Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Which Idiots Have Blocked You From Twitter & Self-Censored Themselves For You? ❄️

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Which Idiots Have Blocked You From Twitter & Self-Censored Themselves For You? ❄️

Post by Luke »

This is just a fun weekend topic... which idiots have blocked you on Twitter and self-censored themselves? Self-censoring is right up there with self-sanctioning. :P Unfortunately, there isn't a tool to see all the folks that blocked you, you have to go to their pages (or if you mouse over their Twitter name, if it doesn't show their profile info, that's a way to tell).

If there's a fun story, bring it. Mine are usually concern trolling that still makes them too upset (like Jenna Ellis) and the big tough snowflake busters just can't handle it and prove they are the actual snowflakes. As for a favorite block, it's Roodles' flatulence victim Jenna Ellis. Of all things, this CHRISTIAN decided that EASTER was a great day to be shady and run an affiliate ad for MyPillow without disclosing (like all of these grifters) she was getting paid through the link. Shockingly, when pointed that out and said why be shy, let folks know they are giving you money too -- BLOCK. :lol:

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious Jun 16
Replying to @JennaEllisEsq
Jenna Ellis, you're too modest. Fans should know that you receive referral commission money from sales made through these links you post. So not only do #MyPillow buyers support #MikeLindell, but also it puts money right in your pocket. Do you donate that money to charity?

Jenna Easter MyPillow Grift.JPG
Jenna Easter MyPillow Grift.JPG (98.14 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

Jenna Block.JPG
Jenna Block.JPG (68.47 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

Twitter Advanced Search is really helpful: https://twitter.com/search-advanced?lang=en. You can look up by account, by date, by word and more and see all your or another account's tweets on a subject or keyword.

My account is pretty old, so it goes back to birfing like O. Tatiz, Miki Booth and P&E, but proud to have many MAGAts self-censor for me. Cernovich, Diamond & Silk and Posobiec are also a long time. More recently Foggy's pal Amy Kremer (that hurt, I keep waiting for Foggy to intercede and tell Amy it was all a big misunderstanding), Jenna Ellis, Mollie Hemingway, il Donaldo Trumpo @PapiTrumpo & Dan Bongino (forgot about Dan, can't stand anything having to do with him). Brandon Straka is a new one.

Of course, random disgusting MAGATs too, but it's funny looking back at those, at least 50% of those have been suspended accounts.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Mrich

Re: Which Idiots Have Blocked You From Twitter & Self-Censored Themselves For You? ❄️

Post by Mrich »

I don't "original tweet" much (I mostly just read and like tweets, and retweet). I'm always surprised when someone follows me.

Off topic (sorta): How do you get a "black background" screen shot of a tweet? Is it an app, or is it a twitter setting? I see a lot of screen grabs of tweets with the dark background.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Which Idiots Have Blocked You From Twitter & Self-Censored Themselves For You? ❄️

Post by Luke »

It's in Twitter settings under Display, it's called Lights Out.

Display.JPG
Display.JPG (81.99 KiB) Viewed 1201 times

Also use a great free program called f.lux, it filters out blue light. With a laptop attached to a 50" TV/monitor, it really helps with eyestrain. But it's Lights Out on Twitter.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I tweet very little so I have only been blocked once.

Avenatti.
101010 :towel:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Let's see... Off the top of my head:

Carl Galloops
Sharon Rondoodoo
Orly
Chuckles Kerchner
Mike Zullu
Mark "The Obots Are Going to Jail" Gillar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I've never been blocked on Twitter. :crying: :bag:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Clearly you need to up your blockatude game.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I dunno, honestly. Can you look that up?

Probably nobody.

Everyone on Twitter totally loves the poor ol' rooster, probably. Maybe. :?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer

bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:20 am Clealry you need to up your blockatude game.
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:21 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:20 am Clealry you need to up your blockatude game.
Orly is the master of polite snark. I'd listen to him. But, if you ever decide to hire me as your Twitter Life Coach, my formula is to just write everything IN ALL CAPS salted with lots of STFU and similar.

(oh oops, the cat is out of the bag now)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:21 am
Or just find some narcissist who can allow no opposition.

All I said was:
@MichaelAvenatti DMs people to tell them that they are insignificant, but apparently they are important enough for him to insult. That doesn't really make sense
In his defense, he avoided the trap I may have set. He did not DM me to tell me how insignificant I am. He just blocked me.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer

Quite an honor, N10.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

My list is interesting.

