Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
realist

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by realist »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:12 pm OMG, this is hilarious! It's "manipulated media", there's a Twitter tag on it, but it sure seemed real for the first few seconds! :lol:

Facebook says this is false information and kill the link.
Image X 4
Image X 32
RVInit

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness

Post by RVInit »

realist wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:00 am
orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:12 pm OMG, this is hilarious! It's "manipulated media", there's a Twitter tag on it, but it sure seemed real for the first few seconds! :lol:

Facebook says this is false information and kill the link.
This man's account is almost pure satire, like The Onion. This was not intended to be "real", he even points out all his other satire, and also points out the deliberate awful job he did on editing to make sure that people understood it for what it is.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Just pointing out the obvious. We've all heard the stories of how Trump would show and tell classified documents to Oval Office visitors, to impress them with the fact that "lookie what kind of stuff I get to see". Does anyone really truly believe he didn't continue that practice once he's no longer in office? It would be even MORE impressive now that he's back in retired mode having special stuff that nobody else has.

— Demetri Martin
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

— Demetri Martin
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

When I posted the Hannity/DeSantis joke on Twitter, I made sure to say it was "manipulated media"... like RV said, it's a parody.

T.F. Bow is killing them on Twitter, it's delicious. The snowflakes are triggered af :lol: One he keeps smacking down blocked me and didn't even say anything to him! :P

These MAGAts are so uninformed, it's obvious none of them read the filing before spouting off, typical. Will be interesting to see what they do when the hearing happens later today. Likely ignore it and keep pumping ridiculous talking points like Mike Davis has been pumping like an oil well. Sigh.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The marks need to give until it hurts!
The filing landed shortly after Trump hired a new lawyer, following weeks in which he struggled to find experienced attorneys willing to represent him. Chris Kise, a former solicitor general in Florida who served as an adviser on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s transition team, signed a multimillion-dollar deal to represent Trump, according to people familiar with the hire.

The people said Kise, who left the law firm Foley and Lardner to take the job with Trump, was given assurances that he would be taking a “lead” role in the case. Like several others interviewed for this story, they spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive aspects of Trump’s legal case.

Trump team may have hidden, moved classified papers, Justice Dept. says

Kise’s role could be on display as soon as Thursday, when U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon will hold a hearing in Florida on Trump’s request that a special master review files seized during the FBI’s search.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... p_politics
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oh God, this must be pissing the dotard off to the max! :rotflmao:
Tara Dublin @taradublinrocks 4h
Meanwhile, Queen Hillary is living her best life owning the Red Carpet at the Venice Film Festival 👑👑👑

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Fashion Report!! From Footwear News (for real):
Hillary Clinton Brings Elegance In Whispy Blue Caftan & Pointy Flats to ‘White Noise’ Premiere at Venice International Film Festival 2022
By Amina Ayoud

Hillary Clinton attended the red carpet for the world premiere of “White Noise” at the 79th Venice International Film Festival on Aug. 31 in Venice, Italy. Clinton wore a wispy caftan in baby blue and was joined by Dario Franceschini, an Italian politician and lawyer.

The American politician’s outfit consisted of short flowing sleeves and a beaded and woven neckline in a darker blue with white trim. The polka dot dress was boxy and lacked shape as most caftans do, allowing for the New York senator to comfortably move around the carpet.

Clinton accessorized with a dainty silver necklace, chunky earrings, clear stacked bangles, and a statement-making ring.

As far as footwear goes Clinton kept it simple, opting for white pointed-toe flats that added to the public figure’s overall comfort. The shoes were embossed with a scale-like textural element and short and supportive heels.

“White Noise” is an upcoming black comedy featuring big names like Adam Driver, Greta Gerwig, and Don Cheadle written and directed by Noah Baumbach and adapted from the 1985 novel of the same name by Don DeLillo. It is Baumbach’s eleventh narrative feature film and the first not to be based on an original story of his own. The film is set to release in the United States on Nov. 25 before its streaming release on Dec. 30 by Netflix
https://footwearnews.com/2022/fashion/r ... 203330999/

And yeah, I'm rubbing it in the MAGAts faces. A lovely way to cap off the night.

:thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here she is. This segment is absolutely bananas. It's all about laying the documents on the floor... apparently, they can't see the big 2A sign showing that's the 2A box and what it contains. And so all last night Trumpers parroted that bogus argument, along with the DECLASSIFIED! nonsense that was NOT anywhere in the Trump Response/Reply. Parallel universes.
Donald Trump's attorneys file response to Biden Justice Department before special master hearing
20,584 views Sep 1, 2022
Trump attorney Alina Habba, Fox News analyst Gregg Jarrett and former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi sound off on 'Hannity.' #hannity #foxnews

Please, if anybody knows a musician who can do it, for 2 years I've wanted the Fox News theme in a minor key for the sad trombones they always play. :lol:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The BBC’s reporting is improving /s

“Trump team downplays sensitive files at Mar-a-Lago”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62747381
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:49 am The marks need to give until it hurts!
The filing landed shortly after Trump hired a new lawyer, following weeks in which he struggled to find experienced attorneys willing to represent him. Chris Kise, a former solicitor general in Florida who served as an adviser on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s transition team, signed a multimillion-dollar deal to represent Trump, according to people familiar with the hire.
I sure hope he got one Hel of a retainer!
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

6 hr 19 min till the 1 PM kick off*

* see above video and imagine Team Donnie being the ones squatting :)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:22 am
orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:49 am The marks need to give until it hurts!
I sure hope he got one Hel of a retainer!
Did the check clear, yet?
Luke

Post by Luke »

His name wasn't on the Response/Reply filing, he's probably hitting refresh on his browser for the bank website to see if it cleared. Or maybe he was smart enough to demand a wire transfer. Would be awesome to see the retainer agreement, any leaky paralegals out there? 8-)

Let's see how big a role he has at the really big shoe Dave is counting down... :smoking:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kise keeps out of the current case, and “reboots” the defence approach in a much more professional manner. (I wonder if Kise made any “ethical” caveats when agreeing to represent tfg?)
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:17 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:40 pm
Greatgrey wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:22 pm

Ohh…

He thinks paper makes him look important and busy. Most CEOs and C-suite people I've known have neat, clean offices. They're not paid to push paper. They're paid to push ideas, push people to do greater things, and make money. All that "executive time" was in front of a TV watching coverage of himself.
I seem to remember that the Oval Office desk was almost always devoid of anything but a phone.
He had his helpers. And a Chief of Staff with a whip. (no Cruz images please) One does not have TOP SECRET government papers on the table when the Russians spy chiefs make a courtesy visit. :twisted:
Dave from down under

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:29 am
He had his helpers. And a Chief of Staff with a whip. (no Cruz images please) One does not have TOP SECRET government papers on the table when the Russians spy chiefs make a courtesy visit. :twisted:
Well.. there was that time with the folder of photos in the Oval Office and the Russian Ambassador

Then…
There was the Helsinki drop off…
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:06 am Here she is. This segment is absolutely bananas. It's all about laying the documents on the floor... apparently, they can't see the big 2A sign showing that's the 2A box and what it contains. And so all last night Trumpers parroted that bogus argument, along with the DECLASSIFIED! nonsense that was NOT anywhere in the Trump Response/Reply. Parallel universes.
Donald Trump's attorneys file response to Biden Justice Department before special master hearing
20,584 views Sep 1, 2022
Trump attorney Alina Habba, Fox News analyst Gregg Jarrett and former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi sound off on 'Hannity.' #hannity #foxnews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLUFXrRRRQ
:doh: OMFSM - Habba is saying that the PRA Presidential Record Act gives him (former guy) the authority to declassify :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Bondi says nobody apart from their semi-god would know whats declassified :brickwallsmall: Really? Ignorant of the fact that documents get marked up with new level?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

When trump agreed to a multi-million dollar contract for his new attorney, I wonder if he thought Ronna was still paying.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It's Sept 1, and in my email this morning was a notification my CJIS (criminal justice information systems) recertification was approved. Next expiration is Sept 1 2024.

Every two years I have to go through a full recert. I'm also required to submit ongoing information security training updates every six months. And I only work at the transport layer. IE: the wiring in the network and the electronic transfer from one premise to another. It's encrypted at my level. I have no business looking at the data. I'm just the mailman handleing the envelopes. I don't look inside. But, I get a full background check plus in person testing with a 90% correct requirement to retain my certification every two years. And I'm not near national secrets.
Dave from down under

With that attitude of integrity you will never be nominated by the GOP for President
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He's handling things well
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dave from down under

But he is a slobbering slob..,
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:54 am With that attitude of integrity you will never be nominated by the GOP for President
:like:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

He's really upset about the messiness of the picture, isn't he? What a maroon!
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:55 am He's handling things well
https: //twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1565319387451691008
The next time the FBI can spread them out on the lawn lined up, squared off, neatly rowed, spreading from the tee to the first hole, several yards wide, with a couple dozen agents bordering the sides.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”