Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Spy Hard - Trump's Classified Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness

Post by Foggy »

Yeah well nobody trusts Bill Barr, so piss on that guy. His only value now is making Republican heads assplode, and ... okay, I reckon that's valuable. Hmm. :think:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Kendra

Re: Spy Hard - Trump's Classified Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness

Post by Kendra »

In its recent filing in FL in the fight over Trump's request for a special master re: Mar-a-Lago seized docs, DOJ noted they'd gotten permission to disclose info about grand jury subpoenas. Closing that particular loop, the DC federal court unsealed that order today:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Now I'm going to raise the issue I raised last night again, just for fun:

FINGERPRINTS

Fingerprints can be lifted from paper, depending on the type of paper, age of the prints, some other factors probably. I don't understand the technology enough to say whether testing each document for fingerprints would be destructive of the documents.

But if it can be done without permanent damage to the documents, I suspect the FBI has already checked every page of the most secret documents they managed to find.

Can you check a document (or a folder marked Super Duper Top Secret) for fingerprints and still be able to read it?

AHA!

DailyKos has the answer!

How Secret are the Documents? The FBI is Going to Fingerprint to See Who Touched Them!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Did Barr get diagnosed with a terminal illness? He seems to be having a few Come to Jeebus moments.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

You may be right Slim, that Fox News interview is something else. MAGA heads are exploding all over Twitter, it's messy.

Two possible Special Masters :lol:

Go Not Pass Mar A Lago.jpg
Go Not Pass Mar A Lago.jpg (91.07 KiB) Viewed 841 times

11780.jpg
11780.jpg (37.86 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:46 am Might be the result of boxing up a stratigraphic filing system, like I tend to develop. "I last worked on those drawings two years ago, so it should be about two inches down... Ah, here it is!"
I resemble that remark.

I call my search strategy an archaeological dig.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

And so, now that we know they're checking the secret documents for fingerprints, let me remind you that I also posited last night that, most likely,

1) many, if not all of the fingerprints they find will be connected to the names of their owners immediately, being on file in the ginormous FBI databases, and,

2) If you know your fingerprints are on one or more of those documents, call NOW to make sure you get a nice plea bargain offer and DO NOT WAIT to contact the FBI with a fanciful truthful explanation why your fingers touched those documents.

I've been thinking about fingerprints for two days, bear with me. :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

But it's the fingerprints that AREN'T in the FBI databases that will make them sweat at night, n'est ce pas? :shock:

Those are from the Russian spies, and the Chinese spies, and the Iranian spies, and the Saudi spies ...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

For all you Kash fans out there, ten minutes of Kash whining about being named in the FBI Affidavit. It's so sad. :( "I'll be taking legal action about all of this when we get our ducks in a row"
Jan Jekielek @JanJekielek 9h
“The same day the DOJ & FBI un-redact my name from the most infamous search warrant in U.S. history, the FBI informs my counsel that they have run into a dead end as it relates to the death threats." #KashPatel & @JanJekielek talk #MarALago

🎬PREMIERE 8pm ET on @EpochTVus

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

BUM BUM BUMMMM!!!!

8:08pm Eastern CNN: Within a week of the Mar-A-Lago search, Mark Meadows began providing (more?) texts and emails to the National Archives. Apparently, NARA saw what Meadows had shown to the J6 Committee. One of Meadow's allies said it was a "coincidence".
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:31 pm Did Barr get diagnosed with a terminal illness? He seems to be having a few Come to Jeebus moments.
Barr always had some degree of Ethics. They are very strange ethics and probably very twisted, and make no sense to anyone else, but he had them. He probably did a lot of bad things to advance whatever cause he was advancing, and probably justified the in an "end justifies the means" type of argument. But if asked a straight question about something black and white, he is going to answer truthfully enough.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sounds like MM decided to steal the bus before trump could back it over him.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
fava

Post by fava »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:51 am Lots of empty folders with classified banners. So whatever used to be in those folders is no longer in the folders. That sounds...bad.
Do those empty folders have any identifying information regarding what should be in the folder? ie Can it be determined exactly what is missing?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Well at least now we know the real reason for the most violent and abusive raid in American human history, and of course it was Hillary Clinton, who was terrified that Trump had her 30,000 acid-washed emails and the secret truth about the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax, so she got old senile Joe to tell Chris Wray to go break in to the home, tsk tsk, which is an explanation that fits the facts perfectly. Whoa.

