Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

not Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
As always, if the person who started the thread is still around, I don't mess with the title.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Disgusting Rachel Alexander strikes again. After the tragic suicide of Blake Hounshell, husband and father, who suffered from depression, Rachel posted a truly vile tweet. She is a disgusting MAGAt.

Rachel Suicide Tweet.JPG
Rachel Suicide Tweet.JPG (45.27 KiB) Viewed 909 times

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1h
Ethics-challenged, 6-mo suspended "lawyer" Rachel Alexander @Rach_IC sinks lower: Rachel revels in the tragic suicide of a journalist to push her nastiness. Nothing is too grizzly for this unChristian, election-denying MAGAt. She's more of a #LOSER than #KariLake & #AbeHamedeh.

Others are calling her out too.
Ken Ricklin @Mighty_Kenbo 28m
Replying to @Rach_IC
Wow - what a shameful, distasteful and horrible statement to make about a "lefty journalist" who suffered from depression and took his life. Speaks volumes about your character.
nytimes.com
Blake Hounshell, ‘On Politics’ Editor at The Times, Dies at 44
He was managing editor of Foreign Policy magazine and a top editor at Politico before overseeing The Times’s popular political newsletter.

Rachel Alexander is morally bankrupt.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“preaching hate” coming from someone gloating over a suicide?
Edit: Wikipedia says he had a stroke in 2020. IIRC, strokes can lead to depression.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by raison de arizona »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:17 am Whoa. They're not really trying to win if'n they don't hire world-renowned election law expert Leo Donofrio.

AKA Jet Wintzer, the Paraclete, and several others.

He's sad, because without him, they might lose! :(
In case you missed it, a recording of all 3+ hours of "🔥RECLAIM power of POTUS electors w state legislature w Leo Donofrio" available here (you have to click through):

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1vOxwMpOgwgGB
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh sure, more than three hours of insane and metaphysically absurd ranting, boy I can't wait to spend part of the little time I have remaining on this marvelous blue planet listening to that!
:notlistening:

Kari Lake is still not following my advice, and I have to say that I am THIS CLOSE to resigning as her official Fogbow political consultant. I am taking my political consultations and going home, forever. I'm already home, so there. You can't make me.

She's just going about this all wrong, and it breaks my heart. If I could persuade her to act smarter not stupider she would be calling herself Governor Lake a hundred times a day and making public appearances as the duly elected governor.

She'd have been arrested by now for impersonating a government officer or whatever it is in Arizona, if'n she'd only listen. They'd never find a jury to convict her, and then she'd be able to say, "They charged me for saying I won, but the jury agreed with me!"

Total win, eat it Katie Hobbs.

I have no idea in the world why these people don't hire me for ten million dollars. Does she want to be governor or not? :shrug:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona

Appeals court agrees to quick hearing on Kari Lake's election claims

The Arizona Court of Appeals has agreed to expedite consideration of Kari Lake’s claims the 2022 election was flawed.

But that doesn’t mean the judges will give her what she wants: either to be installed as governor or to require a new election in the state’s most populous county.

In a brief order made public Tuesday, the appellate court accepted the losing Republican gubernatorial candidate’s request to have her election claims handled as a special action. As a result, attorneys for Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs have only until Jan. 17 to file their own legal papers about why the three-judge panel should reject her bid.

The judges also agreed to consider the matter on Feb. 1, at least a month earlier than the court would have heard a regular appeal.

Lake’s appeal is essentially a renewal of the claims she made to Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson that she would have won — or, at least, would have had a better chance — had Maricopa County not had problems with its ballot-on-demand printers at many of its 223 voting centers. Many of those printers produced ballots that could not be read by the on-site ballot tabulators.

Lake contends this depressed the votes of Republicans, who are more likely to go to the polls on Election Day than Democrats. She argued there was evidence the printer problems were the result of intentional misconduct by one or more people — she had no names — working for the county.
:snippity:
https://tucson.com/news/election/appeal ... 2e988.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

"FULL PROOF" :lol:
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1]
The FULL PROOF way to strip HOBBS of power is for AZ LEGISLATURE to AWARD POTUS ELECTORS to 2024 GOP Candidate as FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS. Do it NOW. Do NOT wait. You could lose a seat in many ways and if you wait, a seat will be TAKEN now that SECRET is out.

