Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by Luke »

Merry Christmas everybody :bighug:

This perfectly encapsulates the kabuki theatre, lying & grifting by Kari Lake & her "war room" (which seems like it's made up of snowflake volunteers. However, haven't been blocked so points for that.

Anyway, had to read this like 3 times to try & understand & I still don't get it.

Kari Santa.JPG
Kari Santa.JPG (69.59 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

My reply was:

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Replying to @KariLakeWarRoom

This is absolutely perfect, the best tweet War Room has ever posted. In this tweet, you're standing for Santa Claus being real and saying #TruthMatters. Kari Lake should be so proud of this. Happy holidays, well done!

Then Gregg chimed in with an outstanding question. LOVE the account name!

Imperial Illuminati Air Force (Official Account)
@GreggEvans16 15h
Replying to @Orly_licious and @KariLakeWarRoom

We need her position on The Easter Bunny.

Do we have a quote from Harvey?

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Replying to @GreggEvans16 and @KariLakeWarRoom

Of course, The Easter Bunny is real, too! #TruthMatters 🐇

Will be listening to this in honor of the Mighty 699th! Please give the troops extra Pup-Peroni in their rations. Their work in Arizona defeating all 4 election challenges was herculean. America is grateful. Merry Xmas!

Gregg Kari.JPG
Gregg Kari.JPG (86.34 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

OK, so will somebody please explain to me what the Kari Lake War Room meant by this Santa tweet? What about the Tooth Fairy? #TruthMatters :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Wait a couple of weeks and three wise men will come along and bring her a surprise :twisted:

► Show Spoiler
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:08 pm
humblescribe wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:46 pm I'd like to propose . . ."lies, damned lies, statistics, and Magatmatics."
Magatmatic is a higher order math - it uses imaginary numbers.
I assume that you are not referring to √-1. :dance:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Gregg and Orlylicious I love you! Such a series of Xmas presents.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

humblescribe wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:11 pm
jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:08 pm
humblescribe wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:46 pm I'd like to propose . . ."lies, damned lies, statistics, and Magatmatics."
Magatmatic is a higher order math - it uses imaginary numbers.
I assume that you are not referring to √-1. :dance:
See, the math I use most involves real and imaginary numbers, which combine into complex numbers. Magatmatics uses made-up and imaginary numbers, which combine into simpleton numbers.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

https://twitter.com/karilakewarroom/status/1607214070746451968
Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: It's a fair bet some officials in Maricopa County got coal in their stockings this year.

We've heard those pair nicely with perjury charges.

in the spirit of the holiday, We won't name names.

(Stephen Richer and Scott Jarrett).
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

ohhhhh - must be a fake account - not spending any campaign contributions for a blue bird tag - Elon will not be pleased be pissed :biggrin:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:15 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:22 pm I listened to a lengthy interview of Baris on Charlie Kirk’s podcast. I was unimpressed, to say the least. They kept talking about how he doesn’t have credentials, but has “street cred.” Harumph. And bah humbug.
Street cred...????

What street would that be...Sesame Street??

I'll come in again.... :bag:
One of my favorite FB cover photos is a big sign saying "When I say I'm street smart, I mean Sesame Street." And it's funny, because it's true. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

humblescribe: I'd like to propose . . ."lies, damned lies, statistics, and Magatmatics."
:winner:

Magatmatics a new entry into the Fogbow Lexicon and Snarksauras!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Foggy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:56 pm
bob wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:56 pm Motion for sanctions due OOB December 26*; opposition due COB same day: no reply.

So Lake has grinched Christmas as well.

* December 26 being a holiday, even.
Whoa, that's pedal to the metal. They don't even get a whole weekend! :shock:

Maybe the judge wants the sanctions order before the notice of appeal. :confuzzled:
hmmmmmm

did they make the deadline?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

They are listed on the Court's docket but not yet available for viewing.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Thanks! Looks like they combined the motion for sanctions with the request for attorney fees.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

hopefully the judge sanctions Lake, and both her unfrozen caveman lawyers
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Nice of them to point out to Judge Thompson that Lake thinks Marc Elias is ghostwriting his rulings for him.
Plaintiff’s claims were also made in bad faith, as demonstrated by her scattershot
approach to litigation, her claims’ lack of legal and factual merit, and this action’s place as
part of a larger scheme carried out by Plaintiff to spread disinformation about elections and
election results in Maricopa County.5 And she has not stopped. Despite this Court’s ruling
finding that Plaintiff had utterly failed to prove any of her claims, yesterday—on December
25, 2022—Ms. Lake attacked this Court’s integrity. She tweeted, “The Dismissal of Kari
Lake’s Election Lawsuit Shows Voter Disenfranchisement No Longer Matters @Rach_IC:
‘Legal experts believe his decision [by Judge Thompson] was ghostwritten, they suspect
top left-wing attorneys like Marc Elias emailed him what to say.’”
realist

Post by realist »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:27 am
Foggy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:56 pm
bob wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:56 pm Motion for sanctions due OOB December 26*; opposition due COB same day: no reply.

