Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by RTH10260 »

PS, Lindell ought to have his phone back any moments now, the FBI makes forensic copies nowadays and returns the hardware asap.
Kendra

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Kendra »

If you still have a phone, get a free breakfast biscuit in our app for My Rewards members: http://hardees-appinstall.onelink.me/5kyB/f2f1b9b9
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I love this.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:30 am I love this.
So do I. Brilliant move by Hardees to capitalize this.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

OMG, perfect troll by Hardees free biscuit "if you still have a phone"--- oh you know they are laughing their butts off over in the online media team. :rotflmao:

----------

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

New MyPillow promo code: FAFO
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:55 pm That will teach him not to sell shoddy pillows. ;)
When you invite thevFBI to a pillow fight ... :biggrin:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Lindell didn't use the cloud. He has none of his passwords. Apparently.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lindell says he has hired Alan Dershowitz, et al, and they are suing DOJ and the FBI: “We’re not gonna be the Gestapo like in Nazi Germany .. We’re gonna go places where no man has gone before!”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

A Stormy Daniels Mushroom Burger?

Also, is the post above a coupon code for pillows or burgers and biscuits? I love me some biscuits.... :thumbsup:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If his past record in court is any indication, I need to stock up on popcorn.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:09 pm If his past record in court is any indication, I need to stock up on popcorn.
When Lindell says it is going to be crazy, you know. You know? :crazy: :popcorn:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:05 pm Lindell didn't use the cloud. He has none of his passwords. Apparently.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 2481081344
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lindell says he has hired Alan Dershowitz, et al, and they are suing DOJ and the FBI: “We’re not gonna be the Gestapo like in Nazi Germany .. We’re gonna go places where no man has gone before!”
Mars is in reach :twisted:

ps. no wonder Montgomery of multiple hard disk fame had such an easy game with him.

pps. the FBI didn't just come and lift the phone off him, they had a search warrant, the probable cause was being affiliated with crimes related to tampered voting machines, he was not just a plain (simple?) business man. Good luck with getting your attorneys to file something that is not the laughter of the nation.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

The Dersh, in his own words the most famous Jew in the Hamptons and, IMHO, way over-rated as a trial attorney or consultant.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:32 pm The Dersh, in his own words the most famous Jew in the Hamptons and, IMHO, way over-rated as a trial attorney or consultant.
Just put a recent immigrant in the courthouse wearing a 'Transported to Martha's Vineyard and I got invited to more parties than Alan Dershowitz' t-shirt, and watch a live on-camera breakdown.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:07 am Just put a recent immigrant in the courthouse wearing a 'Transported to Martha's Vineyard and I got invited to more parties than Alan Dershowitz' t-shirt, and watch a live on-camera breakdown.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:07 am
woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:32 pm The Dersh, in his own words the most famous Jew in the Hamptons and, IMHO, way over-rated as a trial attorney or consultant.
Just put a recent immigrant in the courthouse wearing a 'Transported to Martha's Vineyard and I got invited to more parties than Alan Dershowitz' t-shirt, and watch a live on-camera breakdown.
*Chef's kiss emoji*

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:05 pm Lindell didn't use the cloud. He has none of his passwords. Apparently.
Did he misspell "Gazpacho"?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

:confuzzled:

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

That tweet implies that Dershowitz helped the FBI seize Roodles's phone

No wonder he doesn't want to talk about it.

On the other hand, any story that involves Dershowitz refusing to make a public comment is immediately suspicious. :confuzzled:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
realist

Post by realist »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:05 pm That tweet implies that Dershowitz helped the FBI seize Roodles's phone

No wonder he doesn't want to talk about it.

On the other hand, any story that involves Dershowitz refusing to make a public comment is immediately suspicious. :confuzzled:
Perhaps Dershowitz was the attorney to whom Lindell spoke (if he did) who advised him to surrender the phone to the FBI. :shrug:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Well, since he later claimed he's going to have Dershowitz represent him in suing the FBI, I think it was just a really, really badly written tweet. Petrizzo's tweets are usually pretty good, but that one needed to be reworked. :biggrin:

The thing about Lindell, that man is no quitter. A sane individual would have quit long millions of dollars ago, but not our Mikey!
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Yep. Mikey is no quitter. He keeps plugging away doing the same thing over and over until he finally gets a different result.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:12 pm Yep. Mikey is no quitter. He keeps plugging away doing the same thing over and over until he finally gets a different result.
If he keeps banging his head against the frying pan enough times, surely the pan will eventually give way..... :dance:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:12 pm Yep. Mikey is no quitter. He keeps plugging away doing the same thing over and over until he finally gets a different result.
It's just another one of his addictions and like crack this will leave him broke
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:49 pm :snippity:
It's just another one of his addictions and like crack this will leave him broke
Soooo...no downside then.... :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”