Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Spy Hard - Trump's Classified Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness

Post by Luke »

Ty for the opening Spy Hard scene, Dr. Ken... perfect. Originally thought of the Mission Impossible theme for that post, but decided Get Smart was a more accurate theme song. :lol: Hey, if this topic keeps blowing up, it may, may become as wildly popular as our "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated Again. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Is Back!" topic. :biggrin:

And yes, when the FBI raided Merde-A-Lago, they played the Official Fogbow Theme™ over and over for Christina Bobb:
Edith Massey's "I've Got The Evidence!"

And for the Fogbow Trifeca, you just know Fogbow's Favourite Comedian™ Randy Rainbow is going to do another song about all this.

By the way, GG is THRILLED at the engagement of last night's tweet reply to Mark Levin which is pretty crazy. Nice try, MAGAts, but they couldn't get close to a ratio on the tweet (which they think is some award-winning accomplishment, so it was another #FAIL for them). GG's notified on every like, comment, and retweet too also: :lol:

GG.JPG
GG.JPG (48.88 KiB) Viewed 971 times

GG 2.JPG
GG 2.JPG (81 KiB) Viewed 971 times

So many dopes are like, Hay the drug bust doesn't have classified documents and totally idiotic things like that. GG put 'em in their place: :lol:

Don't fu*k with a Birther Buster... you MAGAts are no match for that stupidity. :boxing:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Re: Spy Hard - Trump's Classified Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:25 am Hey! I planned it to be "Fallou", covfefe? :P
Yabbut, today I am Dark Brandon, in honor of the current guy. 8-)
Katie Porter '28
MsDaisy
Verified:

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by MsDaisy »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:21 am Oh God, this must be pissing the dotard off to the max! :rotflmao:
Tara Dublin @taradublinrocks 4h
Meanwhile, Queen Hillary is living her best life owning the Red Carpet at the Venice Film Festival 👑👑👑
I like her shoes but to me that dress looks more like a nightgown :oldlady:
tek

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by tek »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:04 am
Trump’s lawyer on the photo: “I think they wanted to show the public that there were Top Secret documents to justify the raid. What that doesn’t tell you is that things are declassified that are marked classified - they don’t change the markings when they do that.”
Which brilliant member of Trump's Amazing Legal Team said THAT?
sheesh..
Good thing none of them are gonna get paid...
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:

Loved that.

And I'm good with changing my titles, too. Sometimes, they just need to change.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

MsDaisy wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:46 am I like her shoes but to me that dress looks more like a nightgown :oldlady:
I'm glad you said that, because as a guy, I hesitate to comment, but I agree.

The shoes rock. :oldman:
Katie Porter '28
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael ... mes-2022-9
Michael Cohen, who was once former President Donald Trump's lawyer, believes Trump likely has copies of the classified documents the FBI seized from Mar-a-Lago stashed in other locations.

Cohen was reacting on Twitter to an article from The Washington Post on the Department of Justice's recent court filing, in which the DOJ suggested that Trump's team may have concealed or moved top-secret files when officials were probing the matter.

"I believe Trump has copies, potentially other documents as well, at other locations including his children's homes, Weisselberg's florida home, Bedminster, NJ golf course, Fifth Avenue apartment, etc…" Cohen tweeted.

Cohen was referring to Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization's former CFO, who in August admitted to orchestrating a payroll tax-dodge scheme at the organization.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:50 am
Trump’s lawyer on the photo: “I think they wanted to show the public that there were Top Secret documents to justify the raid. What that doesn’t tell you is that things are declassified that are marked classified - they don’t change the markings when they do that.”
sheesh..
Good thing none of them are gonna get paid...
Funny how this former guy manages to chose single fighters with no paralegals in the background to research the relevant laws :think: :confuzzled:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

OMG, less than an hour until Trump versus United States of America comes before Judge Aileen Cannon!
:fiesta: :cheer2: :stars: :mbounce: :stars: :cheer2: :fiesta:

A fearful nation can but gape in horror and trepidation ... :cantlook:
Katie Porter '28
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Boo. Joyce is right.

Joyce.JPG
Joyce.JPG (98.84 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, our court system was designed to be public.

But we will learn what happens today shortly after it happens. 8-)
Katie Porter '28
bob

Post by bob »

tek wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:50 am
The parking garage lawyer, Alina Habba. Who also called espionage a "mundane" crime.

This lawyer ought to lawyer up.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

So ol' Wifehorn raised a good point this morning.

