The Distinguished Fogbow Glossary / Dictionary / Lexicon / Snarksauraus - What Do Fogbow's Inside Jokes Mean?

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

The Distinguished Fogbow Glossary / Dictionary / Lexicon / Snarksauraus - What Do Fogbow's Inside Jokes Mean?

Post by Luke »

:dance: Here's a topic for our new Fogbow members... thanks to Foggy, it's on the old Fogbow 1.0 archive board here at: The Distinguished Fogbow Glossary / Dictionary / Lexicon - What Do Fogbow's Inside Jokes Mean? https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=13090

Here are the first few posts:
Searching for Fogbow Glossary, there were actually a few posts asking for one. It's true we need it -- we have inside jokes going for 10 years now. As Slarti noted Verbie said in the old Glossary topic, "a thread isn't really usable or maintainable as a lexicon, but maybe someone would be interested in creating a document with all of the terms in the birther dictionary. Given how boring birthers have been of late, we've got to find something to do with our time, right?"

Lansdowne made the point about this today:
There should be a Fogbow Glossary thread where these lexical gems can be explained. For example who can explain the origin of "too,also" other than a translation of "praeterea preterea" as used by Touchy Giraffe (Tucci-Jarraf)?

Northland kicked off a Glossary topic https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7644, but it only got a few replies because it was leading to a Birther Lexicon topic, but not seeing that anymore. Plus we've come so far since then. :lol: There were only a couple of Glossary posts, and they were under the evil old board that messed posts up. So this topic is lovingly dedicated to Northland :lovestruck:

So it's the weekend, have at it for a laugh. If you list it, define it -- that's the only rule. Suggestion: Create a post, and then just update your post with new definitions you find.

Let's inform new Fogbowzers what the hell we're talking about! :lol: 8-) :dance:

LDIT = Lame Duck Impeached Trump

Court of Bun-Dogs - Taitz was trying to say boondocks*

Smoking Mirrors - Taitz was trying to say smoke and mirrors

Brunt toast - Error by birther Ed Hale for burnt toast

And, of course, SECR = Suck Egg Court Reporter (though we don't have any of those here, only handsome, brilliant ones)

h/t Northland

WLITHOTU: The Worst Lawyer in the History of the Universe, i.e. Orly Taitz.

Rharon: Sharon Rondeau, owner of the Post and Email (see Pest and eFail). The term derives from one of the many misspellings of Orly Taitz: "This was first published by Rharon Rondeau and later republished by the editor of ORYR".

Sternsig: From Sterngard's signature, "When there are a finite number of ways to screw something up, Orly Taitz will find an infinite number of ways to do so. (The Sternsig Rule.)"

As Jesse R. Binnall https://twitter.com/jbinnall/with_replies, the failed VA lawyer smacked down in Nevada over a bogus LDIT lawsuit, said to the Lincoln Project, "Come at me, bro".** :P

* Foggy showed why this topic is so vital -- a falsehood on bun-dogs rightfully corrected! See below.

** Of course, Jesse R. Binnall ripped that off. The phrase ‘Come At Me Bro’ became very popular after Ronnie, from the show ‘Jersey Shore’, used this phrase when a person taunted him. And ever since, the phrase has become so famous, with so many people using it.

#2 Post by kate520 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Estiveo needs to fill these in better’n I can:
//s//

Eye tarantulas?

‘Too also’ is a Palinism.

#3 Post by Somerset » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:25 pm
Kind of fundamental to The Fogbow:

IANAL - I Am Not A Lawyer
IANACrL - I Am Not A Criminal Lawyer*
IAAL - I Am A Lawyer

*Edited To Add (ETA) - This doesn't mean a lawyer who is or isn't a criminal. It's a lawyer who doesn't practice criminal law, because criminal law is special. Well, most law is special. But criminal law is more speshul. Or at least, that's what the IAALs and IAACrLs tell us IANALs.
More at https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=13090. Add more here :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: The Distinguished Fogbow Glossary / Dictionary / Lexicon - What Do Fogbow's Inside Jokes Mean?

Post by Luke »

:P :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:27 pm
Mr brolin wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:19 am The instruction "Do not Fold, Spidle or Mutilate" should be in the courts replies to every Mad Ole Orly Screech Owl "legal" vomitude.
This word is hereby added to the Official Fogbow Lexicon and Snarksauraus.

Congratulations! :groupdance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Re: The Distinguished Fogbow Glossary / Dictionary / Lexicon / Snarksauraus - What Do Fogbow's Inside Jokes Mean?

Post by Luke »

Sure! And please add them directly here in this topic :P
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:23 am Someone in that thread commented, "She got loomered," and I'm so here for it.

Can we add that one to the lexicon? :prettyplease:

Loomered: When a sore loser candidate refuses to concede.
In Urban Dictionary, "Loomered" originally meant (and is the title of Laura's book):
Loomered
When independent journalist Laura Loomer surprises the subject of a news story on camera with a question the public wants answered but the mainstream media refuses to ask
James Comey got Loomered!
by Write Winger April 19, 2018
Dr. Ken

Re: The Distinguished Fogbow Glossary / Dictionary / Lexicon / Snarksauraus - What Do Fogbow's Inside Jokes Mean?

Post by Dr. Ken »

You forgot to add Foogy and Greatgay
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Don't we refer to GreatGrey as "some dude upthread"? :lol: :liar:

And the full reference tribute to my own unerring accuracy is:

Foogy never gets anythign striagth.

That's an exact quote with the exact misspellings from Ed Hale, one of the most entertaining and likable birthers. He's gone now, but he had a radio show that was the bomb, back in the day.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
bob

Post by bob »

You mean the BOM (Book of Mormon).

That's a Cody Judy reference, for :oldman: :oldlady: .

Judy's fallen off social media. But last I saw, he was proud of his construction job and his kid's sports team. Yaknow, normal things.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:45 am You mean the BOM (Book of Mormon).

That's a Cody Judy reference, for :oldman: :oldlady: .

Judy's fallen off social media. But last I saw, he was proud of his construction job and his kid's sports team. Yaknow, normal things.
I'll never get over this poor photoshop job. Me making fun of this is what led him to block me.
B_tbVSKUcAAPieb.jpg
B_tbVSKUcAAPieb.jpg (95.55 KiB) Viewed 929 times
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke

Post by Luke »

Reminded to paste this from comments in the PACER topic:

SECR = Suck Egg Court Reporter

(Ask Realist) :lol: :dance: :thumbsup:

rock.jpg
rock.jpg (12.48 KiB) Viewed 633 times

Return to “General Stuff”