So Lake has grinched Christmas as well.

* December 26 being a holiday, even.
Whoa, that's pedal to the metal. They don't even get a whole weekend! :shock:

Maybe the judge wants the sanctions order before the notice of appeal. :confuzzled:
hmmmmmm

did they make the deadline?
Yes, they did, with allmost 22 minutes to spare. :biggrin:
Image X 4
Image X 32
tek

Post by tek »

So, in a few hours we get to read the response by their equivalent of Thurgood Marshall Lionel Hutz?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

For some reason, I find it deeply satisfying that G. Gordon Liddy's son is leading this charge against the forces of evil. Shows that people can evolve away from their right-wing upbringings.
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Thanks SuzieC. An interesting read.

My bet is that Kari's brief whine will be Orlyesque.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Hobbs has also filed a motion for $37,000
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:45 pm Hobbs has also filed a motion for $37,000
Yes, the one above was for Maricopa County. They said they only had numbers for the two trial days and that they could not access other records without bringing in staff on Christmas Day.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:00 pm
Chilidog wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:45 pm Hobbs has also filed a motion for $37,000
Yes, the one above was for Maricopa County. They said they only had numbers for the two trial days and that they could not access other records without bringing in staff on Christmas Day.
I thought that part was amusing because I could relate to it. The lawyers said they didn't know how to download their full hours on to a spreadsheet and didn't want to bring in clerical staff to do so over Christmas weekend.
tek

Post by tek »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:00 pm
Did they not think they were maybe gonna need this information, based on how the trial was going? And pull it together to be ready?

OK, I understand the judge laid down a tight schedule.. but still, if you're gonna play hardball you should at least have your bats at the ready.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:10 pm Nice of them to point out to Judge Thompson that Lake thinks Marc Elias is ghostwriting his rulings for him.
Plaintiff’s claims were also made in bad faith, as demonstrated by her scattershot
approach to litigation, her claims’ lack of legal and factual merit, and this action’s place as
part of a larger scheme carried out by Plaintiff to spread disinformation about elections and
election results in Maricopa County.5 And she has not stopped. Despite this Court’s ruling
finding that Plaintiff had utterly failed to prove any of her claims, yesterday—on December
25, 2022—Ms. Lake attacked this Court’s integrity. She tweeted, “The Dismissal of Kari
Lake’s Election Lawsuit Shows Voter Disenfranchisement No Longer Matters @Rach_IC:
‘Legal experts believe his decision [by Judge Thompson] was ghostwritten, they suspect
top left-wing attorneys like Marc Elias emailed him what to say.’”
Exactly, RC. BTW, on Saturday, I got my 2nd Shingles shot but by 6pm my temperature had shot up to 102.9, it's been awful (like I've needed more stress). It's finally down to 101. It was so hot behind my eyes with chills and the whole works. I remembered the show and on Podcast Addict on my Kindle Fire pulled up RC Radio! Listened to some of those wonderful shows. It's so awesome they are still there, I laughed like hell through the chills. I miss RC Radio! :lovestruck: Maybe it can shift from Birthers to Election Deniers, they are equally stupid :lol:

Have been in contact in Twitter DMs with some of the folks involved over the weekend, so it's great seeing Rachel getting a shoutout. She's been vewwy quiet on her Twitter today. Rachel Alexander is a POS. I need to ask Foggy if Rachel is as close of a pal to him as Amy Kremer, both are such lovely gals. :batting:

#RachelAlexander @Rach_IC's hateful #KariLake Townhall blog with racist twist ("inner city blacks") is an affront to courts, attorneys & the rule of law. Her legal misconduct earned AZ Supreme Court's 6-month suspension & Ethics classes. She needs more. https://townhall.com/columnists/rachela ... s-n2617566

Rachel Townhall.JPG
Rachel Townhall.JPG (171.93 KiB) Viewed 568 times

She's still suspended.

Rach Suspend.JPG
Rach Suspend.JPG (47.29 KiB) Viewed 568 times

Birther Floyd Brown from Western Journal chimed in with "love" for Rachel.

Here's Rachel's Twitter post on her column if you'd like to join hundreds of people who have complimented her ;)

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

I have to admit, this is a brilliant legal maneuver.

Or possibly not that.
d-2.jpg
d-2.jpg (374.57 KiB) Viewed 574 times

Return to “Governors & State Elections”