Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by Kendra »

Also, if I could get a translation on whatever the hell this is, I’d appreciate it
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by Reality Check »

I suggest that the title of this topic should be changed. It is incorrect. These were not Trump's documents. They were stolen from the United States. Maybe "Trump's Stolen Classified Documents ..." would be more appropriate.
Dr. Ken

Spy Hard - Trump's Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by Dr. Ken »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:27 am I suggest that the title of this topic should be changed. It is incorrect. These were not Trump's documents. They were stolen from the United States. Maybe "Trump's Stolen Classified Documents ..." would be more appropriate.
I haz suggestions /\
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Anyone know when the hearing with Canon is today?
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

The hearing is at 1:00 pm.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks. No call-in number for the public, I understand.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Spy Hard - Trump's Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:29 am
Reality Check wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:27 am I suggest that the title of this topic should be changed. It is incorrect. These were not Trump's documents. They were stolen from the United States. Maybe "Trump's Stolen Classified Documents ..." would be more appropriate.
I haz suggestions /\
:rockon:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump’s lawyer on the photo: “I think they wanted to show the public that there were Top Secret documents to justify the raid. What that doesn’t tell you is that things are declassified that are marked classified - they don’t change the markings when they do that.”
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Yeah, I said that earlier but as usual I was ignored. IGNORED is going to be the title of my autobiography.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer

:bighug:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:56 am But he is a slobbering slob..,
I remember back in the days, there was a Cinque(sp?) de Mayo(naise) bowl on his desk, from the TexMex in the T tower, and he bragged how he connected to his Mexican friends (or such). Eating over all the scattered papers.

Since we have OldBow back, some detective work required, time bracket og course May 5 +/-
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:05 am
Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:55 am He's handling things well
https: //twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1565319387451691008
The next time the FBI can spread them out on the lawn lined up, squared off, neatly rowed, spreading from the tee to the first hole, several yards wide, with a couple dozen agents bordering the sides.
Don't forget tents, spy satellites are reading your newspaper!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Cartons.jpg
Cartons.jpg (55.14 KiB) Viewed 660 times
Hic sunt dracones
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:05 am :snippity:
Yeah, I said that earlier but as usual I was ignored. IGNORED is going to be the title of my autobiography.
Sorry, I didn't see your post in this fast moving topic. Let's say I second the idea. :thumbsup:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:07 am
Dave from down under wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:56 am But he is a slobbering slob..,
I remember back in the days, there was a Cinque(sp?) de Mayo(naise) bowl on his desk, from the TexMex in the T tower, and he bragged how he connected to his Mexican friends (or such). Eating over all the scattered papers.

Since we have OldBow back, some detective work required, time bracket og course May 5 +/-
Who could forget that lovely smile.

taco.jpg
taco.jpg (141.44 KiB) Viewed 645 times
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer

:stamp:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:04 am https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 2420252672
Trump’s lawyer on the photo: “I think they wanted to show the public that there were Top Secret documents to justify the raid. What that doesn’t tell you is that things are declassified that are marked classified - they don’t change the markings when they do that.”
That's a new one to me, plus to anyone else handling classified papers.

I bet, thank you Obama!, he never dared to read the EO on classification and secrecy in government.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Paging Orlylicious. Orlylicious, to the courtesy phone.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Spy Hard - Trump's Classified Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness

Post by Slim Cognito »

change approved.png
change approved.png (39.68 KiB) Viewed 644 times
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Re: Spy Hard - Trump's Classified Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness

Post by RTH10260 »

H/T to The Mouse!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

For Pipi, :bighug: RC and Dr. Ken... True, thank you! 8-) Though y'all know I hate to make topic titles longer...

Spy Hard - Trump's Classified Doc Theft: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Yeah, as always, I won't change a thread title if'n the Earthling who started the thread is still participating here.

Otherwise, you would always wonder if I would change the title of your thread. It's a respect thingy. If you leave the forum for whatever reason, I will keep your posts and miss you, but I might edit the title of one or more of your threads, since you're not around anymore.

I already broke my own rule, by the way, on this very thread. I removed the word Fallout at the end because the title was so long, when the software added "Re: " to the title of replies, it showed up as "Fallou".

I think it's a good idea to rename the thread, and like some I prefer a shorter title.

But it's the decision of Orlylicious, and I won't insist.

Oh, done while I was writing. Yay. :thumbsup:
Katie Porter '28
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey! I planned it to be "Fallou", covfefe? :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

It was actually a reference to Leslie Nielsen

Also I'm okay with changing the title of any topic I create to something witty
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”