Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

Suranis wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:24 pm Saw someone say on Facebook that Tiffany (inferior non Ivanka daughter) is getting married this weekend. Dunno if its true, cant be assed to check.
I do seem to remember her becoming engaged. Also, don't care enough to check.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:24 pm Saw someone say on Facebook that Tiffany (inferior non Ivanka daughter) is getting married this weekend. Dunno if its true, cant be assed to check.
Yes, this weekend at Mar-a-Lago. Over 500 guests. I’m sure the desk drawers are safe, however.
https://www.thecut.com/2022/11/tiffany- ... dding.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

I wonder if Daddy is overcharging her for the room?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

hurricane do your thang
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:46 pm hurricane do your thang
:rimshot:
Domenico

trump spawn

Post by Domenico »

Gregg wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:38 pm I wonder if Daddy is overcharging her for the room?
I wonder if daddy will disable the camera in the bridal suite...
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

I imagine he'll think he's crashing a wedding like he always does..

"And how about this bride! I hear she's a wonderful person, though I've never met her. Maybe a 5 at best, but the groom can't be picky"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Which business people will he invite for the bridal photo op with him as center person?
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:46 am Which business people will he invite for the bridal photo op with him as center person?
Saudi prince, possibly with bone saw..
Just incase
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Junior continues to keep it classy. The butt hurt is strong with this one.
B9BA71CE-295B-4793-A358-B70480E81DD9.png
B9BA71CE-295B-4793-A358-B70480E81DD9.png (331.44 KiB) Viewed 778 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

I've only seen bits of the Goonies, but isn't that deformed guy treated basically as a hero in it?
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:34 pm Junior continues to keep it classy. The butt hurt is strong with this one.
Is he implying that those are his family members sending their best wishes? :biggrin:
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:58 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:34 pm Junior continues to keep it classy. The butt hurt is strong with this one.
Is he implying that those are his family members sending their best wishes? :biggrin:
Wasn't Trump's plan, when he got back to the White House after having Covid, to tear open his shirt and reveal a Superman costume underneath?
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Thinly veiled.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote:Lara Trump delivers another warning shot for daddy-in-law to Desantis: “Those primaries get very messy and very raw, we’ve experienced that before. So wouldn’t it be nicer for him, and I think he knows this, to wait until 2028.”
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Funny to me that these folks don't stop to think that while DeStuntis can't hold a candle to TFG on a stage in front of a cheering, Ron doesn't have to fight on that battlefield. We've already seen what the dude is willing to do with the power he has in the State of Florida. TFG abandoned New York and is now, for better or worse, a Florida resident. Does the Former First Family really think that Governor DeathSantis won't try to make their lives miserable by putting pressure on all the community authorities in Palm Beach who have protected Trump's zoning variances, by having the State look at the property tax crimes he's more likely than not to have committed, by invoking whatever powers he has to to make TFG's life miserable if that line gets crossed? I mean, really? This guy wanted to go the mattresses with DISNEY, for pity's sake.

I'm not saying Ron will succeed, but I think that if anyone thinks he'll fight TFG on TFG's terms, then the Mango Mussolini is not the only crazy person in the conversation.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

All I can really believe thus far is:

1) Trump absolutely is running in 2024 whether he announces or not, or he wouldn't be worried about DeSantis. That ship has sailed.

2) Trump is in the weakest condition since 2015, and Republicans - some of them, anyway - understand that his Senate candidates lost in so many states (except in North Carolina :mad:) because he is so astoundingly unpopular. Even I don't like him. :nope:

3) The weakest part of his weakness is the 2020 election denialism. In order to be acceptable to Trump as a member of his team, in order to be trusted by the candidate himself, you must openly deny the reality of the 2020 election, and you must do so in the face of all the lawsuits that went against him, all the consensus of everyone who works in the election business, and the growing confidence of the media, in the realization that the public is solidly anti-denial, to come out and say the 2020 election was free and fair and Joe Biden kicked his ass out of the White House, can I get an Amen? So the entire campaign will be insane, based on a provable outright lie.

4) On the bright side, he still controls at least 20%, maybe even 25% of the American voters. I mean, you can't get more exact using today's polls, but the plain truth is, that man is the single most powerful politician in this great land of ours, woe betide. His candy dates DID win their primaries, even the morons like Oz and Walker and Masters. And he is, to this very moment, unsurpassed in getting media attention any time he wants, and he will do that throughout any presidential campaign. He is far from a spent force in American politics.

5) comes after 4) :?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

Tough choice for him to officially declare and lose all that sweet, sweet PAC money for his legal fees, or announce and hope he gets enough donations to cover the legal fees.

What to do, what to do?
much ado

trump spawn

Post by much ado »

Foggy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:54 pm
4) On the bright side, he still controls at least 20%, maybe even 25% of the American voters. I mean, you can't get more exact using today's polls, but the plain truth is, that man is the single most powerful politician in this great land of ours, woe betide. His candy dates DID win their primaries, even the morons like Oz and Walker and Masters. And he is, to this very moment, unsurpassed in getting media attention any time he wants, and he will do that throughout any presidential campaign. He is far from a spent force in American politics.
Yes, isn't that genius? The Demoncrats, by way of tfg, get their fondest wish, which is to have really bad Republican candidates to run against. Tfg is far from a spent force. He's a gift to the Democratic Party.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and the cherry on top of the whipped cream is this (I hope):

He is a childish, sensitive crybaby any time things don't go his way.

I am positive that he's running and he's going to have a miserable, futile campaign with horrible poll numbers (fake polls ;)), and DeSantis might win Iowa and New Hampshire, and then we'll see gigantic, enormous new paroxysms of whining and crying out against the injustice of the world.

We're talking about crybaby on steroids with a glacée of self-pity and a few dollops of utter, utter failure.

We're gonna have to bottle up the schadenfreude tears and put 'em away for fine aging.

I can't wait. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:29 pmI am positive that he's running and he's going to have a miserable, futile campaign with horrible poll numbers (fake polls ;)), and DeSantis might win Iowa and New Hampshire, and then we'll see gigantic, enormous new paroxysms of whining and crying out against the injustice of the world.
Don't forget the primary before the primary: the megadonors' beauty pageant. (Dude didn't pay for his runs in 2016 or 2020, and isn't about to start.)

However, this is the spawn's thread.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

If anyone cares to bother about the reports from the society page of Palm Beach Post.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/ent ... pragmtKAYg

Warning, lots of gushy compliments :yawn:
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:20 pm If anyone cares to bother about the reports from the society page of Palm Beach Post.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/ent ... pragmtKAYg

Warning, lots of gushy compliments :yawn:
I'll give 'em that. It takes a real monster to trash a girl's wedding because her father is an asshole. Especially on a Society Page, which has always been about talking nice about rich people to get them to donate to charity.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Travis Akers @travisakers wrote: One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time… @IvankaTrump cropped @kimguilfoyle out of her Instagram post from Tiffany Trump’s wedding.

(Original photograph on the right)
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

LOL! Look at Kimberly's dress. Who wouldn't crop that out?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Can someone explain to a boy what Kim's dress is? It looks like she has wings. :confuzzled:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”