trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

Suranis wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:28 am The Cross marking is a Jerusalem Cross. Which tells me this is some kind of gift as I seriously doubt Jr has a clue about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cross
The magazine receiver being pimped to look like a knights helm (of the crusades period) is just sick (and not in a good way.. more in the way of mental illness/evil).
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

trump spawn

Post by Mr brolin »

Nahhhhh, that is either a "Rare Breed Crusader" or a refit and resale from their distributer at Spike Rifles.

These quasi-religious, faux weathered, blinged out toys for boys irritate me beyond belief. A firearm should be like your BFF.... reliable, functional, sturdy, low maintenance, unobtrusive and always ready to go.... :mrgreen:

This is the equivalent of a "Hanger Queen" pretty but marginally functional at best and with a wicked high maintenance level if ever to be actually used.....
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior’s wild rant tonight is about John Fetterman’s stroke.
:notlistening:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

and this boy once mentioned he could be presidential material following his fathers footsteps :cantlook:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

He did one the other day reacting to Pelosi wanting to punch out dear old dad where he air quoted with both hands for like 30 seconds straight. It looked like he was stroking out. Haven't come across a clip on the bird site, I watched the full vid on rumble. Someone should pull a clip though.
Edit: Found it. You don't need the sound on to get the effect.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump spawn

tfg spawn lying? :faint:
Aaron Rupar @atrupar wrote: yikes -- in light of new reporting that the Trump Org charged the Secret Service as much as $1,185 a night to stay at Trump hotels, it's worth revisiting this clip just played on MSNBC of Eric Trump lying in 2019 that the govt was only being charged "like, you know, 50 bucks"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump spawn

In a wild rant tonight, Guilfoyle says Nancy Pelosi has had too much work done on her face, and media coverage of Biden is a biased “freak show.”
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

If that isn't projection.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

She may have had a nip and a tuck, but if she had had major plastic surgery, she's old enough that it would be breaking down by now. I think she's in her early 80s.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump is raging about the Durham loss: “Where is the accountability on any of this! It is shocking that this can happen in America! Found not guilty? I think it’s very upsetting.”
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

Wait 'til her husband is found guilty.
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:53 pm
In a wild rant tonight, Guilfoyle says Nancy Pelosi has had too much work done on her face, and media coverage of Biden is a biased “freak show.”
Dang!! :cussing: :cussing:

I just finished replacing all my irony meters!! :mad2: :mad2:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

Kendra wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:55 pm
Lara Trump is raging about the Durham loss: “Where is the accountability on any of this! It is shocking that this can happen in America! Found not guilty? I think it’s very upsetting.”
now comes the "courts are rigged" shit, and she needs to cut back on the drug-fuel rants before she has a heart attack or stroke
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

keith wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:40 am
somerset wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:18 am
Foggy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:26 pm I have both snorted and smoked cocaine in my wayward youth, and it had a different effect on me. Never once did it turn me into a raging stupid right-wing crybaby asshole. I think we may be treating cocaine unfairly. I wonder if there could be some other, additional reasons he thinks and talks and behaves like that. Obviously the money has bought him a great deal of wisdom, maturity, and inner peace, you can see that I hope. :liar: :crazy:
Speaking of which:

https://www.economist.com/leaders/2022/ ... se-cocaine
I don't really have an opinion on cocaine, but I do strongly believe that heroin should not only be legalized, but it should be distributed freely to addicts as required.

That is the ONLY way to remove the incentive for the drug barons to push the shit onto the market. Safe, measured doses will keep people alive and reduce crime. If it is free to the addict, then importers no longer have the incentive to increase their 'market'. If they can't make any money off it then they'll stop sending it over.

Busting middleman and street dealers does nothing but fill up the jails. Busting shipments on the dock does nothing but push up the street price. Addicts will sell their grandmothers teeth to buy dope, and the higher the price the more incentive the importers have. Pushing up the price just makes it more profitable for the importer who doesn't give a damn about the middlemen or the street dealers - there are always more to take their place.

Nothing about prohibition does anything to suppress demand or incentive to 'manufacture' more addicts.

And, yes, I do understand that this couldn't be done overnight with a snap of the fingers.
Amen!
Make the opiate producers manufacture medical grade herion and provide it free of charge to addiction clinics they fund. Wouldn't ot be nice to see someone have to pay the true costs of their actions instead of a fine that amounts to a fraction of the profits they made?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:cantlook:
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

:eek:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Hosting the AVN Awards?

:popcorn:
[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/jqE9MWPa2FRF2dBU6
[\img]

raison de arizona

trump spawn

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Dear leftists, I see that many of you were offended by my Fetterman comments, calling me an “ableist.” After thinking about it, I’d like to apologize … for absolutely nothing. I expect potential senators to be able to form complete thoughts and/or sentences. You idiots. #PASen
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

What is the verb in the sentence "You idiots"? :think:

It's not a complete sentence.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

I expect presidents to be able to make coherent, complete sentences, but then there’s TFG. :doh:

ETA: between junior and Kimberly, I shouldn’t even bother to replace my irony meters
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:27 pm
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Dear leftists, I see that many of you were offended by my Fetterman comments, calling me an “ableist.” After thinking about it, I’d like to apologize … for absolutely nothing. I expect potential senators to be able to form complete thoughts and/or sentences. You idiots. #PASen
So, Junior is supporting Warnock over Walker, then? Good to know.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:27 pm https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/stat ... 4055361537
But you exclude former presidents from that requirement? How do you feel about your papa and 2024?
humblescribe
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by humblescribe »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:35 pm What is the verb in the sentence "You idiots"? :think:

It's not a complete sentence.
If'n he had punctuated "You idiots" with an exclamation point, then it would have been an interjection. No verb is required in them constructs.

But seriously, speech frequently omits verbs and other niggling parts of speech for effect or because the context is obvious. We just do not speak as formally as we write.

And, frequently when answering questions, we just answer the question. We don't rephrase the question as a declarative statement and append the answer.

Junyor is such an ass. Why is it that PLOBs like to make fun of other people's misfortunes?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior wants people to stop doing business with “woke” companies and deal with his instead: “Stop giving these companies your money. Why don’t you support the people who believe the stuff that you believe in? That share your values. Help put their kids through school.”

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”