Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by sugar magnolia »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:07 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:02 pm So he could run and win while being under investigation, or even indictment but no conviction (yet) and still have access to everything as president, again?
Theoretically. But I doubt anyone in the current administration would actually show him anything until they absolutely have to.
But it would be his administration at that point, not this one.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by Slim Cognito »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:02 pm So he could run and win while being under investigation, or even indictment but no conviction (yet) and still have access to everything as president, again?
Theoretically. But I doubt anyone in the current administration would actually show him anything until they absolutely have to.
Hell, I think I read somewhere that they didn't show everything to him when he was IN office.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:09 pm
But it would be his administration at that point, not this one.
I misread your question. Yeah, after the transition it would be his administration. And yeah, he'd be entitled to see whatever the folks working for him think he ought to see.

I remember back on the old Fogbow I scoffed at the idea of him being elected. I still feel like the likelihood that he would even win the primary is low, but I'm not placing any bets.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:01 pm
chancery wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:53 pm delete me, please
Noooo, you can't leave! :biggrin:
:lovestruck:
bob

Post by bob »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:02 pm
So he could run and win while being under investigation, or even indictment but no conviction (yet) and still have access to everything as president, again?
Yeah. Major party nominees traditionally get briefings before the election, that's just a courtesy, not a requirement.

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:08 pm The media need to be hammering on the "it doesn't matter if they are classified" angle since that is not what the FBI/DOJ is investigating. Start referring to them as stolen documents, regardless of classification.
:yeahthat:

Them getting lost in the weeds about classification is no excuse for anyone else to do the same.

NatSec-law Twitter has been good at hitting this point home: ESPIONAGE. ACT. SAYS. NOTHING. ABOUT. CLASSIFICATION.
Image ImageImage
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

DENINED!
94B12DF4-1062-405D-BFEF-3F0D16895908.jpeg
94B12DF4-1062-405D-BFEF-3F0D16895908.jpeg (108.8 KiB) Viewed 784 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Bummer, dude. :(
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEW: I annotated the affidavit for the search warrant of Trump's Mar-a-Lago compound. Here are the highlights and implications.
Damn, out of free articles :/
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I'm not out of free articles -
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:05 pm https:// twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1563240350248218629
OMFSM :doh: :brickwallsmall:

ps. I just did see that the DOJ can sit on a reply to this dreck for 60 days. Let the attorneys sweat it out, telling their client to wait...
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:37 pm I'm not out of free articles -
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ty :bighug:
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:41 pm I just did see that the DOJ can sit on a reply to this dreck for 60 days. Let the attorneys sweat it out, telling their client to wait...
Unless the light dawns on them to actually ask for something from the court. And to set a noticed motion (and hearing) for that request.
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:20 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:08 pm The media need to be hammering on the "it doesn't matter if they are classified" angle since that is not what the FBI/DOJ is investigating. Start referring to them as stolen documents, regardless of classification.
:yeahthat:

Them getting lost in the weeds about classification is no excuse for anyone else to do the same.

NatSec-law Twitter has been good at hitting this point home: ESPIONAGE. ACT. SAYS. NOTHING. ABOUT. CLASSIFICATION.
Yeah, I'm focused on they weren't his to take, whatever classification they were.

To that point, the title of this thread begins: "Trump's Classified Docs:"-might not want that to be possessive.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I was out today. Did I miss anything? :biggrin:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
much ado

Post by much ado »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:56 pm I was out today. Did I miss anything? :biggrin:
No. Only a Friday Trump mega-smackdown, which I expect are going to become more frequent.
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:27 pmBummer, dude. :(
Such a nice seal
022ADBEC-E6A0-4333-818D-AA68418F025F.jpeg
022ADBEC-E6A0-4333-818D-AA68418F025F.jpeg (34.25 KiB) Viewed 687 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Deadline WhiteHouse had a pretty good lineup discussing all things happening today. Of note (and I'm paraphrasing) was Frank Figluzzi (sp?) talking about the types of documents listed in the affidavit and their classification codes. I believe his words were the hairs on the back of his neck raised. Like scared the crap out of him at the possible implications.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:04 pm Deadline WhiteHouse had a pretty good lineup discussing all things happening today. Of note (and I'm paraphrasing) was Frank Figluzzi (sp?) talking about the types of documents listed in the affidavit and their classification codes. I believe his words were the hairs on the back of his neck raised. Like scared the crap out of him at the possible implications.
AngryWhiteHouseStaffer's been saying that too. The sources are especially troubling.

