Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Gregg

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Gregg »

and WaPo and NYTimes and Gannet and CBS and NBC and ABC and DirectTv and Dish Network and the Internet and brain cells congregating in groups of 3 or more.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:37 pm Mike is turning on duck duck go now
and WaPo and NYTimes and Gannet and CBS and NBC and ABC and DirectTv and Dish Network and the Internet and brain cells congregating in groups of 3 or more and a cast of millions. :crazy: :cussing: :evilmonkey: :rolleye:

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ahhh - I was wondering about the search engines, he bought out ads on some keywords. So either nobody even searched for his trigger words or the message was in the "big lie" category and got filtered.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Shouldn't he be seeing a mental health professional? LMK needs to opine here.

Paging LMK! Please pick up white courtesy telephone.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, well, it didn't work. There goes our country, folks. :wave:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Orlando Magic anti-vaxxer Jonathan Isaac to appear at conservative conference with MyPillow guy
By Alex Galbraith

Orlando Magic's most prominent anti-vaxxer and least prominent draft pick Jonathan Isaac is appearing at yet another conservative conference.

Alongside the CPAC undercard and OAN advertisers, Isaac is set to appear at the fundamentalist Christian conference on the border of Idaho and Washington state. Only 4,000 tickets will be sold to the so-called "Great Reawakening vs. Great Reset" show. (Statistically speaking, only three of them will end up in the hands of people not currently affiliated with white supremacist militias.)

Isaac has become a D-list conservative cause célèbre since opting to avoid getting vaccinated for COVID-19. The first-round draft pick has not played in the NBA since suffering an injury in the last full season before the pandemic. He's appeared at other conferences put on by organizer Clay Clark, who has postulated that the COVID-19 vaccine will turn people into zombies.
:snippity:
https://www.orlandoweekly.com/orlando/o ... 5/32407610
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Chilidog wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:28 pm Who?

:brickwallsmall:
I dunno about sportsball, but they had me at "Magic anti-vaxxer" 'cause that seems kool. :mrgreen:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Is Jonathan Isaac another Pal of Foggy's like Amy Kremer? Are they enjoying charcuterie plates together? Foggy, Amy & Jonathan would be an unstoppable force, we'd need the Mighty 699th to counter them. The "Great Reawakening vs. Great Reset" show sure sounds like an event he wouldn't miss. As Bugs Bunny says, "He meets the most innnteresting people" 8-) :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:10 pm Is Jonathan Isaac another Pal of Foggy's like Amy Kremer? Are they enjoying charcuterie crudité plates together? Foggy, Amy & Jonathan would be an unstoppable force, we'd need the Mighty 699th to counter them. The "Great Reawakening vs. Great Reset" show sure sounds like an event he wouldn't miss. As Bugs Bunny says, "He meets the most innnteresting people" 8-) :lol:
Unhealthy - FIFY
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Woo hoo, a Sharon Rondeau multi-part series is born! Watching Rharon go after Lindell is always hilarious.
Why are Lindell and Associates Whitewashing History?
PART 1
24 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Sep. 6, 2022) — [Author’s Note: The following began as a news article but soon took the shape and scope of a research project, hence its length and breadth. The catalysts were the recent “Moment of Truth Summit” hosted by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell as well as our knowledge of a number of parties’ attempts to caution Lindell against his apparent blind trust in a single source with a long history of unproven claims. However, we have been amassing documents, interviews and other relevant materials since 2015, when our source of firsthand information, Mike Zullo, began to speak publicly about his role in this ever-evolving narrative.]

In a summary of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s “The Moment of Truth Summit” held August 20 and 21 in Missouri, the following day broadcaster Brannon Howse interviewed The American Report‘s Mary Fanning, who early last year reportedly supplied Lindell with electronic data captured as the November 3, 2020 presidential election unfolded and allegedly demonstrated that a “cyberwarfare attack” from China was responsible for altering the results of the presidential race.

The 90-minute broadcast can be viewed here; the entire summit can be viewed in its many segments here.

In addition to his work for Lindell, Howse hosts his own show at Worldview Weekend, where he has interviewed Fanning, Lindell and many others over a number of years.

According to Fanning and Lindell, the election data consists of “PCAPS,” or packet data, collected in real time by former U.S. government subcontractor Dennis Montgomery.

Fanning and co-writer Alan Jones launched the “China” narrative on January 3, 2021 after promoting a different explanation for the election result in an October 31, 2020 article claiming that hardware and software Montgomery allegedly built while in government service, “The Hammer” and “Scorecard,” respectively, were turned on the election by bad government actors to change votes in eight states.

