American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
pipistrelle

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:03 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:20 pm (Funnily, the 80 something "Ma and Pa" are often standing on livestreams.)
Ma and Pa are doing stuff for Santa all the time catering to him -- his personal maid and butler. Food, coffee, etc.

#cult
Yeah, someone put in the comments that one of the old people must have handed him the Dunkin cup. Imagine that being how you spend the final years of your life.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:20 pm
PaulG wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:28 pm "Boomers" are currently between 57 and 75. I'm guessing these loons only look that old. If they were really that old, they'd be dead.
I think Riddell is 57ish. There are a lot of 40 and 30 somethings in his crowd, the elderly "Ma and Pa," and of course children, especially those of the chronically impaired Chrystal (sp). There's no one age group doing the sitting around. (Funnily, the 80 something "Ma and Pa" are often standing on livestreams.)

I'm wondering why Riddell switched from vaping to smoking. Stress levels up?
Someone said Riddell was taking medicine for COPD. I don't thinking smoking helps.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Or the white trash phat phucks that have incredible BMIs and keep sitting around, not exercising, and eating. Yada yad…
Sorry I guess everybody likes to feel superior to someone, but I still smoke sometimes—nicotine is damn addictive drug. But, I can run 5 miles in 30 minutes, bench press my body weight, etc… Yes, the outdoor smoking crowd at a bar talks about how we are the new “evil” of society, but pluck you and your horse with the white trash comments. Seriously. UP. YOURS.
Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:58 pm I find it interesting that in my mind at least, smoking has gone from a sign of a certain sophistication and class to something very much one of the identifying traits of white trash.

Not everyone who smokes, and not all white trash, but c'mon, a fag dropping at just the right angle from your lip has gone from Bogart , Carry Grant or Katherine Hepburn lighting up in Bringing up Baby to Bubba and "Two Tooth "Cletus taking the trash out to the dumpster behind Burger King in the never seen sequel to Trailer Park Boyz.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I'm a smoker.
I have multiple tattoos.
I might be white trash.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Me too. ( I smoke, but can still run 5 miles and am fit)
I deleted my original response.
But, I find it offensive as hell.
Nicotine is damn addictive.
Yes, smokers are relegated to the outside. But the conversation within the group is often pretty high level.
Sure, I guess it’s fun to feel superior to some other not-me group.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:40 am I'm a smoker.
I have multiple tattoos.
I might be white trash.
But I love you and always will. ❤️
And you are one of the smartest and wisest Earthlings I know.
Katie Porter '28
realist

Post by realist »

by Danraft » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:20 am
Or the white trash phat phucks that have incredible BMIs and keep sitting around, not exercising, and eating. Yada yad…
Sorry I guess everybody likes to feel superior to someone, but I still smoke sometimes—nicotine is damn addictive drug. But, I can run 5 miles in 30 minutes, bench press my body weight, etc… Yes, the outdoor smoking crowd at a bar talks about how we are the new “evil” of society, but pluck you and your horse with the white trash comments. Seriously. UP. YOURS.

Same thing with dress, with those overweight, without deference as to a legit cause for it, and the smoking, and... and... and... there is a definite "superior" crowd here.
Image X 4
Image X 32
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Santa has not said that membership will be $100 per month. He's definitely charging a subscription fee, but no $ amount has been mentioned.

Santa smokes more than any person I've ever seen. My entire family smokes. I've never seen someone smoke like Santa.

Santa has always vaped and smokes real cigarettes. He tried to hide his use of cigarettes for a long time. But he doesn't hide it anymore. He uses his vape when he's around a group of people.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Da duh da.
LM K

Post by LM K »

It's a rough day at camp.

Screenshot_20220830-105626_YouTube~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220830-105626_YouTube~2.jpg (74.4 KiB) Viewed 1361 times

The group continues to play this game:

2 weeks ago we learned that 1776 is being evicted and must be gone by Thur, Sept 1. Yesterday, Santa confirmed that the group has been kicked out. But the group hasn't said when they're actually leaving. They have less than 48 hours, but they haven't started packing yet.

Santa has a court date on Sept 2nd. Perhaps the landlord is letting the group stay until Sat or Mon?

My group has noticed that some new people are at camp. We doubt those folks are joining to go to PA. My group's hypotheses:

-The new people are there for appearance sake. Santa does not want the world to see how few vehicles are going to PA.

Suicide Squad will definitely give 1776 an interesting farewell. Santa must be dreading the farewell they'll receive.

-They're there to help with packing.

-1776 is going to squat, and need as many people as possible to fight being removed by LE.

