American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

On July 30th, Santa found out that 1776 had to leave BH on Aug 31.. He didn't share this news with anyone intil Aug 18. Within a few days, Farmtifa reached out to Santa. He and Hippy were in communications with Farmtifa for nearly a week before anyone learned of Farmtifa. 6 days ago, Santa and 1776 learned that the farm never existed.

PatriotQ was seriously looking for private land to purchase for 1776. PatriotQ was supposed to look at a piece of land for 1776 just hours before Farmtifa happened.

Hours after he was ghosted by Farmtifa, this interaction occurred.

The transcript of the beginning of Santa vs Ant.

"Santa: Where ya goin'? Where ya goin'? Where ya goin', big boy? It's what you've been waitin' for. Where ya goin'? Where ya goin', big boy? Where ya goin', big boy?

Is this, is this your body guard? Ya had to bring somebody in? You afraid of a little guy called Santa? Yeah?

Ant: unintelligible

Santa: Yeah? Oh, it's just one on one.

Ant: ya finally came out.

Santa: Oh, it's just one on one.

Ant: Is it the farm that triggered ya?

Santa: No, no, no. The farm was pleasant. We've had a great Mexican restaurant. Yeah.

Ant: yeah, yeah, laughing

Santa: Thank you for that.

Ant: No problem.

Santa: Ya admittin' to that? Are ya admittin' ta that?

Ant: To what? To Farmtifa?

Santa: That you, that you sent me on a wild goose chase? Looking for something? Huh? Are ya admittin' to that?

Ant: chucking, unintelligible

Santa: See, I'm practicing my first amendment rights, right now!"

This happened 6 days ago.

So Santa has had nearly a week to line up something temporary. He's found nothing. Not even ultra conservative fundamentalist christian churches will let them camp in their parking lots. Not even for a few nights.

Oreo posted this at 2:30 am.
Screenshot_20220901-235720_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220901-235720_YouTube.jpg (69.15 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
LM K

Post by LM K »

Santa has a hearing today at 9:30. Bug D's hearing is at approx 1:30 today.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Defender of Ants and Anarchy Princess are BOTG at the Maryland courthouse. DOA is outside running AP's live stream. AP is in the courtroom. Waiting for a debrief from AP once David's (Santa) case is heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wyLM6BKWH0
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Okey...

According to the Oreo Cookie, Santa was offered a plea deal down to "disturbing the peace", which he rejected. So, a continuance until Nov 8.

Apparently someone in the court gallery misbehaved (took video,photos,or or other recordings from inside the courtroom) was detained -- an anti-1776er. Was detained in cuffs.
lunaluz

Post by lunaluz »

Santas live stream.....9/2 court outcomes...
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Imma going to have to wait for LM K to report because I can't wade through that stream --

I did mess with them lightly because they had children up front for karaoke. Answers were such as "HOMESCHOOLED" --- "IT'S THE WEEKEND" ETC.

Jimbot is an ass. 8-)
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:56 pm Okey...

According to the Oreo Cookie, Santa was offered a plea deal down to "disturbing the peace", which he rejected. So, a continuance until Nov 8.

Apparently someone in the court gallery misbehaved (took video,photos,or or other recordings from inside the courtroom) was detained -- an anti-1776er. Was detained in cuffs.
Santa initially tried to make it sound like he was martyring himself by refusing the plea deal. That isn't what happened.

According to last night's meeting, Santa was happy to take the plea deal. However, the sentence would be up to the judge; the prosecutor wasn't going to make a sentencing offer. Santa was facing 60 days.

Santa's lawyer believed the judge wanted to see him in jail. So, Santa refused the plea. I think he's trying to get the case referred to a different judge.

Big D was sentenced to "behave yourself in MD for 366 days".

1776 was delighted that a counterprotester was handcuffed. The counterprotester was one who protested 1776 once or twice.

Glorybee streamed from inside the courthouse, but wasn't caught. She livestreamed info from a women's bathroom.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:20 pm Imma going to have to wait for LM K to report because I can't wade through that stream --

I did mess with them lightly because they had children up front for karaoke. Answers were such as "HOMESCHOOLED" --- "IT'S THE WEEKEND" ETC.

Jimbot is an ass. 8-)
Thank dog for Jimbotifa!

I tried to tell them to stop filming children. They're sooooo bothered when others film the group when children are present.

The little guy who sang a Michael Jackson song has downs syndrome
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:59 pm Glorybee streamed from inside the courthouse, but wasn't caught. She livestreamed info from a women's bathroom.
In some places that is not a light crime (using a camera in a public bathroom) for obvious reasons.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Some with 1776 are holding a "vigil" for the "J6 prisoners" at the DC "gulag". But hey, they're actually doing something, unlike the lot lizards at BH.