I can't imagine the kind of scrambling the intel people are doing.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Raj is a Democrat, his "standing" is he wants to be president someday. :lol: It was actually a kind of cute read (far better than the idiots filing in the other case). Raj's filing is in:

Trump v. United States (9:22-cv-81294)
District Court, S.D. Florida
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... ed-states/

Did NOT see the required reply in the T v US case, but one of the dotard's lawyers filed a change of address and is like down the street. No, not going there! Maybe if Rikker was around to come too also. :lol:

Lindsey Halligan.JPG
Lindsey Halligan.JPG (70.43 KiB) Viewed 666 times
10 Aug 23, 2022 PAPERLESS ORDER: The Court is in receipt of 1 Plaintiff's Motion for Judicial Oversight and Additional Relief. To facilitate appropriate resolution, on or before August 26, 2022, Plaintiff shall file a supplement to the Motion further elaborating on the following: (1) the asserted basis for the exercise of this Court's jurisdiction, whether legal, equitable/anomalous, or both; (2) the framework applicable to the exercise of such jurisdiction; (3) the precise relief sought, including any request for injunctive relief pending resolution of the Motion; (4) the effect, if any, of the proceeding before Magistrate Judge Bruce E. Reinhart; and (5) the status of Plaintiff's efforts to perfect service on Defendant. Signed by Judge Aileen M. Cannon on 8/23/2022. (AMC) (Entered: 08/23/2022)

The number of ERRORS by the dotards lawyers is Orlyesque, check it for a laugh. Like NOTHING is right the first time. And now they FAILED on the supplemental. Even Ali Akbar is washing his hands of it!

Akbar Mo No.JPG
Akbar Mo No.JPG (87.26 KiB) Viewed 659 times

And the Search Warrant case is:

United States v. Sealed Search Warrant (9:22-mj-08332)
District Court, S.D. Florida
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... h-warrant/

Put the links so they're handy for everybody. You can also join Court Listener for free and it sends an email when there's a new filing.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Greatgrey

Post by Greatgrey »

Not taking things well.

Donald Trump Jr. posted a picture on Instagram of his father with the caption “Redact this,” and a black box over his crotch.

This is just really weird. What son posts sexual innuendo about their own father’s penis? Is this the grooming they keep talking about?
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:14 pm Did NOT see the required reply in the T v US case, but one of the dotard's lawyers filed a change of address and is like down the street. No, not going there!
I looked on a map; it is a (nice) condo building.

Most lawyers employed by big firms list for an address ... their firm's address. :confuzzled:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Thank goodness people have Ali Akbar Alexander to assplain things, especially the legal stuff. Otherwise it would be really confusing, but he obviously knows more than any other Earthling, without any formal education!
You are what you eat.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Okay, so we know what the title of the document Trump’s lawyers are supposed to file today in Judge Cannon's Court is - it should be called, according to her order, Plaintiff's Supplement to Motion for Judicial Oversight and Additional Relief. Or something similar. :biggrin:

And we know what is supposed to be in it, according to her order.

And we know that Trump has nothing but a heapin' helpin' of hooey, which is not what the judge appears to expect.

:popcorn:
You are what you eat.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:17 pm Not taking things well.

Donald Trump Jr. posted a picture on Instagram of his father with the caption “Redact this,” and a black box over his crotch.

This is just really weird. What son posts sexual innuendo about their own father’s penis? Is this the grooming they keep talking about? :snippity:
It’s the depends fail that jr is trying to conceal.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”