Lindell, for his part, has also promoted alternative theories as to how the election was supposedly commandeered and in his recent summit focused on reported deficiencies in electronic voting machines.

On February 5, 2021 Lindell, with Fanning, Jones and Howse named as producers, released the first in a video series, “Absolute Proof,” in which Fanning, present by voice only, advanced the China narrative as pages and pages of columnar data were scrolled over the screen. The data, Fanning asserted, represented the targets, places, times, perpetrators and other details of China’s “cyberwarfare” operation.

Twenty months after Fanning first published Montgomery’s claim to have captured the “PCAPS” from the election, there remains no independent corroboration of it other than Fanning’s allegation that a number of unnamed “cybersecurity experts verified that a Chinese-led foreign cyberwarfare attack targeted the 2020 U.S. election.”

“The Moment of Truth” featured speakers from military, political, judicial, legal, educational, inspirational, “cyber” and citizen-activism backgrounds. Guests included former Wisconsin Special Counsel and retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman; former 2020 Trump campaign attorney Jenna Ellis; Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA14); former Michigan state Sen. Patrick Colbeck; former New Mexico law professor David Clements, who with his wife conducted an audit of the 2020 election in Otero County while faced with considerable opposition from state officials and the media; and citizen activists from every state describing their efforts to improve the accuracy of local voter rolls and discover what, if any, vulnerabilities existed within their election systems.

On the evening of August 21 with only a short time remaining, Lindell abruptly changed course by launching into a soliloquy about his introduction to Montgomery early last year by Fanning. Decrying that Fanning had been “attacked” for her work, Lindell said he found both Fanning and Montgomery highly credible and offered a new explanation as to why he did not release the PCAPS at his Cyber Symposium in August 2021 as originally promised.

Hearkening back to that event and before, Lindell recounted that friends and acquaintances approached him cautioning about any information Montgomery might proffer because of Montgomery’s history of making claims he failed to support with evidence.

A timeline of Montgomery’s litigation history beginning in 1987 can be found here.

On January 9, 2021, Lindell related, in a phone call Howse introduced Fanning, who told him, in Lindell’s words, that Montgomery “had worked for the government, that was one of the smartest men that ever walked this planet that has developed stuff for the government, and he was able to see — to collect the whole 2020 election, and it was all done with machines.”

That information, Lindell said, “answered my question” about “non-residents voting” and “I knew people were genuinely good people.”

Lindell subsequently brought “four pieces of paper” to the White House, he said, referring to his much-publicized attempt in the final days of the Trump presidency to gain an audience with the president to share Fanning and Montgomery’s “evidence.” Some of the documents, including one allegedly referring to “martial law,” Lindell said he “never read” but was asked by outside attorneys to present to the president or his close advisers.

Whatever information the documents contained, no apparent action was taken by the White House, and, with a country sharply divided and suspicions high of widespread, systemic fraud having been responsible for the result, on January 20, 2021 Joe Biden took the oath of office.

Please watch for Part 2 of this series later this week.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/09/06 ... g-history/

To the tune Peacock by Katy Perry: "I wanna see your P-CAP CAP CAPS, your P-CAP-CAPS... :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wasn't it little/young David Pakman who interviewed Dr Orly Taitz ESQ DDS BBQ WTF?

And hey -- THIS TIME FOR SURE!! Really! Get ready, Realist!!

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Montgomery has always been pretty good at picking his marks. He gets those that, out of embarrassment, will not report him. This time, it looks like he has hit the motherlode. He is likely enjoying how Lindell is oblivious to all the naysayers.

I would think that said "100% evidence" could end up as discovery in his court cases. Mikey does not realize that Montgomery will be on death's doorstep again when the plaintiffs start requesting the evidence and depositions. Potential sanctions might be in the future.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I just want someone to take Lindell's videos, edit his voice to sound like Bullwinkle J. Moose's, and snip in Rocket J. Squirrel saying "But that trick never works!"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Change approved!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

When is this all going to trial? In other words, how much longer do we have to listen to this guy spew lies?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Personally I expect him to turn up dead in a ditch before trial.

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I've seen double booths at crafts fairs that are larger than that store.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He whines about being "canceled" but chooses to close his own store.

Maybe half of it is people realizing he markets crappy pillows at an outrageous price. Or the revelation the guy who wants a good night's sleep is so amped he never sleeps.

