trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Everyone is beating around the bush.

Trump is a fucking thief, and Biden is not.

Simple as that.
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:38 pm Dear Donald, you missed the point: you did not return the documents even when requested multiple times. And Biden did not keep Top Secret material in a box in his office drawer.
One article that I read stated that the Biden team found the documents as they were moving stuff out of the office, immediately reported their find, and NARA took physical custody of the documents the next day.

President Biden did not lie about having them.

NARA did not have to send letters requesting their return.

NARA did not have to get a subpeona ordering their return.

NARA did not have to ask the FBI to execute a search warrant to retrieve the documents.

President Biden never claimed that the documents were his personal property.

President Biden never claimed that the documents had somehow been magically declassified.

The documents found in the former office were in a locked file cabinet. Admittedly, this is not the ideal place to keep classified documents, but it is better than keeping them in unsealed boxes in a less-than-secure basement storeroom.

Did I miss anything?
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:38 pm Dear Donald, you missed the point: you did not return the documents even when requested multiple times. And Biden did not keep Top Secret material in a box in his office drawer.
And, you don't "negotiate with NARA". The documents belong to them. Any attempt to negotiate is just holding the documents hostage to get something you're not entitled to.
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:30 am Did I miss anything?
I think you did, and I'm not being facetious or picking on you, but I think it's important to say, after he commented on this:

He didn't know there were any documents that were government property.

The documents were in a locked closet that he didn't inspect, apparently. He's kind of anal about government documents, actually.

And he didn't even know these documents existed.

:oldman:
You are what you eat.
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

What sticks in my craw is that none, literally none of the discussion seems to make the point that someone broke a law regarding these docx found in Biden's old office, they should be prosecuted. Period.

Ninety-nine percent of the time the difference between (these effing neo-fascist) Republicans and Democrats is that after something goes wrong, (these effing neo-fascist) Republicans want to deny they did it, blame someone else, and demonize anyone who wants accountability, and Democrats want to take responsibility and do it better next time.

Cf every damn issue (these effing neo-fascist) Republicans howl about. (border, Afghanistan, racism, COVID, and on and on.
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well, he ain't getting invited back any time soon.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

In a further Mediate article
Trump Fumes at Karl Rove Over His Fox News Analysis That Fmr. President’s Confidential Docs Issue is Worse Than Biden’s

By Zachary Leeman
Jan 11th, 2023, 10:09 am

:snippity:

According to Trump, who has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing, Biden mishandling classified documents is much worse than him doing it because he was president and Biden’s materials reportedly date back to when he was vice president.

Trump posted to Truth Social:
The former guy wrote:Karl Rove was, as usual, wrong when he stated that then V.P. Biden’s HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL papers, which were in his office for many years, were in any way similar to the Secret Service guarded, & otherwise very secure, Mar-a-Lago papers. Biden was not then President, had no power to declassify, & came under the very tough Federal Records Act. I come under the much more generous Presidential Records Act, was having productive discussions with Radical Left NARA, & did everything right. A giant Scam.
In a followup post, Trump made wild speculations about what these Biden documents could contain, throwing in digs at typical targets like Hunter Biden and Elaine Chao, wife of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

“Biden’s documents are HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, many pertain to UKRAINE, where Hunter was “raking in the dough,” and FUNDED BY CHINA, which gave $55 Million to Biden, through Penn, and probably had easy access. Was the Old Crow’s boss, China loving Coco Chow, involved? Just asking?” the former president wrote.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:04 pm :snippity:
Biden’s documents are HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, many pertain to UKRAINE, where Hunter was “raking in the dough,” and FUNDED BY CHINA, which gave $55 Million to Biden, through Penn, and probably had easy access. Was the Old Crow’s boss, China loving Coco Chow, involved? Just asking?” the former president wrote.
:brickwallsmall: nobody - like NOBODY - made the content of the documents found at Bidnes old office public, so even the FL senior does not know if anything was referencing the Ukraine government. Also too the documents that the former guy stole were HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, actually a very large number of Top Secret classifications among the stuff retrieved from MaL.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

I'm hardly one to champion Mitch McConnell or Elaine Chao, but tfg's continued reference to her as "CoCo Chow" is horribly racist and offensive. I can't understand how anyone who isn't horribly racist could possibly think such terms are acceptable. I hate calling a whole group of people garbage, but tfg supporters are really garbage.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

I mean, I know the answer, but still it appalls me that this degenerate has a platform on which to repeatedly use racist words to describe someone--anyone, let alone his own transportation secretary--and, more horrifically because there are clear ramifications, and to attack the Georgia election workers. Whipping up his mob to increase the threats to these women has to be illegal, my brain tells me.

