Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Sam the Centipede

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Sam the Centipede »

5-dimensional? Nah, 5-fingered.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Prison Bar ... :bar:
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

So, recycled plastic prison bars? There’s not much metal in the electronic voting machines I’ve seen.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:09 pm So, recycled plastic prison bars? There’s not much metal in the electronic voting machines I’ve seen.
I don't think he has voted since the 80s. Those big metal clunky machines with levers.
Crack does that to people's minds. He is stuck in the 80s.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:17 pm :snippity:
I don't think he has voted since the 80s. Those big metal clunky machines with levers.
So does smoking rat poison, less scrupulous dealers will sell rat poison covered with oragel when they run out of rock for the day....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:21 pm
So does smoking rat poison, less scrupulous dealers will sell rat poison covered with oragel when they run out of rock for the day....
I know I'm going to regret asking this, but, uh, why oragel?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 am
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:21 pm
I'm guessing because meth-mouth is probably painful, so oragel to ease the pain -- like we grownups use for teething babies/toddlers?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Probably to solidify the rat poison powder and make it look a crack rock, without the instant taste of a chunk of cheap bar soap or kitty litter.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

And totally off topic, we were instructed one time to stop throwing crack rocks on gravel driveways. We either had to arrest the dealer and voucher the drugs, or give it back to him and let him go. Our solution was to carry little ziplocks with kitty litter, aquarium gravel and soap chips. Drop the rocks in, shake it up and hand it back to them. We could drive by 2 hours later and they were still sorting it piece by piece. Not as much fun as throwing it in the gravel and watching the hours of them crawling around looking for it, but just as effective.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:09 pm So, recycled plastic prison bars? There’s not much metal in the electronic voting machines I’ve seen.
What is has a lot of gold, silver and platinum, so the cons could take it to fund their escape. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 am :snippity:

The dealers that I knew would buy solid rat poison, crackheads would press the rock against their teeth to see if it would give their teeth a numbness, the oragel simulates that, making them think they're getting premium coke.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mike Lindell gets cut off mid-sentence by his attorney, who strongly advised him to stop talking immediately.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ummm, bullshit.

mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

Gumming a Beach Boys 45.... :crazy:
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:37 pm
Gone with the wind. You say there is a snow storm brewing?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:fivestar:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Heck yeah! This shows that our shadow Fogbow campaign #MikeForRNCChair is picking off the lowest-hanging fruit. Thanks, Leo!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

As entertaining as that shitshow would surely be, do these knutsax even know that the election for RNC Chair is only among RNC Central Committee Members and Mike Pillow isn't even on the Ballot. I mean, he has exactly the same chance of being elected as Biscuit and apparently he is the only fool in the country who doesn't know that.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Biscuit doesn't know that. :lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Damn right, Biscuit has sekrit weapons and way more of a killer instinct than wussy Lindell and Ronna Romney. Biscuit's cold, calculating ready-to-attack training with the 699th could pay off... if she wanted it. Do not fu*k with Biscuit. Was able to get a super-rare quote:

"I CAN HAZ RNC CHAIR!"

BISCUIT WAR FACE 699TH.JPG
BISCUIT WAR FACE 699TH.JPG (90.97 KiB) Viewed 687 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:lol:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Sure you want to keep that brown camouflage war paint on him her? Just asking for a friend :twisted:

ETA. fixed - the sex

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”