ALL HANDS ON DECK🚨

If I don't see IMMEDIATE ACTION on this NOW, I am done helping Arizona. I will turn my back and never look back. Word
No. Please. Don't. Stop.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:20 pm
If I don't see IMMEDIATE ACTION on this NOW, I am done helping Arizona. I will turn my back and never look back. Word
Didn't he already flounce before, and then came running back less than 12 hours later?
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Are those popovers, mr ado?!? YUM!
much ado

Post by much ado »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:33 pm Are those popovers, mr ado?!? YUM!
Sometimes they are described as a cross between a popover, a crepe, and a pancake. They're called a "Dutch Baby Pancake", for some reason.

We can get daughter ado to visit us on a Saturday if we promise breakfast and especially if I work on her car. Anyway, wife ado usually teaches a Zoom dance class on Saturdays from 10:30 to noon, so I had to do breakfast. Wife ado had me start doing these. They have become our daughter's favorite. The one in the picture is from March of '21. It looked so good I asked daughter ado to take a picture. We were eating outside because of COVID concerns.

It's so easy even I can do it. I use a large whisk, not a blender. The first step is to whisk the eggs and flour together until smooth. This requires some work, and it is important. (But you can use a blender.) We don't use that much butter, just enough to generously coat the bottom of the skillet, 2 tablespoons does it for us. After it is put in the oven watch it as it approaches the 20 minute mark, often only takes 18 minutes in our oven.

This recipe looks like the one we use...
https://edibleupcountry.ediblecommuniti ... dutch-baby

(Apologies for the threadjack.)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am
Foggy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:17 am Whoa. They're not really trying to win if'n they don't hire world-renowned election law expert Leo Donofrio.

In case you missed it, a recording of all 3+ hours of "🔥RECLAIM power of POTUS electors w state legislature w Leo Donofrio" available here (you have to click through):

That sounds like a good way to punish criminals.

Strap 'em in the Poetry Appreciation Chairs and put Leo on in glorius quadrophonic sound.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

much ado wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:11 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:33 pm Are those popovers, mr ado?!? YUM!
Sometimes they are described as a cross between a popover, a crepe, and a pancake. They're called a "Dutch Baby Pancake", for some reason.

We can get daughter ado to visit us on a Saturday if we promise breakfast and especially if I work on her car. Anyway, wife ado usually teaches a Zoom dance class on Saturdays from 10:30 to noon, so I had to do breakfast. Wife ado had me start doing these. They have become our daughter's favorite. The one in the picture is from March of '21. It looked so good I asked daughter ado to take a picture. We were eating outside because of COVID concerns.

It's so easy even I can do it. I use a large whisk, not a blender. The first step is to whisk the eggs and flour together until smooth. This requires some work, and it is important. (But you can use a blender.) We don't use that much butter, just enough to generously coat the bottom of the skillet, 2 tablespoons does it for us. After it is put in the oven watch it as it approaches the 20 minute mark, often only takes 18 minutes in our oven.

This recipe looks like the one we use...
https://edibleupcountry.ediblecommuniti ... dutch-baby

(Apologies for the threadjack.)
Off Topic
They look like flat popovers. Yum!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:55 pm :snippity:

Strap 'em in the Poetry Appreciation Chairs and put Leo on in glorius quadrophonic sound.
We have laws against cruel and unusual punishment in the country good sir... :fingerwag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:55 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am

You mean something like this?

Image Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:20 pm "FULL PROOF" :lol:
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1]
The FULL PROOF way to strip HOBBS of power is for AZ LEGISLATURE to AWARD POTUS ELECTORS to 2024 GOP Candidate as FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS. Do it NOW. Do NOT wait. You could lose a seat in many ways and if you wait, a seat will be TAKEN now that SECRET is out.

ALL HANDS ON DECK🚨

No. Please. Don't. Stop.
The tweet is deleted :lol: did Leo go too far even for himself?

What does that even mean? The AZ legislature should give the AZ electors, without input from the people (voters), to an unknown GOP candidate running in 2024? Huh? How many rules would that violate? Has Leo been drinking and taking steroids with John Eastman? It's about the most anti-democratic tweet I've ever seen. I'm pouting that I can't reply to it.