Carl Gallups
Robert Laity
Dan Bongino
Cody Robert Judy
Miki Booth
Jerome Corsi
Chuck Woolery
Mark Gillar

I'm sure there's more but those are the major ones I remember
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I'm sensing a trend, Dr. Ken. :biggrin:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Generally, I don't get blocked... cause I use the the "Friendly Obot" persona -- even when I am punking them, they are too dumb to know it. :biggrin:

I think I mentioned somebody blocked me recently, but I forget who. (you can tell how concerned I am. I was so sad. :lol: )
Lani

Post by Lani »

I was on a forum that was involved in Obama's campaigns. As 2016 approached, the members to split into Clinton & Sanders. The Anti-Clinton people began pushing every crazy story about her, including murdering her staff person (and others) and running a huge pedophile ring. When Clinton got the nomination, they exploded. I asked them to please move on quickly, even if they hated her, because otherwise Trump will be president. On the forum & facebook, I was trashed & threatened. It stunned me how easily the former Obama supporters switched to supporting tfg to "teach the Dems a lesson."

Awhile back, I wondered if they realized what they had done. On the other hand, maybe they were now happy Qanon worshipers and think tfg is the return Jesus.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

The swastika has become more of a symbol of "Carrying to much loa(f)d" <-> (<-Catholic)

Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Lani wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:59 pm I was on a forum that was involved in Obama's campaigns. As 2016 approached, the members to split into Clinton & Sanders. The Anti-Clinton people began pushing every crazy story about her, including murdering her staff person (and others) and running a huge pedophile ring. When Clinton got the nomination, they exploded. I asked them to please move on quickly, even if they hated her, because otherwise Trump will be president. On the forum & facebook, I was trashed & threatened. It stunned me how easily the former Obama supporters switched to supporting tfg to "teach the Dems a lesson."

Awhile back, I wondered if they realized what they had done. On the other hand, maybe they were now happy Qanon worshipers and think tfg is the return Jesus.
Wow, Lani, that is a seriously disturbing story. It also shows the wisdom of Justin, one of the two founders of this community, in making the rule about not having flame wars between forum members. If I allowed flame wars, that could have happened here.

I saw it happen with the PUMAs in 2008 at the beginning of the birther movement, on a forum called hillaryclintonforum.com, where as soon as Obama won the nomination they all freaked and when McCain named Sarah Palin they were all instantly Republicans, and when Phil Berg filed the first birther lawsuit they ALL jumped on the bandwagon and were birther converts.

Which was pretty funny, you'd see usernames like "HillaryIsMyHero" and the member hated Hillary's guts with a purple passion. :roll:

And Hillary was asking, did you support me because of my political passions or because I'm a woman? And the answer was "Because you're a woman, but that's OK we found another woman now and the guy you're campaigning for isn't eligible anyway."

I guess that was kind of a precursor to what you saw on that other forum ... :think:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:05 pm I'm sensing a trend, Dr. Ken. :biggrin:
Oh yeah I forgot to mention Birther Summit Dean Haskins blocked me on facebook as well. I'm also blocked by the PPsimmons "network"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

OK, but at least 3 different birthers reported me to the FBI for supporting an illegal president, I think that's still a record.

:rockon:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I've never been blocked on Twitter that I know of, but during my first time here, I once discovered a page that showed who had the most friends and who had been blocked by the most people. Aside from a few birther trolls who only lasted in the main forums a very short time before Foggy sent them to the special hidden forum for people who wanted to play with the trolls, I was blocked by more people than any other regular user.

:bag: :bag: :bag:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:09 pm OK, but at least 3 different birthers reported me to the FBI for supporting an illegal president, I think that's still a record.

:rockon:
Oh, COOL! So like me, you have a FBI file on you too, also. We are like John Lennon. :rockon: :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

I've been blocked by Ron Coleman, Arpaio, and Corsi. But Twitter then baned Corsi, so does that even count? :confuzzled:

And countless birthers, of course. Including the usuals.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Hmm looks like Miki unblocked me and created a new account with the same name back in April. I can tell it's the same name because I have tweets I can find from me to her back in 2014
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Aww, she misses you, dude. :lovestruck:

Return to “Computers and Internet”