I am no fan of that aspect of the first amendment that allows him to attack Ruby and Shaye like this, putting their lives in danger. I've had this discussion before here, and I both understand what I'm saying and that nothing will be done about it. I'm just sayin'.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

I am ambivalent. He's making a sworn enemy of Mitch McConnell. I think that's a good thing.
You are what you eat.
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

It's not good for Shaye Moss, who lives in constant fear.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:12 pm I'm hardly one to champion Mitch McConnell or Elaine Chao, but tfg's continued reference to her as "CoCo Chow" is horribly racist and offensive. I can't understand how anyone who isn't horribly racist could possibly think such terms are acceptable. I hate calling a whole group of people garbage, but tfg supporters are really garbage.
You, me and most decent people agree on that. But if Trump gets the Nomination Mitch will go kiss his ass on live TV while Ted Cruz holds his hand.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:11 pm I am ambivalent. He's making a sworn enemy of Mitch McConnell. I think that's a good thing.
Mitch will manage to get over, if he can get a bunch of Judges out of it on the other end.

AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

McConnell's almost 81. So I think he will be 85 the next time he has to run. I don't guess we'd be lucky enough that he would retire before running again.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:22 pm McConnell's almost 81. So I think he will be 85 the next time he has to run. I don't guess we'd be lucky enough that he would retire before running again.
He got the Poliburo Kentucky Legistalture to change the law so that if a Senate vacancy happens the Governor has to choose from 3 people put forward byt he party of the guy who vacated the seat. There are serious questions if that law is Constitutional so I think Mitch is waiting for the next Rupublican Governor and he'll step aside to assure the seat doesn't go to a Democrat. If he were to assume roome temperature and spare the nation his use of oxygen while Andy Beshears is still Governor, it's possible he could appoint a Democrat to the seat and see if the Republicans in Frankfort try to secede from the Union or something as drastic. When he vetoed the bill he made it clear he didn't think it was Constitutional and Mitch is afraid that he'll have his choice waiting in Kamala Harris' office to be sworn in before anyone can find a judge to stop it. Once sworn in I doubt any Judge would try to say he couldn't do that, it would present a Seperation of Powers issue and all.

But until at least Kenucky elects a Republican Governor Mitch is ready to stay for another 100 years. He's probably made arrangements to have himself stuffed and has some Judge ready to say as long as he is physically in the chair it's not important that he acutally have a pulse.

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:19 am Everyone is beating around the bush.

Trump is a fucking thief, and Biden is not.

Simple as that.
:yeahthat: :winner:
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: Donald Trump just called Special Counsel Jack Smith a terrorist on the Mark Levin radio show.
Does anyone have an answer why tfg always refers to himself in the third person? :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:50 pm
BREAKING: Donald Trump just called Special Counsel Jack Smith a terrorist on the Mark Levin radio show.
Does anyone have an answer why tfg always refers to himself in the third person? :confuzzled:
Variation of the royal "we." Delusions of godhood.
MN-Skeptic

trump (the former guy)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Trump should be filled with terror at the thought of a capable Special Counsel investigating him!
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:50 pm Does anyone have an answer why tfg always refers to himself in the third person? :confuzzled:
You could give a million answers but i think its him in his head separating himself from something that's a lie or wrong so he can say he never said it if it blows up in his face. Its why he puts stuff in " " marks all the time in his posts.

Narcissists are deep down filled with shame about themselves and actually have a deep lack of self confidence, so he is always ring fencing himself to that if something goes wrong, he's not at fault. That's why he always hints at stuff he wants done. If he actually ordered it straight out he would be responsible. By hinting he can say the person did something he never asked him to.

Yes, this is insane.
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:30 pm Image
not worth reading: https://amgreatness.com/2023/01/06/joe- ... ns-medals/
Gee, i wonder who he envisions withdrawing it? :sick:
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:50 pm
The term for referring to oneself in the third person is illeism, and the individual who does this is an illeist.

Perhaps we can insert this into the Fogbow vocabulary of unusual words the next time the Executive Council meets.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”