Has Santa found a church in PA agreed to let 1776 crash in their parking lot? That's the new plan for camping.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:33 pm It's a rough day at camp.
Big D and the fake firetruck is still there. LM K, didn't you report that it has problems and not road worthy? How are they going to get that off the squat lot?
LM K

Post by LM K »

Screenshot from the video!
Screenshot_20220830-125550_Twitter~3.jpg
Screenshot_20220830-125550_Twitter~3.jpg (78.39 KiB) Viewed 1346 times
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:37 pm
LM K wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:33 pm It's a rough day at camp.
Big D and the fake firetruck is still there. LM K, didn't you report that it has problems and not road worthy? How are they going to get that off the squat lot?
Unless the truck has been repaired, it's still not supposed to be on any roads. Big D moved it last week, but only within the parking lot and not far.

I could see the landlord allowing the fake firetruck to remain for a while. It's possible his company has repaired it.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:40 am I'm a smoker.
I have multiple tattoos.
I might be white trash.
Ex smoker-cronic vaper

about to be 56

a little overweight

still hate those f'n people
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Danraft wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:20 am Or the white trash phat phucks that have incredible BMIs and keep sitting around, not exercising, and eating. Yada yad…
Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:58 pm I find it interesting that in my mind at least, smoking has gone from a sign of a certain sophistication and class to something very much one of the identifying traits of white trash.

Not everyone who smokes, and not all white trash, but c'mon, a fag dropping at just the right angle from your lip has gone from Bogart , Carry Grant or Katherine Hepburn lighting up in Bringing up Baby to Bubba and "Two Tooth "Cletus taking the trash out to the dumpster behind Burger King in the never seen sequel to Trailer Park Boyz.

Calm down Francis... sorry if I made you mad. I smoked for 40 years and I get it, I'm just saying that there is no longer any media trying to "sell" the coolness of smoking. I was surprised to find out that a character lighting a cigarette in a movie means it has to be rated R. Who knew? Back before we knew smoking was as bad for you as it's now known to be, it was one of those things that the sophisticated characters did, and a lot of them had a way of making a smoke look SO DAMN COOL that you don't see anymore. Now, if a character in a movie smokes, it's likely a B movie. We will never have another Hepburn lighting a cigarette so well that she couldn't have been sexier taking off her dress and dancing to "You Can Keep Your Hat On".

What I was reacting to when I wrote it (again, sorry) was specifically Santa, and also a lot of people who vape especially, on Youtube. Both are traits I see a whole lot of Sovcits who won't open the window for the cop or !A Auditors who are just begging to be beat with something heavy. Perhaps I just watch too much of that crap.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K

Post by LM K »

LM K

Post by LM K »

I think this is the end of 1776.

According to PatriotQ, the group doesn’t have anywhere to go.

I don't think there will be a membership fee. I haven't seen a single supporter say that this membership grift is a good idea. I haven't seen a single supporter say they'll pay for membership.

1776 is using this membership idea to hide the day they're disbanding.

They will claim they're struggling to get the membership system up so there's nothing for anyone to stream.

Then, the group will disband and we'll get an announcement... so few were willing to become members, so there's not enough interest in 1776, so we're going home.

NO FREEDOM FOR ANY OF YOU INGRATES!

No one is going to PA.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:56 pm I think this is the end of 1776.

According to PatriotQ, the group doesn’t have anywhere to go.

I don't think there will be a membership fee. I haven't seen a single supporter say that this membership grift is a good idea. I haven't seen a single supporter say they'll pay for membership.

1776 is using this membership idea to hide the day they're disbanding.

They will claim they're struggling to get the membership system up so there's nothing for anyone to stream.

Then, the group will disband and we'll get an announcement... so few were willing to become members, so there's not enough interest in 1776, so we're going home.

NO FREEDOM FOR ANY OF YOU INGRATES!

No one is going to PA.
To be fair, their demise has been predicted for a while, and they keep pining for the fjords.

In PA there are people in places that are deep crimson who might welcome them, but they're the same people who tack "PRIVATE PROPERTY POSTED NO TRESPASSING" signs every three feet.

(And to be fair, in many cases I suspect that's to keep hunters on public game lands and out of private woods but it's still funny.)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Keep 'em away from my battlefield!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

So more like 1812 than 1776.

For the unaware, the war of 1812 just sorta petered out due to lack of interest.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Do Ma and Pa still have a physical home or is the RV it? They sold everything else?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh wonderful. I'm sure the locals and LE are overjoyed to hear of this.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

When are the first cool autumn nights to be expected? The landlord will not appreciate the bonfires marks on the asphalt :twisted:

Return to “Current Politics”