Meanwhile, back in reality, I do believe that Trump has been completely boxed in already by the DOJ attorneys. As y'all know, Trump has tried many, many different justifications for what they found, and to our entertainment each of them has proven to be more ludicrous than its predecessors. Including the Hillary Defense that I described in the first paragraph, which was a thing that he honest-to-god said out of his personal brainbone.

But he can't say any of the outright loony stuff in court. Hillary Did It is for the rubes, his lawyers won't put that shit in writing.

In court - and this might have been in the Wednesday filing(?) - his only remaining argument is "mine". The documents, all of them, belong to him. He can't say they weren't there, or the FBI planted them, or he was going to give them back, or any of the stupid shit he has said in public. The only legal reason he could have those documents in his possession, is that he owns the documents, not the government.

Which tends to simplify the legal analysis of his case, I'm guessing. Maybe. :think:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Can anyone give us a dummy version of Kash Patel's nonsense? I am :confuzzled: what his point is, and not willing to put myself through ten minutes of him. :oldlady: Been a long week and I'm tired. Thanks in advance.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:43 pm :snippity:
:oldlady: Been a long week and I'm tired. Thanks in advance.
It has been a very long week, and not just because of the Orange Shitgibbon! :faint:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

fava wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:27 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:51 am Lots of empty folders with classified banners. So whatever used to be in those folders is no longer in the folders. That sounds...bad.
Do those empty folders have any identifying information regarding what should be in the folder? ie Can it be determined exactly what is missing?
IMHO that's exactly what they are used for, to conceal what's in them. That a person does not carry a classified document totally open where someone could see or photograph even parts of it if accidentally held partial open.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

fava wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:27 pm
See my earlier post - viewtopic.php?t=1580&start=1600#p132238
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:56 pm But it's the fingerprints that AREN'T in the FBI databases that will make them sweat at night, n'est ce pas? :shock:

Those are from the Russian spies, and the Chinese spies, and the Iranian spies, and the Saudi spies ...
Could also be from the bartender or coat check girl.
bob

Post by bob »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:43 pm Can anyone give us a dummy version of Kash Patel's nonsense?
I hesitate to get in the heads of idiots, but:

Patel, who just so happens to be a designated custodian, decided to put his very dumb thoughts in a very public Breitbart piece.

Yet when the DOJ cited the public article as evidence of his custodian's beliefs, it didn't obscure the custodian's identity.

How dare the DOJ use the words you wanted everyone to see!

Because of the DOJ's meanness, Patel might get to FO after his FA.

Why accept personal responsibility when can you always blame President Letz G. "Dark" Brandon"?

P.S.: Send money.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:55 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:43 pm Can anyone give us a dummy version of Kash Patel's nonsense?
I hesitate to get in the heads of idiots, but:

Patel, who just so happens to be a designated custodian, decided to put his very dumb thoughts in a very public Breitbart piece.

Yet when the DOJ cited the public article as evidence of his custodian's beliefs, it didn't obscure the custodian's identity.

How dare the DOJ use the words you wanted everyone to see!

Because of the DOJ's meanness, Patel might get to FO after his FA.

Why accept personal responsibility when can you always blame President Letz G. "Dark" Brandon"?

P.S.: Send money.
:notworthy: Thanks Bob!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

New Turtle wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:35 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:56 pm But it's the fingerprints that AREN'T in the FBI databases that will make them sweat at night, n'est ce pas? :shock:

Could also be from the bartender or coat check girl.
Or some poor shlub that Trump was whacking with a rolled up TS/SCI document, who had his hands up to protect his head.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Don't forget the gardener, it's always the gardener ;) :twisted:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:03 am
Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:21 am Here it is.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 39.1_1.pdf
:eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"Empty folders marked CLASSIFIED"

"Empty folders marked "Return to Staff Secretary / Military Aid"

Where is the content?

Did the former guy pull content and messily fill up boxes, ye know, the guy who complained about the FBI photo?

Not worry friends, I know where papers are, noting missing, nothing at all...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”