Flopper* is at the "vigil" every night. He is such a whiney asshole.

Counterprotesters show up occasionally at the vigil. Whistle Girl (aka Bicycle Girl) shows up sometimes. That tiny woman is a force of nature.

Whistle Girl and a mutual friend counterprotested last night. They really pissed off the insurrectionist supporters. They read off each incarcerated traitor's name and criminal charges. At the vigil, protesters like to air phone calls with incarcerated insurrectionists live over a megaphone.

Whistle Girl knows how to protest. She's loud. LOUD. You can't hear those calls when Whistle Girl is there.

Flopper has been trying to dox Whistle Girl. He's tried to follow her home at least twice. Whistle Girl doesn't take shit, and police notice her. Thus, they noticed Flopper and his friend. Flopper is pretty stupid. Both times he is stopped tells police that he's following Whistle Girl.

Whistle Girl is smart enough to walk in the street when being followed. During both events, police order him to go to the sidewalk. His response: "Fine, I'll follow them from the sidewalk!". Of course police shut that down immediately.

Last night:

Last week:

A few weeks ago in DC, Flopper used a chemical spray to assault Whistle Girl:

Flopper is a whiner. He creates drama EVERYWHERE he goes.

* Why is Josh called Flopper? Here he is harassing Officer Fanone at the latest J6 hearing.

The man with the sign was arrested and charged with assault. All charges were later dropped.

Flopper wasn't injured. But he sure knows how to scream like someone who suffered an extreme injury
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:03 pm Thank dog for Jimbotifa!

I tried to tell them to stop filming children. They're sooooo bothered when others film the group when children are present.

The little guy who sang a Michael Jackson song has downs syndrome
I saw that young adolescent and for a moment mistook him for Crystal_meth's oldest son. Then I was like WTF? I'd never seen him before. He's a new arrival.

On the issue of "Home Schooling", I think I can assume (as all the rest of us) that there is no structured educational environment (schedule, classes, assignments, etc). They let the kids just goof off/play -- they will turn out just like their parents and the creeps they have been forced to camp with in a parking lot. Not their fault. Very sad.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Another member of 1776 charged!

I'm shocked the Sheriff's Dept is acting on this. They've been extremely accommodating to 1776.

An example of WV's LE:

Part of the recording is quoted below. But you really should listed to it. I was astonished.
West Virginia State Police are investigating one of their own after a complaint was filed against a Bridgeport-based trooper.

Jennifer Bruce and her husband, Alex, own a convenience store in Lost Creek.

During a WVSP compliance check last week, one of their employees sold tobacco to an underaged customer.

That sale resulted in the employee being cited, Bruce told 5 News.

Bruce says after the initial citation was issued, she got a call from Trooper Trupo with WVSP’s Bridgeport detachment.

She says Trupo told her, as the business owner, she was also due a citation.

During the call, Bruce says she asked Trupo if he could mail her the citation, which she claims he agreed to do. She then asked if he could include a copy of the law under which she was being cited.

At that point, Bruce says, Trupo told her he would not mail the citation and that she could either go to the Bridgeport detachment office and get it in person or he could issue a warrant for her arrest.

Bruce went to the office to get the citation and recorded her interaction with Trupo which she shared with 5 News.

Below is an excerpt from the audio recording:

Bruce: “By chance can we talk first?”

Trooper: “Yeah.”

Bruce: “Like, your threat to get a warrant for my arrest.. wait, let me speak first. Please don’t interrupt.”

Trooper: “Sit down. Sit down. Be quiet. You’re going to take the citation and you’re going to walk out of here with a citation. If you want to run your mouth go ahead and talk do you understand me?”

Bruce: “You offered to mail it.”

Trooper: “Sit down. I told you I would not mail you a ticket. Sit down.”

Bruce: “Why are you speaking to me like this?”

Trooper: “Do you want to go to jail right Godd--- now? Sit down, shut your f---ing mouth and you will take a ticket and you will leave this f---ing office. Do you understand? You have two options. One, take a ticket, or you go with charges to North Central Regional Jail. Shut up. Sit down. Shut up. I will not hear any more out of your f---ing mouth.”

:snippity:

WVSP officials said they are aware of the recording involving Trooper Trupo and are investigating.

They declined to answer further questions, citing the ongoing investigation.

Bruce and her husband say they’ve filed a formal complaint against Trupo.
:snippity:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Ant and Lori were just served with 10 restraining orders.

1776 is supposed to leave in 36 hours. But, now that restraining orders have been served, I think they're going to squat a little longer.