Also, I don't see his commercials constantly like I used to. Dunno if it's the effect of being "canceled" or a decline in ad spend.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

That reminds me of the sad day when this mall powerhouse closed.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Sharon's posted Part 2 and Part 3 of her fascinating Lindell multi-part series! Finally, after 15 years Sharon is actually contributing some information... and basically blowing her beloved Arpaio/Zullo affair apart so she can keep getting back at Mary Fanning via Dennis Montgomery. There were two comments on Part 1 and NONE on Parts 2 and 3, the few remaining birthers either have no idea what she's talking about, or are so invested in the Arpaio/Zullo scam/grift they just are ignoring these stories. If she wasn't such a horrible writer, it would be good to get this information out there to show what idiots and fools the dotard, Lindell & Co are.

Why are Lindell and Associates Whitewashing History? Part 2
3 days ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Sep. 7, 2022) – [Author’s Note: In Part 1, The Post & Email provided a brief overview of claims made over the last 20 months by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, The American Report’s Mary Fanning and Alan Jones, and former government subcontractor Dennis Montgomery that China perpetrated a “cyberwarfare attack” on the 2020 U.S. election, altering the results in the presidential race from Donald J. Trump to Joe Biden.

Since early last year, Lindell has expended multiple millions of dollars in travel, legal actions, video productions and conferences featuring speakers advancing the “China” narrative and other theories to explain Trump’s reported loss.

At his “The Moment of Truth Summit” on August 20 and 21, Lindell hosted a myriad of public and private figures to share their views on the 2020 election and election integrity in general. A notable segment on the first day included citizens from all 50 states and the District of Columbia who made a commitment to improve election integrity and security in their jurisdictions. Many, like Lindell, believe that electronic voting equipment is compromised and should be abolished with a reversion to hand-counted paper ballots.

As we reported in Part 1, on August 22 broadcaster Brannon Howse recapped “The Moment of Truth” with telephone interviews with Fanning and Lindell, who asserted they have made considerable progress since “January 9, (2021),” the date Howse introduced Fanning to Lindell. That contact led to Fanning’s introduction of Montgomery to Lindell, with Lindell eagerly embracing Montgomery and Fanning’s claim that a Chinese cyber attack altered the election outcome.

Less than a week later, Lindell would take some of the “evidence” to the White House in the hope of gaining an audience with Trump or his advisers to share it.

Lindell now asserts that Montgomery is “one of the smartest men that ever walked this planet.”
► Show Spoiler

https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/09/07 ... history-2/
Why Are Lindell and Associates Whitewashing History? Part 3
1 day ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Sep. 9, 2022) — [Please see Parts 1 and 2 of this series. Here, we continue our analysis of the “Declaration” former government subcontractor Dennis Montgomery provided to Mike Lindell and his attorney, Kurt Olsen, parts of which Olsen read on the second day of Lindell’s “Moment of Truth Summit” held on August 20 and 21, 2022.

On Sunday evening, August 21, Lindell and Olsen attempted to dispel any doubts arising as to the reliability of the “PCAPS” data Montgomery reportedly captured in real time from the 2020 election allegedly showing targeting by a Chinese “cyberwarfare attack.”

Describing Montgomery as a brilliant computer technician and courageous whistleblower, both men claimed the Declaration not only proves Montgomery’s bona fides, but also reveals the reason the PCAPS, which Lindell called “the keys to everything” (23:16), have not yet been made public.

At his “Cyber Symposium” approximately one year earlier, Lindell promised to release the PCAPS but on the second day reversed course, claiming his “red team” warned that a “poison pill” was about to be injected into the data by someone apparently opposed to its release.

As we reported in Part 2, Lindell began that Sunday night segment by describing his first interaction on January 9, 2021 with The American Report‘s Mary Fanning, who along with co-author Alan Jones has published scores of articles featuring Montgomery’s claims, often interwoven with current news events and sporting attention-grabbing headlines.
► Show Spoiler

https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/09/09 ... ry-part-3/

Part 4 is Coming Soon!
raison de arizona

Lindell has a royal flush, but no one will let him play his hand.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:17 pm Lindell has a royal flush, but no one will let him play his hand.
Mike, you're playing Chess, dumbass. :brickwallsmall:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Please tell me this is real and not a joke :daydreaming:

Mike Lindell just got searched by the FBI. His phone was seized. There are 200 MAGA influencers with MyPillow promo codes freaking out right now.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”