trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

he forgot to mention Hillarys emails still unaccounted for :twisted:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:51 pm he forgot to mention Hillarys emails still unaccounted for :twisted:
They're hanging out in the BENGHAZI Bar with HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!!!

p.s. They are busy colluding about creating a new RUSSIAN HOAX in 2024. HILARY"S EMALS and HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP are talented GLOBALISTS and PROGRESSIVES supporting the DEEP STATE!!!
101010 :towel:
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

Hillary's missing emails caused COVID.

That's what they've all be hiding.

The nexus.
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

"determinatively" ??
I don't think he could actually pronounce that.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:29 am Hillary's missing emails caused COVID.

That's what they've all be hiding.

The nexus.
Yeah - the Shiinaa Email spreader :lol:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Trump files defamation suit against members of Pulitzer Prize Board for defending 'debunked' Russiagate honors
Complaint says New York Times, Washington Post were 'rewarded for lying to the American public'

Former President Trump filed a defamation lawsuit on Tuesday against the Pulitzer Prize Board over the 2018 National Reporting prizes given to The New York Times and Washington Post for coverage of "now-debunked theory" of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Trump’s suit, filed Tuesday in Okeechobee County, Florida, was obtained by Fox News Digital. It states that a "demonstrably false connection was and remains the stated basis" for the coverage that received the prestigious award.

The staff of the Times and Post shared the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for National reporting for "deeply sourced, relentlessly reported coverage in the public interest that dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect’s transition team and his eventual administration," according to the Pulitzer website.

"A large swath of Americans had a tremendous misunderstanding of the truth at the time the Times’ and the Post’s propagation of the Russia Collusion Hoax dominated the media," the complaint states. "Remarkably, they were rewarded for lying to the American public."
:snippity:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-fil ... ate-honors
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Patagoniagirl

trump (the former guy)

Post by Patagoniagirl »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:46 pm
Trump files defamation suit against members of Pulitzer Prize Board for defending 'debunked' Russiagate honors
Complaint says New York Times, Washington Post were 'rewarded for lying to the American public'

Former President Trump filed a defamation lawsuit on Tuesday against the Pulitzer Prize Board over the 2018 National Reporting prizes given to The New York Times and Washington Post for coverage of "now-debunked theory" of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Trump’s suit, filed Tuesday in Okeechobee County, Florida, was obtained by Fox News Digital. It states that a "demonstrably false connection was and remains the stated basis" for the coverage that received the prestigious award.

The staff of the Times and Post shared the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for National reporting for "deeply sourced, relentlessly reported coverage in the public interest that dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect’s transition team and his eventual administration," according to the Pulitzer website.

"A large swath of Americans had a tremendous misunderstanding of the truth at the time the Times’ and the Post’s propagation of the Russia Collusion Hoax dominated the media," the complaint states. "Remarkably, they were rewarded for lying to the American public."
:snippity:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-fil ... ate-honors
Okeechobee county?? That's odd.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

"A large swath of Americans had a tremendous misunderstanding of the truth at the time the Times’ and the Post’s propagation of the Russia Collusion Hoax dominated the media," the complaint states.
Actually, a very small swath of Americans had this misunderstanding - and one of them is a party to this suit.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

tek wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:43 am Actually, a very small swath of Americans had this misunderstanding - and one of them is a party to this suit.
Oh, he has no misunderstnading at all, his Father screams it into his brain every time he closes his eyes. He just wants to persuade everyone else.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Okeechobee is a rural area in the swamps of the Everglades. Their claim to fame is they have the smallest post office in the country. Literally an old tool shed repurposed after the original burnt down. I stopped there once on the way to Key West and bought some post cards to mail from there just for the helluvit.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

I have to admit I'm curious to see the nexus which makes that county the fittest launch pad.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

SuperZero tfg claims to be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow. Look at me!
304EA87F-FF77-46A9-BB93-A61F52EAB639.png
304EA87F-FF77-46A9-BB93-A61F52EAB639.png (357.57 KiB) Viewed 582 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

A heroic decision to drop out of his campaign :?: :twisted:

► Show Spoiler
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:16 pm This may have been mentioned before, maybe even by me, but it puts me in mind of the Marilyn Manson debacle. Somebody had it out for manson, made up a Manson sounding Gmail address, loaded the emails full of child abuse and turned him in. The cops took the complaint seriously, arrived at Manson's house with search warrants to take all of his electronic devices and when they got back to the station and started going through them, found zero evidence Manson had ever used that email.
Evan Rachel Wood and her former girlfriend Ilma Gore were the likely culprits for making up the fake email address. Evan used a forged “FBI” letter in her custody battle, a letter that claimed she was in danger because she was the primary witness against an “international star”. She’s a piece if work as it turns out
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:53 pm I look forward to the day when I log in to see that he has died in his sleep from natural causes.
:yeahthat: I approve this message
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

RVInit wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:18 am
Patagoniagirl wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:53 pm I look forward to the day when I log in to see that he has died in his sleep from natural causes.
no matter how he shuffles off the mortal coil and then on to Buffalo, it will be deemed an 'assassination' by the 'Deep State' - God Emperors don't die
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:23 am
RVInit wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:18 am
no matter how he shuffles off the mortal coil and then on to Buffalo, it will be deemed an 'assassination' by the 'Deep State' - God Emperors don't die
True that. I am I’ll be happy when his slovenly carcass is officially lifeless, regardless the cause. Waking to such news would be glorious.
--Colin Kaepernick
sugar magnolia

trump (the former guy)

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:34 am Okeechobee is a rural area in the swamps of the Everglades. Their claim to fame is they have the smallest post office in the country. Literally an old tool shed repurposed after the original burnt down. I stopped there once on the way to Key West and bought some post cards to mail from there just for the helluvit.
Off Topic
Carter, MS had that claim to fame for many years until the tree with a hook and a zip code was decommissioned by the USPS.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

People on Truth Social, including Michael Flynn, speculating that Trump’s “big announcement” tomorrow is that wants to be Speaker of the House, will run for president while Speaker, & that he wants to shut down the govt and preside over impeachment hearings. Very doubtful but
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

That would be shocking, while also unsurprising. He's been running out of steam lately and this could be the ticket.
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Yeah, I was thinking about Trump as Speaker when it was mentioned earlier.

Doesn't being Speaker actually require some work? Would Trump really put any work into it? No.

Trump would just walk around: "Look at me, I'm Speaker of the House!".

I don't think he would last long, even if elected.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

Is the vote public or private? I find it hard to believe that, even in this coming crazy House, he could get elected if the vote is private.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Funny. Politico, just this morning, posted an article on how the vote for speaker is done.

What you need to know about the Jan. 3 speaker vote

It is done before the House adopts its rules for the 118th Congress. So they can do it anyway they like. Typical procedures and options are discussed in the article.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

much ado wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:27 pm Funny. Politico, just this morning, posted an article on how the vote for speaker is done.

What you need to know about the Jan. 3 speaker vote

It is done before the House adopts its rules for the 118th Congress. So they can do it anyway they like. Typical procedures and options are discussed in the article.
So a free-for-all.

Thanks.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”