I'm surprised restraining orders weren't requested until now.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:46 pm Ant and Lori were just served with 10 restraining orders.

1776 is supposed to leave in 36 hours. But, now that restraining orders have been served, I think they're going to squat a little longer.

I'm surprised restraining orders weren't requested until now.
OFFS. 10 TROs for what? Certainly not from what I saw today. Ant and then Lori arrived later, both stayed off the property.
ant&lori.jpg
ant&lori.jpg (118.51 KiB) Viewed 1393 times
That bag in front of Lori was given to her by Oreo -- an Antifa Starter Bag or some such thing with necessary items (I've come to really despise Oreo/Josh.) The whole lot of these people are deplorable. I need to borrow Hillary's basket to cleanup.
bob

Post by bob »

And the mask and cape? Is the Ren Faire is the next field over?
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:30 am And the mask and cape? Is the Ren Faire is the next field over?
He was wearing a chain mail headdress the other day. He’s a character.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:46 pm 1776 is supposed to leave in 36 hours. But, now that restraining orders have been served, I think they're going to squat a little longer.
Looked in and they are packing up stuff. Incredible the amount of crap they have accumulated in a relatively short time. They are leaving, but a lotta more work to do before.

Funny, I see it is mostly the women-folk doing the work. I see none of the leaders lending a hand in this process.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:30 am And the mask and cape? Is the Ren Faire is the next field over?
He is very theatrical, Bob. I know of no source of income, but it seems he has some means. Monthly SSI would not nearly cover what he spends -- so I think he has generous parents/relatives.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:30 pm
He is very theatrical, Bob. I know of no source of income, but it seems he has some means. Monthly SSI would not nearly cover what he spends -- so I think he has generous parents/relatives.
He has the usual grift channels as well.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:51 pm
I don't think so... he doesn't money beg on his live streams like an Oreo. He has money from something else. IMHO
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:34 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:51 pm
I don't think so... he doesn't money beg on his live streams like an Oreo. He has money from something else. IMHO
Yeah, but i think I saw him run one of those things where it mentioned Venmo and some of the others with his user name. I don't think he lives to grift like 1776 but he may occasionally put that out there.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Updates:

There is still limited info about the PPOs. This morning we learned that 6 or 7 counterprotesters have PPOs against them by 6 or 7 members of 1776. None of the main members of 1776 filed for PPOs. Only Ant and Lori have been served. I know there are PPOs against Freedom Squirrel, Red Squirrel, and Anarchy Princess. I'm not sure whom else needs to be served.

Anarchy Princess has gone off the deep end. It's bad. She's very paranoid and imagining things that aren't possibly happening. She has flown to FL. I'm certain she left before any of the PPOs were served. I think she left because Oreo was making vague and ominous threats against Suicide Squad.

Rumor is that 1776 is going back to MD and staying very close to Hagerstown Speedway. No one will know for certain until tomorrow.

1776 threw out an enormous amount of food today. While the food was past it's expiration date. It was all perfectly fine.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:12 am Updates:

There is still limited info about the PPOs. This morning we learned that 6 or 7 counterprotesters have PPOs against them by 6 or 7 members of 1776. None of the main members of 1776 filed for PPOs. Only Ant and Lori have been served. I know there are PPOs against Freedom Squirrel, Red Squirrel, and Anarchy Princess. I'm not sure whom else needs to be served.

Anarchy Princess has gone off the deep end. It's bad. She's very paranoid and imagining things that aren't possibly happening. She has flown to FL. I'm certain she left before any of the PPOs were served. I think she left because Oreo was making vague and ominous threats against Suicide Squad.

Rumor is that 1776 is going back to MD and staying very close to Hagerstown Speedway. No one will know for certain until tomorrow.

1776 threw out an enormous amount of food today. While the food was past it's expiration date. It was all perfectly fine.

https://youtu.be/NZFmLBZqLk8
Anarchy Princess has always been nuts... nothing new.

On throwing out food, why carry with them to wherever they plan to setup their next compound? They have so much sh*t it is insane. I saw at least 10 wrapped pallets being loaded into a semi trailer. Who accumulates this much stuff in 34 days with only 40-max people? Now many fewer There was and and is much more than those 10 pallets to go.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:31 pm
LM K wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:12 am

https://youtu.be/NZFmLBZqLk8
On throwing out food, why carry with them to wherever they plan to setup their next compound? They have so much sh*t it is insane. I saw at least 10 wrapped pallets being loaded into a semi trailer. Who accumulates this much stuff in 34 days with only 40-max people? Now many fewer There was and and is much more than those 10 pallets to go.
They have an Amazon wish list that's a mishmosh of weird stuff. And lots of "Christian" coloring books and such.

Return to “Current Politics”