trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

If that image turns up in Judge Dearies scanned documents out of MaL then we know what the FBI planted :twisted:
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Here is the CNN report that the above is an outtake from...

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg reTruthed this today. Tell me again about how Joe Biden insulted half the country.
7D5547D4-2D12-475F-B1A7-6F1792DDF3DD.jpeg
7D5547D4-2D12-475F-B1A7-6F1792DDF3DD.jpeg (107.72 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
What he wrote to go with it:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

Barf! :sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

They seem to be suffering from a serious case of projection
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I thought this was an interesting little tidbit from the book "The Divider" by Peter Baker and Susan Glasner:
In those early days in the White House, he delighted in showing off his ability to command attention. “Watch this,” he would tell aides or visitors as he picked up his phone, typed a few words, hit send, and then watched for a minute or two before the television chyron suddenly switched to whatever he had just written.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Ya, by posting his truths here you are basically doing what he wants. Thats why he is posting that shit
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

No, our readership, sadly, is insignificant in terms of giving him clicks, and of course nobody here gives him a nickel (they don't have nickels in Ireland, but you know what I mean). I need to know what he's saying. Partly for the schadenfreude, and partly to keep abreast (haha, Foogy said abreast) of what he's planning and thinking.

Please do continue posting Truths, because that's my only access. I'm not gonna join TruthSocial. :daydreaming:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Fair enough. To me it's the same crap all the time. Everyone is against me, I didnt lose as that would mean I'm a loser, I'm fantastic, shocking thing to get people talking about MEEEEEE!!

I'll just ignore them even more than I have been.
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:07 am (haha, Foogy said abreast)
Careful, that could be construed as grooming us impressionable, um, middle-agesters.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Looks like tfg violated his rule about saying one thing in public, and another in court. What a shame.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Will tfg continue his streak of criming and getting away with it? I dunno, this one seems pretty clear cut. Stay tuned and find out!
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump angrily attacks Judge Carter and says he is not represented in the Eastman matter (which is true). But this case has been pending since January and Trump has opted against intervening even as the judge has pressed Eastman for details of their attorney-client relationship.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Oh, I see we’re going with insult the judge again. :yawn:
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Obviously not a judge. Trump said he's a "judge" and I think you should include the scare quotes because Trump is scared.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Gupwalla

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gupwalla »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:58 am Obviously not a judge. Trump said he's a "judge" and I think you should include the scare quotes because Trump is scared.
Wasn’t Judge (or “judge”) Carter blessed with the magnificence of Dr. Attorney Orly Taitz, Esq. DDS, in his courtroom, and doesn’t that tweet sound pretty much like something she would have said about him way back in 2009?
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Yes, and, of course, yes. :batting:
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Ready to go.
Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: “Does he have places to go now?” Donald Trump’s private Boeing 757 is airborne again.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/21/trump- ... ud-georgia
A senior White House lawyer expressed concerns to President Trump's advisers and attorneys about the president signing a sworn court statement verifying inaccurate evidence of voter fraud, according to emails from December 2020 obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: The emails shed new light on a federal judge's explosive finding Wednesday that Trump knew specific instances of voter fraud in Georgia had been debunked, but continued to tout them both in public and under oath.

While the judge's opinion stemmed from litigation related to the House's Jan. 6 committee, the Justice Department is also conducting a criminal investigation into Trump and his allies' scheme to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
Eric Herschmann, the former White House lawyer who cautioned Trump's outside attorneys about the inaccurate allegations of voter fraud in Georgia, was subpoenaed this summer to testify in the DOJ investigation.
So many threads, so little time. If this is the wrong place, would someone please suggest it?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:28 pm Does this case have a thread? The NY investigations thread is locked, and the I don't think that the NY AG civil thread is a match. Help help this :oldlady:

:snippity:
Foggy has this one ready State of New York vs Trump, et al - the civil fraud case against the Trump Organization
same:
viewtopic.php?t=1663
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:38 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:28 pm Does this case have a thread? The NY investigations thread is locked, and the I don't think that the NY AG civil thread is a match. Help help this :oldlady:

:snippity:
Foggy has this one ready State of New York vs Trump, et al - the civil fraud case against the Trump Organization
same:
viewtopic.php?t=1663
Thank you, the word civil in the thread title had me tossed, Weisman's tweet says the charges against Trump Org are criminal.
Foggy
Dick Tater

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Right, this is not a thread for any particular case, because the major cases have their own threads.

But there wasn't a specific thread for the criminal case next week, so I started one.

We've been yappin' about the case in various places, but it's heating up now.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”