN

Post by sad-cafe »

it's friking cold

-3 wind chill makes it -40

even my dog won't poop
Phoenix520
Verified:

JOE BIDEN

Post by Phoenix520 »

I was trying to imagine Zelenksyy giving the General’s medal to OSG :cantlook:

OSG: kinda small, isn’t it? I thought it would be bigger. Here, give him this trump tie, would you?
raison de arizona

JOE BIDEN

Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:59 pm https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1605953359294304256

That was my first thought too, where's the Sharpie?
Seriously, how does he expect to control the weather without a Sharpie? Guess he'll have to resort to nuclear weapons. :o
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

JOE BIDEN

Post by Suranis »

Zack “May Not Be Notable” Hunt@ZaackHunt
·
10h
Replying to
@atrupar
How are we supposed to trust him with our nuclear arsenal if we can’t even trust him to redraw weather maps on a whim??
These are the important questions!
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao:
RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

Biden 'surprised' about discovery of classified documents and what he's said before

SARAH KOLINOVSKY, MOLLY NAGLE and ALEXANDER MALLIN
Wed, January 11, 2023 at 12:42 AM GMT+1

President Joe Biden on Tuesday said that he was "surprised" to learn that that any government records had been taken to a former personal office where classified documents were discovered in November.

For the first time answering questions on the revelation that surfaced Monday -- speaking at a North American Leaders' Summit in Mexico -- Biden said, "People know I take classified information seriously."

He defended how the discovery of the documents was handled, saying that he does not know the contents, and insisted his lawyers immediately turned the documents over to the appropriate authorities at the National Archives.

"When my lawyers were clearing out my office at the University of Pennsylvania, they set up an office for me, a secure office, in the Capitol, the four years after being vice president, I was a professor at Penn. They found some documents in a box, you know, in a locked cabinet, or at least a closet. And as soon as they did, they realized there were several classified documents in that box and they did what they should have done," he said.

"They immediately called the Archives, immediately called the Archives, turned them over to the Archives and I was briefed about this discovery and surprised to learn that there were any government records that were taken there to that office," he explained.

"But I don't know what's in the documents. I’ve – my lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were. I’ve turned over the boxes, they've turned over the boxes to the Archives. And we're cooperating fully, cooperating fully with the review, and which I hope will be finished soon and there will be more detail at that time," he said.

A source familiar with the matter told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Cecilia Vega that Biden was made aware at the time in November.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-dodges- ... 00950.html
(original: ABC News)
RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

Biden calls in Ghostburger order, leaves employee speechless

By Tim Carman
January 18, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. EST

Brittany Spaddy has never seen “The American President,” the 1995 rom-com written by Aaron Sorkin, but she basically lived out one of the film’s most memorable scenes, the one in which a flower shop employee collapses when the president of the United States walks in and tries to order roses.

Spaddy was called into work at Ghostburger on Tuesday, her day off, ostensibly because a VIP was coming to the D.C. burger joint and the place would need extra employees to handle the crowd. But the real agenda, said Josh Phillips, co-founder of Ghostburger, was that the owners wanted Spaddy to be there when President Biden called to place an order. The White House had made the arrangements the day before with Phillips and his wife and co-founder, Kelly.

“She earned that call,” Phillips said about Spaddy, who handles practically everything in the front of the house at Ghostburger, one of the few feel-good stories of the pandemic.

Neither of Ghostburger’s owners told Spaddy who was calling. They just said an “important phone call was coming in today,” Spaddy said. She thought it might be D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser or some pop-culture figure. She was not expecting the president.

Brittany Spaddy takes President Biden’s order at Ghostburger on Tuesday. (Josh Phillips/Ghostburger)
That may explain her reaction, which recalls a more innocent time, when a sitting American president could inspire something close to awe instead of an emotionally fraught tweet meant to signal your tribe. When Biden called sometime after 1 p.m. Tuesday, Spaddy just … well, she just froze.

“I got a little star-struck when I answered the phone, and I’m normally not like this,” she said. “Because I heard the voice, and I’m like, ‘No way! No way! No way!’”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/202 ... ger-order/
RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

the number of 6 documents has been reported before, the timeframe of the papers may be new to the readers here
Justice Department found more classified items in Biden home search

By Nandita Bose and Matt Spetalnick

WASHINGTON, Jan 21 (Reuters) - A new search of President Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware on Friday by the U.S. Justice Department found six more items, including documents with classification markings, a lawyer for the president said in a statement Saturday night.

Some of the classified documents and "surrounding materials" dated from Biden's tenure in the U.S. Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, according to his lawyer, Bob Bauer. Other documents were from his tenure as vice president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017, Bauer said.

The Department of Justice, which conducted a search that lasted over 12 hours, also took some notes that Biden had personally handwritten as vice president, according to the lawyer.

The president offered access "to his home to allow DOJ to conduct a search of the entire premises for potential vice-presidential records and potential classified material," Bauer said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/justic ... 023-01-22/
p0rtia

JOE BIDEN

Post by p0rtia »

Still waiting for MSM to catch up to the point made on day one of this:

It's a common thing for a small number of low-level items marked classified to be misplaced. A search of other exec branch office holders offices and homes would turn up such docs in 99 cases out of 100. Accent on "small number" and "low-level".
RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

As was mentioned earlier, overclassification is a well known phenomenon. No one has until now made a statement over the classification levels of the Biden finds, papers that technically ought to have been transfered to NARA when leaving office. I infer from the press articles that no documents were stored in safes but in office cabinets, and knowing about the (now former) holder of the documents I conclude that these were not amid the Top Secret category.
Gregg

JOE BIDEN

Post by Gregg »

Today they found some at Pence's house.

