Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dr. Caligari

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:56 pm Does Sporky use an alias? Christopher William/s? Saw this:

https://casetext.com/case/william-v-tenhaken
The content makes it clear that yes, this is our Sporky.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He was just an apprentice multi-purpose disposable utensil back then. :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

We had a guy in the Virtual Meetup a couple weeks ago, he ran across The Mighty Spork during the months he was in Frankfort, Kentucky. He had trouble joining Fogbow* so he came on the Virtual Meetup.

Nothing particularly new, and I reckon he never joined the forum.

But I haven't seen anything recent. The thing about The Mighty Spork is, he's such a drifter, so poor, probably doesn't own anything but some clothes and a backpack, maybe a sleeping bag. I lived like that for a while, when I was young and strong, but I transitioned away from it when I was too old to enjoy it. Christopher is in his 60s, has no teef, and no way to improve his prospects.

It could easily be that someone killed him, his wife, and their little dog, and just dumped them in a forest somewhere, and we'll never learn what happened. He hasn't lived his life in a way that anybody really cares about him.

But he threatened to put me in prison, so :shrug:
Edit: * To join Fogbow, you have to name the US Secretary of State, and it's really hard because his name is Antony with no H and people try to join using AntHony and they think Fogbow is borken. So I had to allow Anthony as a correct response. :oldman:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

City Attorney Kooistra called him and when William returned the call Kooistra allegedly warned "that he should no longer send such a personal message to Mr. Ten Haken." William claims that in this message Kooistra "intended to conspire with defendant Ten Haken to violate his inalienable right of free speech."
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I found Sporky. He made a new FB in June but hasn't posted anything (at least publicly). According to his FB they are in Pensacola. Mrs. Sporky's page says that too.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (40.76 KiB) Viewed 5013 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bonus - here is a picture of Sporky at the beach.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (48.54 KiB) Viewed 5012 times
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

he can't live on the beach forever. Florida would be a horrid place to be homeless.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:25 pm he can't live on the beach forever. Florida would be a horrid place to be homeless.
No worries. He tends to wear out his welcome pretty quickly these days. He spent almost all his life in Iowa, but in the last five years or so, he has been in South Dakota, Colorado, Kentucky, Kentucky, Alabama, and now, Florida. I am not sure the backstory, but he may have worn out some welcome in New Mexico or Arizona without managing to spend more than a day or so there.

It seems to me like he would be better off going back to Iowa, facing the music on his charge, and moving on. At least there, LIz and him have some sort of support structure of folks they know (well, at least Liz does). Yeah, I know. I don't think like Sporky.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Understandably, Foggy and Realist called me in tears about this. The Spork just put his profile up (evading his permanent ban, which is not allowed) without letting either of them know in advance. After all the laughs and love and fun Foggy and The Spork shared, not to mention square and/or pole dancing, to diss him and make him worry so about his well-being is so unsporkian.

Most importantly: What is up with BunnyDog? Can't comment on his posts. If The Spork calls anyone like Foggy or Realist or Scir, would you please ask about BunnyDog please?

Perfect timing for Pensacola though, with Hurricane Season. Maybe The Spork picked Pensacola just so he could be BOTG just for the Fogbow? That's the sort of thoughtful Spork we all remember. This could be The Spork soon, he's lucky that way:

Hurricane Sally Unleashes Flooding in Pensacola, Florida
65,278 views Sep 16, 2020

Thankfully, isn't The Spork a professional in construction services? He seems like the kind of guy you'd want nearby to fix your property and power lines after a hurricane.

Cleanup begins in Pensacola amid Hurricane Sally

Hope The Spork will post more soon so Foggy and Realist can turn that frown upside down.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Checked Escambia County court records. A Christopher Wayne Bruce got a parking ticket there in 2016 for parking in a fire lane. Don't know for sure if it is Sporky.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:35 pm Checked Escambia County court records. A Christopher Wayne Bruce got a parking ticket there in 2016 for parking in a fire lane. Don't know for sure if it is Sporky.
He is Christopher William Bruce.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Oopsie - my bad.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh man. :(

This is bad.