And as mentioned in the birther dregs topic, near the very beginning Leo gets into how he "wasn't a birther", he was just interested in the 2 parent natural born citizen requirement from Minor. The delusion and stupidity was LOL.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

What does that even mean? The AZ legislature should give the AZ electors, without input from the people (voters), to an unknown GOP candidate running in 2024? Huh? How many rules would that violate?
It's okay, the result is all that matters.

Luke

Post by Luke »

The AZ Legislature is on notice that the quiet wop wop wop of helicopters followed by the soft ***poof*** of tiny parachutes opening is still as likely as not to be ferocious sausage dogs deploying to deal death to all who oppose democracy. They have been warned. :dog:
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:06 pmThe tweet is deleted :lol: did Leo go too far even for himself?
That one, yes. But there are others like it.
What does that even mean? The AZ legislature should give the AZ electors, without input from the people (voters), to an unknown GOP candidate running in 2024? Huh? How many rules would that violate? Has Leo been drinking and taking steroids with John Eastman? It's about the most anti-democratic tweet I've ever seen. I'm pouting that I can't reply to it.
It actually would be constitutional.* :smoking:

The U.S. Constitution says state legislatures choose electors. Every state, in turn, has a law essentially saying the legislature has delegated that decision to the voters (aka "We The People").

The concept being the legislature represents the will of the people. :lol: :crying:

* Donofrio has gone a step further and demanded that the Arizona Legislature just appoint itself in charge of the electors; no input from the governor or the voters. This is consistent with the so-called independent state legislature theory being discussed in the SCOTUS case, Moore v. Harper.

Haven't verified, but the link does go to (an unstamped) document seeking to overturn Maricopa County's results.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Bob. These dead-enders are in for a world of hurt, none of their insurrection fantasies are going to come true. :lol: At what point does this go from idle bulls*it to plotting to overthrow the government? These tools seem determined to walk the line.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:24 pm The AZ Legislature is on notice that the quiet wop wop wop of helicopters followed by the soft ***poof*** of tiny parachutes opening is still as likely as not to be ferocious sausage dogs deploying to deal death to all who oppose democracy. They have been warned. :dog:
And Biscuit is looking for revenge after being robbed of the Speaker position.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:50 pm Thanks, Bob. These dead-enders are in for a world of hurt, none of their insurrection fantasies are going to come true. :lol: At what point does this go from idle bulls*it to plotting to overthrow the government? These tools seem determined to walk the line.
They haven't walked the line
they jumped across it in jack boots.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jem is absolutely right. Biscuit and her comrades (which far, far outnumber #FatRambo's imaginary AMFF) will not stop until there is total REVENGE. Look at this blood-thirsty, cruel look in her eyes. Word around the 699th canteen is Biscuit has been heard woofing, "Ima cut a bitch". #BiscuitForSpeaker #LookOutLeo

Cruel Biscuit.jpg
Cruel Biscuit.jpg (47 KiB) Viewed 502 times

Now Leo is going after Kari Lake :lol: And what is with his 5-year-old's annotations? :lol:

Leo 1.JPG
Leo 1.JPG (114.17 KiB) Viewed 512 times

Leo 2.JPG
Leo 2.JPG (105.16 KiB) Viewed 512 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:36 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:24 pm The AZ Legislature is on notice that the quiet wop wop wop of helicopters followed by the soft ***poof*** of tiny parachutes opening is still as likely as not to be ferocious sausage dogs deploying to deal death to all who oppose democracy. They have been warned. :dog:
And Biscuit is looking for revenge after being robbed of the Speaker position.
I iz gonna make dem Arizona poopies dead like diis toy!

Danraft

Post by Danraft »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:50 pm Thanks, Bob. These dead-enders are in for a world of hurt, none of their insurrection fantasies are going to come true. :lol: At what point does this go from idle bulls*it to plotting plodding to overthrow the government? These tools seem determined to walk the line.
FIFY. I mean, this is dragging on and on…
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Kari - May all your cars have flat tires everyday for the rest of your Life.

Return to “Governors & State Elections”