Which really makes me kind of distressed that no one attempts to keep track of these things when they get them from the top secret vault at Langely or wherever.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

JOE BIDEN

Post by p0rtia »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:32 pm Today they found some at Pence's house.

Which really makes me kind of distressed that no one attempts to keep track of these things when they get them from the top secret vault at Langely or wherever.
No evidence yet how many if any items are actually any level of "secret," is there? "Classified" is a loaded word in DC, as we know from the email Lady's experience.

Let's wait a little minute.
Gregg

JOE BIDEN

Post by Gregg »

The point is, there is a combination of stuff being over classified (a NY Times article, reprinted in a report can be marked classified) and sloppy control of what might or might not be important documents. I am flabbergasted that there is not some system to track and control who has these documents and to make sure they get put back where they belong. But I am almost certain that a good search of almost any former Cabinet Member's personal spaces will turn up a box full of stuff that ought not have been there.

The important thing is most people, upon finding them would return them. Almost all people will look and find them, then return them if asked nicely. Almost everybody will go dig them up and turn them over when subpoenaed to do so. Only one geriatric Florida Man golf cheat held on to them as souvenirs until the FBI showed up to take them.

sugar magnolia

JOE BIDEN

Post by sugar magnolia »

They should hire our local librarian to track the documents. One of my kids got an overdue notice from the library 11 years after the book was due.He had checked it out when he was in second grade and we got the notice after he was in college. They didn't even bother telling us what the fine was, just the cost of the book.
RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

ouch - and Faux News jumped on it
President Biden: 'More than half the women in my administration are women'

Greg Wehner
Fri, February 3, 2023 at 12:27 AM GMT+1

President Biden, who on Thursday spoke on the 30th anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act, or FMLA, said more than half the women in his administration are women, video shows.

https://news.yahoo.com/president-biden- ... 38367.html
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

JOE BIDEN

Post by neonzx »

Oh noes.

And also, too. Over half the men on my pickle ball team are men. Conspiracy!!

( Wait, I'm not even on a pickle ball team.. :? )
raison de arizona

JOE BIDEN

Um. What happened to all the millions they collected from Russia and China? All done spended already?
Biden took out $250K line of credit against Delaware beach home amid Hunter probe, classified docs scandal
Biden made the financial move in early December, filings show

President Biden secured a $250,000 line of credit against his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, home as his son, Hunter Biden, faces an investigation into his tax affairs and amid his own classified documents scandal, records obtained by Fox News Digital shows.

Biden acquired the six-figure home equity variable rate line of credit from M&T Bank on Dec. 5, 2022, Sussex County filings show. Biden and his wife, first lady Jill Biden, initially purchased the residence in 2017 for $2.74 million, according to county records.

It is unclear why Biden quietly secured the line of credit, which allows him to borrow up to a quarter of a million dollars against his home's equity, and the White House did not respond to a Fox News Digital inquiry on the matter.
► Show Spoiler
The financial move came as Hunter Biden is embroiled in a federal investigation and the discovery of President Biden's classified documents from his time as vice president was underway.
:snippity:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... cs-scandal
Phoenix520
Verified:

JOE BIDEN

Post by Phoenix520 »

Dear Fox Dummies, Hunter is suing all those knuckleheads who caused the laptop whostruckjohn and Joe is there for it. Do try to keep up.
pipistrelle

JOE BIDEN

Post by pipistrelle »

What "scandal"? Docs were found and immediately returned, and searches were made to make sure all were collected and turned over. Scandalous!
Gregg

JOE BIDEN

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:31 pm What "scandal"? Docs were found and immediately returned, and searches were made to make sure all were collected and turned over. Scandalous!
THIS !!!

I've come to put it in my mind as "It is illegal for X to have the documents, but it is not necessarily criminal to have them them."

RTH10260

JOE BIDEN

Post by RTH10260 »

;) time to resign and step down when you cannot step up any longer (quoting maggot voices)
Biden stumbles, falls while boarding Air Force One
Biden trips while boarding Air Force One.

Thomas Catenacci
Wed, February 22, 2023 at 6:24 PM GMT+1

President Biden appeared to trip and fall Wednesday while he was climbing the steps to board Air Force One in Warsaw, Poland, according to video of the incident.

The video shows Biden falling near the top of the staircase on the airport tarmac before catching himself, turning to wave and entering the aircraft. It remains unclear what might have caused Biden to trip on the steps.

The incident occurred shortly after the president wrapped up his trip to Eastern Europe to visit Ukraine and Poland. Biden is slated to return to Washington, D.C., on Wednesday evening aboard the plane.

The White House didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Biden's apparent fall on the steps leading to Air Force One comes nearly two years after he similarly fell on the same steps at Joint Base Andrews.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-stumbl ... 35400.html
(original: Fox News --- who else? :twisted: )
RVInit

JOE BIDEN

Post by RVInit »

Bush almost choked to death eating a snack so Faux news can kiss my ass.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “Biden Administration”