Probably bad news for Joe Biden, too also, I dunno. :shrug:

Sporky thrives on his vast popularity and the love from his adoring public. When we first found him, he bragged about his radio show and his social media empire, and he found great imaginary personal and spiritual growth in his far-reaching impact on society and the world at large. He was so much more successful and important than we are.

But now what has become of our hero? Honestly, Christopher Nun Ya?

He's hiding from his fame and success!

:rotflmao:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky joined a cool group. He hasn't posted there yet. I looked at the group - do not do that.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.37 KiB) Viewed 4670 times
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

So that answers our Foglord's question from July: Sporky has flown away with space aliens!

It also explains why Kraptain Karl has gone quiet too.

~ ~ ~ ~ wibble wobble dream effect ~ ~ ~ ~
We find ourselves in the command room of the largest flying saucer of a small fleet parked behind the Moon A large green alien enters, wearing the uniform of a sub-sergeant of the Space Force Of Planet Zit. He is dragging two scruffy humans by their ears, one held in each of four of his strong tentacles. He addresses another clearly more important alien:
Zorg: "Admiral Zunk, we have obtained the prisoners you identified! They had disguised themselves but the leader was establishing a Space Armada and the other was teaching the people of Earth! But they use names similar to those in the documentaries we viewed and they boast of their great exploits. We were not deceived!"
High Admiral Zunk: "Excellent work Sub-Sergeant Zorg! Now … Mr. Spork, we seek to learn much from you … and Captain Kark, we salute your bravery and tactical skill!"
~ ~ ~ ~
Four of your Earth minutes later:
Zunk: "Zorg, you fool! Fetch the anal probes! The ones with spikes! And bring one extra long one for yourself! Send them baaaack!"
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

The Moon's loss is America's gain. :biggrin:
Lani

Post by Lani »

PaulG wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:43 am The Moon's loss is America's gain. :biggrin:
Heh. Speaking of the moon, I'm pulling things out of storage as I get ready to move. I found a box of NACA/NASA items, including a model of the NASA lunar landing module. And lots of F-15 photos, which I remember from when I was 3yo & we moved to Edwards Air Force Base (or something like that) for a few months during the trials. A pilot died. :(
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I suspect you mean the X-15, the rocket plane.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Still not a peep from The Spork. Foggy's not in Louisana, is he?
Dead Body Found in Arby’s Walk-In Freezer in Louisiana
By Cristina Laila May. 12, 2023 1:00 pm

Authorities in Louisiana are investigating a “suspicious death” after a body was found in a walk-in freezer at an Arby’s restaurant in New Iberia, police said.

The New Iberia Police Department said the victim was an employee at the restaurant on E. Admiral Doyle Drive, according to KADN. Cause of death has not yet been determined.

“Nothing is set in stone yet,” Laseter said.

“A situation like this is unusual, so we’re taking extra precautions during the investigation,” the police captain told KADN. “(We) pretty much have completed our process at the crime scene. After completely processing the crime scene… this does not seem like a homicide, it seems like an accident.”
Just hoping there aren't feathers all over near the meat locker.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

That's one of those be careful how you phrase it moments, like not saying "Have a nice day" when you are a mortician.
“Nothing is set in stone yet,”
but was it frozen solid?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

He's become a choreographer. :confuzzled:
somerset

Post by somerset »

Foggy wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:27 am He's become a choreographer. :confuzzled:
And aged 15 years ;)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Webhick, my official bodyguard, has long maintained that Arbys had hit sqauds out to kill me.

This death is, apparently, connected to that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

somerset wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:58 pm
Foggy wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:27 am He's become a choreographer. :confuzzled:
And aged 15 years ;)
He choreographed Lloyd Webber's Jeeves. He started his streak of failure early.
LaLawyer2

Post by LaLawyer2 »

I grew up in the small town where that Arby’s is located, so I’ve paid attention to the incident. The really odd thing is that the workers discovered the body during the evening meal rush. And it was the manager’s body. How long did it take before someone wondered “hey, where is the manager?“.

Welcome! Rules of the board say you have two more posts that need approval then you’re free from moderation. I deleted the duplicate of this post.

Return to “Other weirdos”