All those documents had to be signed out by someone.

There are records of when they left the respective agencies, and there should have been records of them being returned, except now we know they were never returned.

And this must have gone on for years, but nobody could get the documents back after Trump got his grubby mitts on them.

Which means they also know what is still missing.

Which I suspect will play heavily in the assessment of how much damage was caused by the grub.
Katie Porter '28
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:43 pm So ol' Wifehorn raised a good point this morning.

All those documents had to be signed out by someone.

There are records of when they left the respective agencies, and there should have been records of them being returned, except now we know they were never returned.
:mad: :mad:
And this must have gone on for years, but nobody could get the documents back after Trump got his grubby mitts on them.

Which means they also know what is still missing.

Which I suspect will play heavily in the assessment of how much damage was caused by the grub.
Was reading some classification stuff earlier thanks to Orlylicious :mad:, seems when POTUS gets something it’s isn’t signed out. Grey area in the whole scheme of things.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Wait, if something leaves, for example, CIA HQ in Langley, on its way to the president, someone has to carry it. Not Trump, a minion. Doesn't the minion have to sign it out, so they know he had it temporarily? :confuzzled:
Katie Porter '28
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:06 pm
Well, she doesn't want people to know what she's going to say and do, does she?

Bad judge, I smack your wrist with a ruler. Secret courts are the best, that's why we don't really have secret courts in America.
Katie Porter '28
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

This is a Must Watch for those interested in the subject of what the Intel Community thought about TFG's attitude towards briefings and intel. I haven't checked to see if it's the complete interview. If not, track it down on the MSNBC site.

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:25 am Hey! I planned it to be "Fallou", covfefe? :P
:lol:
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Sue Gordon is around the 1 hour mark, not sure the exact timestamp.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.emptywheel.net/2022/08/31/t ... ratt-i-am/
In the far-away land of Mar-A-Lago
sits a once-vaunted leader, now brought very low.
His voice, once ubiquitous, lordly, and loud
has become but a whimper, no longer so proud.
The cameras have vanished, the crowds have all shrunk,
as he scrambles for donors, this fallen-down punk.

And then come his lawyers, with news of a guest,
A visit un-looked for, unwelcome, unblessed.

“That Bratt-I-Am, that Bratt-I-Am,
I do not like that Bratt-I-Am.”

“You must return those stolen docs.
You must return them, yes, every box.”

“I do not have a box of docs,
and they are mine, you lying fox.”

But then they came and then they found
docs aplenty, all around . . .
Moar at the link. :clap:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:07 pm Wait, if something leaves, for example, CIA HQ in Langley, on its way to the president, someone has to carry it. Not Trump, a minion. Doesn't the minion have to sign it out, so they know he had it temporarily? :confuzzled:
Unless things have changed dramatically since my classified communication days, very few things are actually hand-carried. They’re transmitted over encrypted telecommunications systems. Each Department or agency might have its own specific rules about how stuff is copied and stored, but likely can’t conflict with more general rules promulgated by statute, Executive Order or cabinet-level directive.

Where I worked the last time I handled classified material, we had to chisel the classification mark into the stone tabl… log the document into our classified material control log, print the document for the end recipient, stamp any special handling instructions (TS/SCI or NOFORN, for example), attach the appropriate cover sheet noting the identification of the document, special handling, the number of pages, the originator, the local recipient, and our control number. Then I called the unit to tell them they had classified material and they’d send someone over to pick it up. We had a list of people for each unit who had the appropriate clearances.

But I worked at a communications center. We were rarely the end-user, so we never logged anything back in - we just logged it out to the end user and never saw it again except for the copy we kept (we kept copies of everything that flowed through our comms center). I’m sure there were regulations for the end-user to track their documents, but I don’t know the specifics because that was never me.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Question, again, as usual.

This Federal Judge, Cannon, was appointed by FPOTUS. If she decides that a special master is needed, then what? What if she decides the DOJ filing I'd drivel and not worthy of consideration and only her God-King can make the rules? Is there any recourse for the DOJ?
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yes, thank you Maybenaut, and your description would still apply with electronic transmission, IMHO. Somebody would have to log that a document had been securely transmitted, and how, and who did it, and when, and all the important stuff that protects top secret stuff from being thrown off the Eiffel Tower or sumpin'. I mean, they don't just tell Jimmy Down the Hall, hay go send some secret stuff to the President, willya?
Katie Porter '28

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”